Chapter 19

--------Zoey's POV--------

"Oh my gosh, Matt!" I screamed running over to him. Matt handed me the kitten. It was the same grey kitten from the pet store that I had fell in love with. Matt had a big smile plastered on his face.

"When did you get him!?" I said. "Today." He said smiling even bigger. "Matt, I love him, but do you know how hard it is to take care of a kitten? And all of the stuff sit needs?" I said. "I know." Matt said as he walked towards my doorway. "Really?" He nodded. "Come on in boys." Matt said. On cue the boys walked in, each carrying something different.

Jack G had a litter-box, Carter had a container of litter, Nash had a bed, Taylor had a bag of food, Shawn had food and water bowls, Jack J had a mat, Aaron had a couple of toys, and Hayes had a collar.

I was speechless. Matt did all of this for me. And got all of the guys in on it. I turned towards Matt. He had the goofiest smile ever. I sat down the kitten and ran over to him.

I threw my arms around his neck, giving him a giant hug. Matt hugged back. Hayes decided to hug me and Matt, which led to Nash joining. And that lead to a giant group hug.

A few minutes later everyone went back to their normal life. Matt, Hayes, Shawn, and I remained in my room. Shawn and Matt were talking about the new girl that Shawn had met at Nash's birthday party. I think her name was Lindsey.

Hayes and I were playing with my kitten. "Hayes!" Nash yelled from about 3 rooms down. "What!" Hayes yelled back. "The Xbox won't work!" Nash yelled. Hayes sighed and mumbled under his breath. "What did you say?!" I said to him before he left my room. "Nothing." He said sounding irritated.

A few minutes later Shawn got a call from Lindsey, so he left my room. That left just Matt and I. I was playing with the kitten when Matt broke the silence.

"What are you going to name him?" He asked sitting down on the floor beside me. "I don't know. I want it to be cute." I said thinking. "And you really didn't have to get him for me." I finished. "It's no big deal." Matt said trying to sound cool.

"Yes it is Matt. It's a big deal. You spent a fortune on him and all of his stuff." I said motioned to all of the junk in my room. Matt shrugged. "It was all forth it." He said leaning back. "And why's that?" I questioned. "To see you smile." He said leaning in the kiss me.

Our kiss was interrupted by a voice. "I hate to break up this little scene here, but food is here." I looked up to see Cameron in my doorway.

"Ok thanks, Cam." I said jumping up. Matt stuck a hand up, which meant that he wanted me to help him up. I did and we followed Cameron downstairs.

"We'll finish that later." Matt whispered in my ear as we reached the bottom of the staircase. I turned around to a smirk plastered across his face.