Chapter 18

--------Matt's POV--------

I ran inside the house as fast as I could. I went straight upstairs to Hayes's room. I threw everything down except one thing. I brought it with me back down stairs. "Come on." I said as I reached the bottom step. All of the guys turned towards me. I then started to explain the plan.

Once I was done explaining, I went back over everything. Everyone seemed to know the plan. At that moment Cameron's truck pulled up. I had asked him to drive really slow to stall us some time. I looked back at the guys. "It's time." I said and then we all ran upstairs.

--------Zoey's POV--------

"Could you have driven any slower?" I said sarcastically as I got out of Cameron's truck. "Yep." He said hopping out. Hayes and Aaron took off to the front door. "What's with them?" I asked. Cameron shrugged. I knew something was up.

I followed Cameron inside the house. No one was there. All of the cats were outside, so I didn't understand why it was so quiet. Cameron acted like everything was normal. I went upstairs.

I walked into my room to find Matt sitting there eating chips. "What do you think you're doing?" I said walking in. Matt didn't answer. "Are you ignoring me?" I said sitting down next to him. "Did you say something?" He said turning towards me.

My first instinct was to yell at him. But he said it so innocently. "Are you serious?" I said calmly. "Yeah, spongebob is on. I kinda zone out when it's on." He said blushing. He was so cute. "Ok. Well, I'm going to take a shower." I said standing up. "I have to pee." Matt said running to the shower and slamming the door. "Matt!" I yelled flopping down on my bed.

I started going through my phone when I heard the bathroom open. "Finally." I said sitting up. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a shirt and pair of yoga pants. I turned around to see the cutest thing in the entire world.

Matt holding a kitten.