Chapter 26

--------Zoey's POV--------

I literately couldn't be any happier the. I am right now. Caleb is going to be ok. He IS ok. I couldn't ask for anything better.

He has to stay in a wheelchair for a little while, but I'm just happy that he is able to be here. The doctors want him to stay in the hospital for a few more weeks though.

I'm currently in Caleb's room. The nurses took him to take a shower and I decided to wait for him. I looked up and saw Matt leaning in the doorway.

"Hey." He said smiling. "Hi." I smiled back. I was sitting on a couch by the window of Caleb's room. Matt walked over and sat down next to me.

I was staring out the window when I felt his hands grab mine. "Zoey?" He asked. "Yeah, Matt." I said turning to face him .

Our eyes made contact and we just kind of held contact for a while. Matt broke the silence. "You know that 8 hour car ride that I went through to get here today?" He said looking out the window.

"Yeah." "It was the longest 8 hours of my life, and not because I was stuck with Cameron and Abbs making googly-eyes at each other." He said smiling. I couldn't help but laugh.

"And why was that?" I asked. "Because I wasn't with you." Matt said looking me in the eyes. I could feel myself blush.

Matt laughed. "What?" I said. "Nothing." He smirked. "Tell me." I said playfully hitting his arm. "You're just so cute when you blush."

I blushed again. Matt laughed again. "Stop it!" I laughed. "You stop." He laughed. "I can't." I laughed even louder.

We both sat there laughing like idiots for a few minutes. My side started hurting which made me laugh even harder.

"Well isn't this just adorable." I turned to see my older brother standing there. "Greyson!" I screamed running to him. I haven't see him for months.

"Nice to see you too." He said hugging me. "When did you get here?" I asked. "I came as soon as I could." He smiled. "Well I missed you so much." I said.

"Who's that?" Greyson whispered in my ear. I turned around to see that he was looking at Matt. I let go of Greyson and walked over to Matt.

I grabbed Matt by the hand and pulled him over to Greyson. "Grey this is Matt, Matt this is Grey." I introduced them. "Nice to meet you." Matt said shaking Greyson's hand. "You too." Grey said to Matt.

I sat back down on the couch and Matt sat next to me. Grey sat on the bed. "I'm Zoey's older brother." Grey said trying to start a conversation.

"Cool. I'm Zoey's-" "Friend." I cut Matt off. Matt shot me a look. I refused to make eye-contact with him.

"Zoey, tell me the truth." Grey laughed. "He's my boyfriend." I said blushing. "You know the rules, I have to approve of the boy before it's official." Grey said smirking.

Matt tensed up. "Uh, Zoey didn't inform me of that." Matt said nervously. I couldn't hold it back, I stared dying laughing. So did Grey.

Matt looked confused. "He's kidding." I said in between laughs. Matt immediately looked relieved.

After that, Matt and Grey just talked about normal guys stuff and I just stares out the window. I heard something and turned towards the door.

It was Nash and Hayes. I quickly introduced them to Grey and they seemed I get along very well. I was glad.

Hayes was the only one who had known about Greyson. I hadn't really had time to tell anyone else.

We all sat there talking and making jokes. My mom came in the room and told us that we needed to go.

Matt and Nash wanted to rent a room at the local hotel, but I refused. They were coming to my house. I wasn't leaving any of them.