Chapter 35

--------Zoey's POV--------

I woke up in my new bedroom. Well, it wasn't actually new, but I was still getting used to it. Hayes and Nash had been helping me decorate it, but I really wasn't in the mood.

I got up and walked downstairs. Nash was on the couch watching tv. I flopped down next to him.

"What time is it?" I asked. "10:20" Nash said automatically. I nodded and grabbed Nash's laptop.

I went to YouTube, and stated watching some videos. I didn't realize that Nash was watching till he bursted out laughing at one of Kian and JC's videos.

My phone started ringing, so I paused the video and handed Nash the laptop. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I looked at the screen, and realized that it was Matt.

I quickly answered.

"Hello, Matt?" "Hey, Zoey! How are you? I miss you so much!" He quickly said into the phone. "I miss you too." I said smiling.

This was the first time I had talked to Matt in a few weeks, so you could say I was really happy.

"So, how are you?" He asked. "Uh...I've been better." I said with my smile fading. "I'm sorry to here that." "Yeah, so how's everything in Virginia?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Good. It would be better if you were here." "Matt, you're too sweet." I blushed. "I know." He laughed.

"And how's Abbs?" I asked. "She's good. Her and Cameron are better now. They figured everything out. Or at least for now."

"For now?" I questioned. "They fight constantly, but they always make up. It's kind of cute. It's like they get jealous and then the work everything out. It's like a married couple." Matt explained, laughing at the last part.

I laughed too. "I don't know if I would call that cute, sounds frustrating." I said. "Nah, it's cute. It's shows how much they care about each other." Matt claimed.

"Hey, Matt?" "Yeah babe?" "When can I see you again?" I asked. "Hopefully soon. I miss you." "I miss you too."

"I have to go. Talk to you soon." Matt said. "Bye Matt." I said back. I then hung up the phone and walked back into the living room.

Hayes was up and watching YouTube on Nash's laptop with Nash. I just simply laughed, and joined them.

**********Few weeks later***********

I unpacked the last box of mine, which I had been putting off for weeks,. But I was happy that I was finally done.

I flopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I turned it on to see a text from Taylor. I hadn't talked to him in forever so I was so glad to hear from him.

(Zoey and Taylor's conversation)

T: Hey Zo! What's up?
Z: Hey Tay! Nothing much, just got done unpacking!
T: Seriously? You've been there for weeks! How are you just now done?
Z: Idk
T: Haha
Z: I'm so bored...
T: You live with the Nash Grier! And the Hayes Grier! How are you "bored"?
Z: Actually, Nash is in California.
T: Oh yeah! I heard they got kicked out of their apartment.
Z: Only him. Haha
T: Well, maybe I'll come over sometime, once Nash gets back in town.
Z: That would be amazing!
T: I'll see you in a few weeks then.
Z: Perfect!
T: Bye Zo.
Z: Bye Tay!

I turned off my phone and walked into the Mancave. Hayes was sitting on the floor playing Xbox, surprise,.

"Hayes." I said, trying to get his attention. "Yeah?" He said, not looking up from the screen.

"When's Nash coming back in town?" I asked. "Next week." He said, pausing the screen. He turned around to face me.

"Why?" He asked. "Just wondering." I said, grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I quickly texted Taylor to let him know.