Chapter 3: The Truth

--------Zoey's POV--------
  "Mom, what's wrong?" I said looking at my mom. She kept her eyes on the road and took a deep breath. "Zoey, there's something I need to tell you." She said. "Mom, whatever it is, you can tell me." I said putting my hand on her shoulder. "Sweetie, please don't be mad. I wanted to tell you, but Chad and I made a deal." She started. "It was a long time ago. I had been dating this guy." "Mark." I interrupted. "No, not Mark." She said. "Yes, Mark is my dad and Caleb's." I said. "No, that's what I told you. Mark is Caleb's dad, and Caleb's dad only. Chad is the guy I'm talking about." "Who's my dad?! And who's Chad?! Why are you just now telling me this?!" "Zoey, calm down. I'm going to tell you everything. Now, Chad and I had been dating for about 8 months. He got mad at me and left. About 2 weeks later I met Mark. Mark and I quickly became a thing. 3 months later, Chad came back. I ignored him, but then me and Mark had a fight so I went to him. Chad and I had a one night thing, and that's how I had you." She said with a tear rolling down her eye. "Mom, why didn't you tell me this?" I said sympathetically. "Wait there's more. You have a brother." She said pulling into school. "Yeah, I know. I have Caleb." "No, not him." My mom said. I was suddenly all confused. How did a Internet-famous kid following me turn into a big confession? Wait...brother....suddenly all this made sense. I looked my mom in the eye. "My brother is Hayes Grier?!" I said.

--------Hayes POV--------

    "Why didn't you tell me that I have a twin sister!?" I yelled at my dad. "Now Hayes, I know your upset. But you have to lower you voice. People are starring."  I turned around and saw tons of eyes on me. Let them stare, I'm use to it. "Dad, I don't understand why you didn't tell me this sooner." I said calming down. I leaned back in my chair and looked at the waiters walking by with food. "Amy and I had a deal. I took you and she took Zoey. Everything had worked up fine until you decided to go searching through  my personal files." He said. "I had a right to know! She's my sister. Do you have any idea what it feels like to be betrayed my your own parents?!" I said. I felt people starting again so I lowered my voice. "It's like you go 14 years not knowing that there's someone that you should have grown up with and watched out for in the world." "Hayes I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way. She's my daughter that I've only held her a few times." My dad said. I knew what he was doing, he was trying to make me feel sorry for him. "Dad, can I meet her?" I said sitting up. "Hayes, I don't think that is a good idea. Please don't make any moves to reach out and socialize with her." He said and gave me a look. Too late I thought. "Yes, sir." I said and then the waiter brought out our food. 

(Hey guys! Please comment if you like this! Hope you do!)