Chapter 7

--------Nash's POV--------

I was on the phone with Matt when I heard the front door close.
Nash: "I think she's here. I gotta go."
Matt: "Ok. I'll be there in about 5, man."
Nash: "Ok, see ya."
I hung up and walked back to the living room. I saw Hayes hugging ,what I assumed was, Zoey. Chad carried in the last set of bags. "That's all of it." He said sitting them down. Zoey and Hayes broke from the hug. "Thanks Chad." Zoey said. "Don't call me that, it sounds so-" "Weird" I said cutting my dad off. Everyone turned towards me. That's when I saw Zoey's face. She was pretty. She resembled Hayes a lot. But, she still looked different. She had dark eyes, must be from her mom. Zoey's eyes met mine. She was beautiful. I walked over to them and stood there. "Welcome home." I said. "Thanks."she said. "I'm Nash." I said sticking a hand out for her to shake. "Zoey." She said shaking it. "You'll love it here." Hayes said. "I hope so." Zoey said smiling. "Come on, I'll show you your room." Hayes said as he started up the stairs. Zoey followed. She turned around halfway up. "Nice meeting you, Nash." I smiled at her and she smiled back. She then turned around and followed Hayes to her room. I turned to my dad. "How long is she going to be here?" I said. "As long as she wants to." He said. "But when is her plane leaving for her to go back to her own home?" "Nash, I know you may be upset with having to share your brother, but he's her sibling to, and so are you, so you need to remember that and be nice." My dad said walking into the kitchen. I followed. "I know that. And I don't mind. I was just wondering." I said leaning on the counter. "Well, good." He said. We stood there in silence for a while. Then my dad broke it. "Hey, wasn't Matt coming over?" "Uh, yeah he is. He should be on his way." Then we heard someone honking like and idiot. Matt was here. I walked out the front door to meet him at his car. "You're late." I said. "Relax man. She's probably not even off the plane yet." He said getting out of his car. "Matt, she's inside." "Really?! Let's go meet her!" Matt immediately ran inside the house. "Hayes!" He yelled. I entered the house and saw Matt start to go upstairs. "Aren't you coming?" Matt asked. I followed him.

[Hey guys! I know it's short but it's late and I wanted you guys to have something to read. I apologize about not posting in a while but on the holidays I like to stay off of my phone. Sorry again!]