Chapter 46

--------Zoey's POV--------

"You ok?" I heard Nash ask as he walked into my room.

It was around 2:00 in the afternoon and I hadn't left my room almost all day. I nodded my head without even looking at him.

It had been a few days since Matt's accident and I hadn't talked to him since.

Every time some of the guys went out, neither Matt nor I were for it. So usually someone would stay back with us to make sure we didn't kill each other.

I felt kinda bad about making someone always stay back at the house with me instead of going out with the others, but let's be honest, if it was just me and Matt, the house would end up being destroyed.

"Well, me and some of the guys were going to go out tonight, we were hoping that you'd want to join us. But only if you're up for it." Nash said, trying to continue the conversation.

"Thanks for the invite, but-" I was cut off by Cameron walking into my room.

"I cannot believe you!" A girl's voice said from what sounded like came from down the hall.

"I made one mistake!" Cameron said throwing himself into my bed. "Really?" The voice continued to yell, but this time it sounded closer.

"Look, I really don't want to interrupt or anything but she is driving me nuts." Cameron said as he got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Is Cameron is here?" A blonde girl as aid poking her head into my room. She was tall and tan. You could tell the tan and her hair color was fake.

She had on a large amount of makeup and very little clothing. "Uh." I said surprised at the fact that she was even in my house.

"God! Can't you talk? What's wrong with you! Nobody in this house even pays attention to me. Tell Cameron I said that I hope he's happy with that little stupid Abby chic!" She yelled as she slammed the door behind her.

"Finally! It took her long enough." Cameron said as he threw himself back down onto my bed.

"Who was that?" Nash asked opening the door and looking down the hallway to make sure she was gone.

"Her name is Brianna and I hate her." Cameron said covering his face with his hands.

"She's just so clingy and annoying and can't take a hint that I don't like her." He said taking a deep breath.

"Well, tell us how you really feel there Cam." I said repositioning myself on my bed.

"I'm sorry, but she thinks I have feelings for her, but in reality, the only person I have feelings for is Abby. But she isn't even speaking to me at the moment."

"Ouch." Nash said. Leaning up against my dresser. "Yeah, I know. And it's all Brianna's fault." Cam said sitting back up.

"Well, why don't we go out tonight to forget about all of this?" Nash said trying to get back to the subject from earlier. "Zo will even go." He continued.

"Excuse you?" I said a little bit shocked. "Yeah, all of the guys with come too and we can do whatever. Oh, and I was thinking laser tag." Nash said smiling.

"That sounds cool. What time does everyone want to go?" Cameron asked, suddenly intrigued by Nash's words.

"I was thinking around 5." He said. "Sounds good to me. What about you Zo?" Cameron asked looking over at me.

"I guess." I said. "But if I'm going you all need to get out so I can get ready. And go tell all the guys." I said pushing Cam and Nash out of my room.

After closing my bedroom door, I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower.

As it was heating up, I started blasting my iPod on shuffle. As I was jamming out to my favorite songs at the moment, I walked over to my closet and shuffled through it.

I finally decided on a pair of denim shorts, a teal tank top, a grey hoodie, and a pair of grey vans.

By this time, my shower was heated up so I slipped in and rinsed off. I quickly washed my hair and began to shave my legs.

Once I was done, I dried off and pulled on a pair of running shorts and t-shirt. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and sat down at my mirror to start on my makeup.

And of course, "Strings" by Shawn came on as I began to do my hair so I started singing pretty loud. As the song came to an end, my flat iron was finally heated up enough that I could straighten my hair.

I was doing as decent job, until I reached the back. I sighed as I struggled to straighten. And of course, it refused to.

I heard a knock at my door and without giving it a second thought, I told them to come in.

I heard the door open and close behind them. The person walked over and sat on my bed.

"So what's up?" I heard Cameron say. "Just getting ready." I said, still struggling with my straightener.

Cameron must have noticed my dilemma because he chuckled to himself. "You need some help there?" He asked.

"Yes please!" I said turning to face him. He stood up and walked over to me and and took my straightener from my hand.

"Turn around." He said as turned the heat up on the straightener. "Brush." He said.

I grabbed the brush and handed it to him. As he brushed my hair, I looked through my music, trying to find something to listen to.

A few minutes later, Cameron started to run the straightener through my hair. "You better not burn me." I warned as he got near my ear.

"Don't worry Princesses, I know what I'm doing." Cameron said as he reached another layer. "Ok" I said as I started to scroll through Twitter and looked through tweets that fans had sent.

After a little bit, Cameron sat the straightener down and turned it off. "All done." He said as he flopped down on my bed.

"Thank you so much." I said standing up from the stool that I had been sitting on for what seemed like forever.

"All in a day's work." Cam said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. I grabbed my outfit and walked into my bathroom.

I quickly pulled on my shorts and tank top and sweatshirt. I walked back of the bathroom and pulled on my vans.

I walked back over to my vanity and did a few touch ups on my makeup. "Ready?" Cameron asked as he stood up.

"Yep." I replied grabbing my phone. We both made our way down stairs and into the living room to find the guys waiting.

"Were you guys waiting on us?" I asked sitting on the arm of the couch. "Actually no. We are waiting for Matt and Nash to get back. He went to get his cast taken off." Johnson said.

And is if on cue, they walked into the house. Matt with his cast off and Nash talking on the phone.

Matt made is way into the living room and Taylor offered him is seat. Matt took it and propped his leg up. Nash walked into the kitchen, still on his phone.

After a few minutes, Nash walked into the living room. He was off of the phone and stood in front of us all.

"You all ready to go?" He asked. "Heck ya!" I yelled jumping off the arm rest. "Then let's go!" Cameron said grabbing his keys.

Soon enough, we all piled out of the house and into cars. Let's just hope that no drama happens on this little outing.