Chapter 1: the beggining

"Mom, I'm home" I yelled as I entered my house. I walked into the kitchen and saw a plate of cookies with a note taped to it. "'When to the store. Be home soon. -Mom.' You are truly the smartest person ever to leave a note right where I'd find it." I picked up a cookie and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch and removed my knee pads and threw them across the room. We had to run 3 miles at volleyball practice today and my knee pads were full of sweat. I grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it to Netflix. I decided on watching some disney movie when I heard someone enter through the garage. "Mom?" I called. "It's just me." My brother Caleb said. "Oh. How was school?" Caleb walked past the couch carrying the plate of cookies. "What do you think?" He said. He turned around and walked down the hallway that led to his room. I laid down on couch and soon felt myself fall asleep.  

=======2 hours later=======

"Zoey?" I woke up and sat up. I turned toward the kitchen and saw my mom walk out of it. "Oh, hey." I said and laid back down. "No more cookies?" She asked as she sat down on the other end of the couch. "If you want one, then go ask Caleb. He took the whole plate and left." I said as I closed my eyes. I felt her stand up and heard her walk a few feet before stopping. "What are these doing here?" My mom said. I looked up to see her holding my knee pads in her hands. "I had practice." I shrugged. "Zoey go to your room and take these with you." She said and threw them at me. I stood up and walked upstairs to my room. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw an Instagram alert. I slid my phone on and open the app. It was a follow request by someone I would never expect: Hayes Grier.

(I hope you all like this! I tried my best! Enjoy!)