Chapter 43

--------Zoey's--------

I got up off my bed and made my way towards the door. Once I reached it, I opened it and saw the last person I was expecting to see.

"Surprise!" They yelled bringing me into a giant hug.

"Lindsay!" I screamed hugging her back. "I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!" She said letting go. We walked over to my bed and I looked at the time. 11:00.

"So when did you get here?" I asked setting my phone down on my nightstand.

"Well I came with Shawn. We arrived here while you were at the hospital. But, Aaron, Taylor, Hayes, and the Jacks were here so they let us in."

"Oh." I said picking at my chipped nail polish. "So you were downstairs earlier?" I questioned.

"Yeah. That's how I kinda knew something bad must have really happened, you would never miss a chance to hangout with the guys." Lindsay answered.

"Yeah, it's just that....." I debated for a moment on whether I should or shouldn't tell Lindsay about everything that's happened lately.

"Zoey." Lindsay said, pulling me away from my thoughts. "You can tell me anything." She said with a small smile.

I nodded my head and took a deep breath. This was going to take awhile.

--------Matt's POV --------

"Goodbye Matt." Was all I heard before the door was slammed shut.

Everything that she just said kept replaying in my head. In fact, everything that's happened today was replaying in my head.

From where I broke up with Zoey to the car crash. From ending up in the hospital to fighting with everyone that entered my room.

I can't believe I did all of that.

I sound like such a terrible person.

"Mr. Espinosa?" A nurse said, opening the door. "Yes?" I said, attempting to sit up straight.

"You'll be free to go in about an hour. We just have to finish up some of the paperwork."

I nodded and laid back down.

I couldn't wait to get out of here. Even though once I got to the house, everything would be insane.

*An hour later*

I made my way through the lobby and out the main entrance doors to a cab waiting for me outside.

I was currently on crutches from my broken leg, and I had a brace on my left arm.

I struggled to get into the cab, but I was finally able to.

I told the driver the address and in a few minutes we pulled up to the house. I saw tons of cars parked outside the house, so I figured everyone was here.

I paid the driver, and hopped out of the car, literally,. I struggled to the front door.

I then rang the doorbell simultaneously until Cameron finally answered. "Hey, man! Are you ok?" Cameron asked yawning.

I nodded and hobbled through the door. I made my way over to the couch to find some of the guys asleep.

I looked up at the clock on the wall. It read 5:22 am. No wonder it took Cameron so long to answer.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked turning towards the kitchen, which was where Cameron had gone,. "Nah, I was upstairs with Hayes and Johnson." He said grabbing something from the fridge.

I nodded and looked around.

"Is everyone asleep? Well except for Hayes, Johnson, and yourself?" I asked.

"I think Zoey and Lindsay are still up, but I doubt that's who you really want to see right now." Cameron answers walking towards the stairs.

I followed him, but I had to hop all the way up the stair. Which just so happens to not be fun, at all.

Once we reached the Mancave, I saw Hayes sitting on the floor next to Johnson and Taylor asleep on a recliner.

Cameron took a seat on the couch and so did I.

A few minutes later, I got up and made my way to the restroom. But of course, someone was in there.

They only other one upstairs was in Zoey's room, and I wasn't about to go in there.

After what seemed like forever, the bathroom door finally opened. I turned to go in my bumped into who was existing.

And with my luck, that person was not excited to see me.

The Truth of a SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara