Chapter 32

[hey guys! I hope you have enjoyed this book so far! So basically I wanted to inform you all my plans for this book. I'm probably going to end it in a few more chapters and then start on a second book. Ill tell you all the details once I figure everything out! Oh, and please give me feedback! I love hearing from y'all!]

--------Zoey's POV--------

We pulled up to my house and I noticed a bunch of cars outside of it. I didn't recognize any of them so I figured the neighbors were just having a party of something.

I had forgotten my keys so we had to wait for Hayes to let us in. Finally He came to the door.

I walked into the living room to see all of the guys there. I couldn't believe it. Shawn, Taylor, Jack, Jack, Aaron, Carter, everyone.

I immediately ran to Jack Gilinsky. He and I had become close since the last time I saw them all.

He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same. After that I turned towards Shawn and jumped into his arms.

I did the same for all the other boys. For the first time in a long time, I finally felt like nothing was wrong.

That was of course, before my mom called.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------Hayes POV--------

I'm so glad that Zoey is happy. But something still seems off. Whatever. It's a party, I need to relax.

I walked into the kitchen to find a worried looking Matt. "Matt, are you ok?" I asked.

"Where's Zoey?" He asked nervously. I shrugged and Jack G walked in. "Hey Jack! Have you seen Zoey?" I asked. I knew that they were good friends so I figured he would know.

"Yeah, she just got a call from her mom. Why?" He answered. "Where is she?" Matt said. "Upstairs." Jack said.

Matt ran out of the room and headed for the stairs. "What's wrong with him?" Jack asked.

I shrugged and started towards the stair, something seemed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------Matt's POV--------

Where is she? Where is she! I have to find her! I have to make sure she's ok! It will be my fault if she isn't.

I ran towards her bedroom door. It was locked. I put my ear up to the door and heard crying.

It was Zoey.

"Zoey! Open the door! Is everything ok? Zoey!" I yelled as I started hitting the door.

I heard footsteps running up the stairs. I turned to see Nash, Greyson, Jack G, and Hayes.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Nash yelled. "She's locked in there!" I yelled back. "What?!" Hayes said running over to the door. He started to hit the door. "Zoey!" He called.

"What happened? Did she tell that anything was wrong?" Greyson asked worriedly.

"I d-don't know." I stuttered. "What happened right before she came up here?" Greyson asked seriously.

"She got a call from her mom." Jack said as he tried to get Hayes to calm down.

"Do you know what she said?" Greyson asked. "No, but earlier today she was telling me about someone."

"Who was she talking about?!" Greyson asked even more scared than before. "Some girl." "What was her name!" "Claire."

Greyson immediately looked terrified. He ran to the door. "Zoey, let me in. Everything's going to be ok." He said calmly.

A few seconds later the door opened slightly and Greyson walked in. Hayes and Nash followed.

Jack and I walked back downstairs to the other guys. "What was all that about?" Aaron asked.

"I don't know." Was all I could say.