Chapter 33

--------Zoey's POV--------

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. Greyson, Nash and Hayes had left my room about 20 minutes ago.

I can't believe that my mom was really putting me through this. All of this. Everything that's happened lately is her fault, but she's just now realizing it?

And to make things worse, she decides that to fix everything she's just going to get rid of me.

I made my way downstairs. The one face I was dreading to see stood at the bottom of the stairs....Matt.

I turned around and ran back upstairs to my room. I could hear him running after me.

--------Matt's POV--------

"Zoey, wait!" I yelled as I ran after her.
She was almost to her room when I grabbed her arm.

I turned her to face me, but she refused to look at me. "Zoey, please talk to me." I begged.

I tilted her chin up so that she was looking at me. A small tear slid down her cheek, but I wiped it away gently.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Matt, it's nothing." She said looking at her feet. "Then why won't you look at me." I said tilting her chin back up.

--------Zoey's POV--------

"What's wrong?" Matt asked again.

I wanted to tell him, I needed to tell him. But I just couldn't. Most people would just say it, but if I say it, then it's true.

"It's my mom." "What about her?" Matt asked wiping away another tear. "She's giving Chad full custody of me."

Matt didn't say anything, he just hugged me as I silently sobbed into his chest.