Chapter 41

--------Zoey's POV--------

"You need to leave." Matt said. I nodded and stood up. I walked toward the door with my back towards him.

"Goodbye Matt." I said before opening the door and leaving.

I Made my way back down the hallway and into the waiting room, where I found Nash and Cameron waiting for me.

"Hey." I said weakly, gaining their attention. "Zoey, where were you!?" Nash practically yelled at me as he jumped out of a chair.

"Nowhere." I stated, stopping in my tracks. "Tell me, now." Nash said sternly.

"Matt's room." I said looking down at my feet. I wasn't looking forward to his reaction.

"What!?" Nash yelled at me. "How in the world did you get back there?" He continued.

"It doesn't matter, let's just go." I said turning to leave, but someone grabbed my arm.

I was spun back around so that I was facing Nash again. "Zoey, what happened?" He asked sympathetically.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said, trying to hold back the tears. "You sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head and walked out of the waiting room. Nash and Cameron were right behind me.

As we exited the hospital, I felt a tear run down my cheek.

--------Matt's POV--------

"You need to leave." I said. Did I really just say that? Zoey nodded and stood up. She walked towards the door with her back towards me.

"Goodbye Matt." I heard Zoey say before opening the door and leaving.

I sat there speechless.

Did I really just lose the best thing that ever happened to me, again?

I'm so stupid.

She was just there, and I kicked her out of my life, once again. Why do I always do this?

I sighed loudly, right as my door opened.

I couldn't believe who was there.

"Matt!" She squealed as she ran over to give me a hug.