Chapter 13

-------Matt's POV--------

The party has been pretty cool. No one has called the police on us(yet), no one has gotten into a fight, and Cameron has been far away from Zoey. I don't know what's going on between those two, but I know that I don't like it. I saw him kiss her on the cheek in the kitchen before the party, and that ticked me off. Zoey told me that she doesn't have feelings for him, but it's not her that I'm worried about. If he tries anything, it won't end well. But I don't think I have anything to worry about right now because he has been hanging out with another girl the whole party. And that girl was my sister. And if he played one of his games with her, it would end with my fist in his face. I started to clench my fist when I felt someone put their hand on mine, causing me to unclench my fist. It was Zoey. "Are you ok, Matt?" She asked worriedly. "Yeah, let's go outside." I said walking toward the back porch.

--------Zoey's POV--------

I was worried about Matt. He looked like he was going to beat someone up. He said he was ok, but I don't believe him. I joined him on the back porch. he were both quiet. "Matt, what's wrong?" I asked leaning on the railing. "Nothing." He said sternly. "Matt, you need to tell me. Is it about Cameron? Because I thought we were over that." I said. "No! I'm not over the Cameron crap! He freakin kisses you and then goes and flirts with my sister! I'm tried of him and his freakin crap. He needs to get a life before I-" he stopped mid sentence. I was shocked. I had never seen him like that. "Matt, I think you need to blow off some steam." I said placing my hand on his shoulder. "I think you're right." He said turning and walking off the porch. I walked back into the house to rejoin the party. Nash really knew how to throw a party, because this was insane. Everyone looked like they were having a good time. I walked up to Jack G and Carter. "Hey guys." I said joining their little group. "Hey, Zoey. Have you seen Matt?" Jack asked. "He needed to go do something. He'll be back soon though." I said. "Have you seen Hayes?" I asked looking around. "He's upstairs playing video games with a couple of other people." Carter said. "Cool, thanks." I said and walked upstairs. There sat Hayes in the "Mancave" playing Xbox. I walked in and saw that Aaron, Jenn, Arden, Kian, and Trevor were in there, as well. Kian and Hayes were playing Xbox while everyone else sat there. I walked out of the "Mancave" and into my room. I was kinda getting tired of all of the noise. I grabbed my earbuds and started listening to my favorite songs with the volume as high as it would go. I was laying on my bed just singing along when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I looked and saw it was Nash. I took out my earbuds. "Nash! What the crap! I thought you were some creep in my room!" I yelled at him. My heart was still beating rapidly. I tried to calm down. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, but no one knows where Matt is and I thought you might." He said sitting down on my bed. "He needed to go do something, he'll be back soon." I gave Nash the same excuse I had given Jack G earlier. "What happened." Nash said dead serious. "Cameron." I said. "What did Cameron do." Nash said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "He was flirting with his sister." I said looking down at my feet. "What else happened." Nash said sternly. "Nothing. He just got mad." I said looking Nash in eye. "Ok, good." He said standing up and leaving my room. I left my room and went back downstairs. I went to the kitchen and made small talk with a couple of girls. I was in mid conversation when I heard the front door open. I turned to see Matt standing there. He walked inside the house and went straight up to Cameron. Matt was yelling at him. I walked towards them and saw Cameron push Matt away. Matt apparently didn't like that at all and decided to push him back. And then Cameron threw the first punch. Immediately the music stopped and everyone turned toward us. Matt punched Cameron right back. I gasped. I ran up to stop the fight, but Matt just pushed me off to the side. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. Jack G, Nash, Taylor, and Carter tried to stop the fight. Jack G and Carter were pulling Cameron away, while Nash and Taylor were doing the same to Matt. Hayes ran up to me and held me in his arms. I just stood there crying. Hayes let go of me and looked me in the eye. "Go upstairs, now." He said sternly. I did as I was told. When I was halfway upstairs, I turned around to see Matt pushing Nash and Taylor off of him. He ended up punching Nash and running after Cameron again. I turned around and continued going upstairs, crying my eyes out.