Chapter 47

--------Zoey's POV--------

As everyone filed out of the house, we started to plan who was going with who.

Everyone was talking and trying to listen to everyone. "I'll drive!" "I don't know where we are going." "Wait who am I with?" "What's the address again?" "I don't want to drive so you can."

Obviously we weren't getting anywhere with this plan, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"Ok, everyone shut up for a second." Only a few people listened. "Shut up!" Cameron yelled, gaining everyone's attention.

"Thanks Cam. So who wants to drive?" I asked trying to decide how many cars we need.

Cameron, Jack Gilinsky, Taylor, and Carter raised their hands. "Ok, let's see here. Jack, Jack, Madison, and Carter in one car. You can decide who drives." I said pointing out who I just called.

I wasn't too happy that Madison Beer was at my house right now, but it's Jack's girlfriend so I just need to suck it up.

"Taylor, Aaron, Lindsay, Abbs, and Shawn go together." I said sending them to a car.

"And I guess everyone else is with Cameron." I said walking towards Cameron's truck.

Cameron drove, I was in the passenger seat, and Nash, Matt and Hayes were in the back.

Once we pulled up to the facility where the laser tag was at we as piled out of the truck and met up with the others.

We all went inside and paid for the all access passes. The facility contained laser tag, an arcade, a bowling alley, mini golf, rock wall, and go karts.

With the all access passes, you could do everything so that's what we chose. After everyone paid, Nash went and scheduled our own private laser tag game. The game wouldn't start for an hour and a half.

We all decided to split up and do whatever, and meet up again in an hour and fifteen minutes.

I went with Cameron, Nash, Hayes, and Aaron to the go karts were we all got into our vehicles and raced. I ended up in third place while Nash came in second and Hayes in first.

"I swear the Griers' are cheaters." Cameron joked as we existed the racetrack. "You're just mad because you got beat by a girl." I said laughing.

"No, my sister beats me all the time. I'm mad because I lost to Nash." Cameron laughed.

That caused everyone to laugh. "Nash is terrible." Aaron said. "Really? Then how did i beat everyone?" Nash defended himself.

"Everyone but me." Hayes interjected. "That's only because all you do is play video games. That was probably not challenge for you." Nash fired back.

"True, but you were struggling a whole lot. I'm pretty sure Zoey could beat you with no trouble." Hayes continued.

"Can't you two leave me out of it for once?" I complained. "Nope." Hayes smiled me. "Well thanks bro." I said wrapping one of my arms around his shoulder.

"No prob sis." Hayes laughed putting his arm around my shoulder. "Relationship goals." Cameron said in a girly voice.

"Of course we are." I said jokingly. We all laughed and continued into the arcade. I noticed Lindsay and Shawn were over by the air hockey table.

I made my way over to them and watched them go head to head. Shawn ended up winning and did a victory dance.

Lindsay then began acting like she was pouting. Shawn walked over to her and gave her a big hug.