The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.1
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.2
๐–จ๐— ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—Œ?
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–ด ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„

xxxxviii

10.8K 469 162
By Tapioca_Rin

☠✍

"Who's Erwin Smith?" Y/N held a letter in her hands as she asked Eric. The letter that Y/N was holding is from Erwin Smith that was delivered to Eric.

The two were strolling around Shiganshina for something to do.

"Erwin... He's a good friend of mine. We were very close when we were in the training corps. Without his big brains, I could never become the top in our training." Eric scratched the back of his head as he smiled thinking about the days.

"Wait a fucking second... You were the top 1?!" Y/N exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never asked..." Eric snickered.

The two stopped at a small restaurant to sit and chat. The restaurant didn't have many people in it so it was a good place to do a private chat.

"If you were the top in the training why did you pick being a Garrison?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know..."

"What do you mean I don't know?"

"It's just... Being in the Military won't give me that much excitement you know. The training that I did won't do much when you're in the Military Police." Eric unsurely answered as he avoided looking at Y/N.

"It's the same thing with being a Garrison. Then what about the Survey Corps?"

"I... My father was in the Survey Corps... He died there because of his squadmates leaving him all alone defending himself from the titans..." Eric looked down. The depressing face he is showing is sad.  "I don't want to end my life like that so I decided to go be a Garrison."

"That's so stupidly coward of you." Y/N sighed as Eric scoffed. The girl could not handle a person who cannot fight. 'Fight' Is one thing Y/N stood by. 'Fight' is a motto she'll remember in her life. "You could've just fought. You never know if you could survive in the end. I didn't know my teacher was such a coward."

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Eric replied not caring if the girl, her apprentice, called him a coward."I don't regret being a garrison."

"Oh really? Your face doesn't look like you agreed with what you've just said. This guy in the letter whose name is Erwin. I bet he would love to be with you in the Survey Corps."  Y/N teased as a slight blush showed on Eric's cheeks from her. "I bet you the people you trained with has a thing for you. I never knew my teacher was such a famous hottie back in his days."

"Stop it, kid. I'm literally in my early 30s and I still look young. Stop using the Erwin card to pursue me to transfer to the Survey Corps. You're such a troublesome child" Eric shook his head as he chuckled at the girl's nonsense. Thanks to the experience of teaching Y/N, he learned how to resist getting annoyed by a child.

"Yeah yeah. I bet Erwin will definitely want you. I mean who doesn't am I right or am I right?" Y/N teased as Eric facepalmed. "Even men can't resist you"

"If you keep this up I'll tell your mom you've been stealing and eating Eren's biscuits for babies." Eric threatened not wanting to be teased.

"Eren's baby biscuits are too delicious. Why label it baby biscuits when children and adults can eat them? It ain't my fault the biscuits were so appetizing." Y/N replied justifying her case for the tasty baby biscuits that js supposed to be for her brother.

"Y/N!!!!" A certain potato lover screamed as she smashed herself to Y/N with a huge hug. Y/N smiled through the pain of getting squeezed. The girl couldn't stop smiling nor stop Sasha from giving her tightening hug.

"Hello, Sasha." Y/N greeted her as she returned the hug. Y/N felt amazing and finally felt at home. Getting a hug from her close friend is one thing that makes her so happy.

"I missed you so much," Sasha exclaimed as tears and a trail of snot came out of her eyes and nose.

"Sasha, please not my shirt," Y/N grumbled. Sasha released her and wiped her snot and tears. Y/N just chuckled at Sasha's antics which she loves to this day.

"Y/N..." Mikasa and Armin came up to her, both with tears forming in their eyes. The two were extra taller than before she last saw them. Despite that Y/N still treats them as if she had children.

"My babies" Y/N squealed as she embraced her two closest friends that she treated as if they were her own.  "You guys grow up so fast like literally in height."

"Hey Y/N." Jean came up alongside Connie. Jean and Connie were amazing people to hang out with. There's no single time that Y/N was boring when she's with them.

"Jean-boy, Not-So-Baldy Connie. I miss you guys." Y/N hugged the two boys excitedly.

"Oi don't call me that." Connie jokingly threatened as he remembers Y/N calling him that back in the days. Jean chuckled accepting the not-so-complementary nickname.

"Eren..." Mikasa spoke up as Y/N turned around and saw her little brother coming up to her. Y/N didn't stop smiling looking at Eren who is bigger than the last time she saw him.

"Hello, Eren." Y/N greeted her brother stared. The Yeager siblings stared at each other. The others were confused as Y/N smirked. "You look like a girl."

"Y/N!!!!!!" Hange ran up to Y/N giving her a hug that is more painful than Sasha's. Y/N just let Hange do whatever since it has been so long. "Did they do anything to you? Did they take out your guts and sell it? How was the technology in Marley? Did they treat you bad?"

"I'm fine, Hange. It's nice to finally see you again." Y/N's eyes widened as she noticed that Hange had a black eye patch on their left eye. Y/N pointed at their left eye. "What... Happened?"

"Oh... You see when Berthold transformed I got caught in the explosion and my left eye got damaged, to be honest, it's nothing." Hange explained as Y/N nodded. Y/N realized that

"It's nice to be back..." Y/N happily sighed. "Y'all are so tall. It makes me feel like I haven't grown any centimetres of height."

"Oh isn't that Levi's cloak?" Hange pointed out to Y/N who is wearing Levi's cape. "How did you get that? I was wondering where Levi's cape went after the war."

"Before getting abducted by my brother, Levi gave me his cloak since mine flew away. So I had it the whole time in Marley." Y/N explained.

"Brother??" Connie asked confused like the rest. Y/N looked at Eren who doesn't look confused at all.

"It's kinda hard to explain," Y/N replied.

"It's not," Eren spoke.

"Yeah right Mr I-Know-everything," Y/N spoke back as Eren's eyes widened. To think that, Eren thought that Y/N didn't know anything. By just the look and aura that Y/N is giving she knows a lot than before.

'Oh well, he doesn't know that I know that he can see the past.' Y/N thought.

"I'm back... I just escorted the Marleyans to some tents nearby."

Everyone turned to the source of the voice. Y/N began to dash towards the person and began to embrace him. Y/N felt like the patience she endured finally paid off. She felt as if nothing could make her sad in his embrace.

"I'll kill that monkey titan for taking you away from me." Levi embraced Y/N as his eyes formed tears.

"You don't know how many nights I cried because of you." Y/N sobered then chuckled as she snuggled in Levi's chest.

"You still have my cloak after all this time." Levi looked at his lover feeling as if this was the best thing he saw all year round.

"Always."

They embraced each other for a minute then kissed. The two never felt anything like this in their life. They would hold on to this as much as they can and not let go of each other

"You don't know how many days Captain Levi missed meals," Jean spoke as Y/N looked up at Levi and smacked his arm.

"Why did you miss your meals?! You look so thin." Y/N exclaimed as Levi looked away. Y/N didn't like that Levi didn't take care of himself whenever she was away. The girl always had the urge to care for him.

"I... There wasn't... There wasn't a reason for me to eat." Levi whispered.

"You are such an idiot. I'll let you pass this time" Y/N smiled and kissed his lips making Levi smile not wanting the happiness to end. She is finally where she belongs. Home. "I miss you, my idiotic cleaning elf."

"I miss you too, my recklessly lazy lover" Levi replied smiling.

The others seem to be quite satisfied to see that their captain is now ok and happy. The two shorties were finally together and nothing would separate them again.

"Oh, by the way, a person named Yelena and Onyakopon wanted to see us," Levi told Hange.

"Me too??" Y/N asked as Levi nodded.

"Where's Erwin? I saw that Erwin was heavily injured and is on the brink of death but... Didn't you guys inject the titan serum?" Y/N asked and with that Y/N's friends looked down and sad. "You guys injected it to him, right?"

Armin had one of the guiltiest looks that Y/N has ever seen. Levi had a cold look on him as Hange came close to Y/N. The girl gulped looking at everyone's looks. The disappointment, guilt, fear and sorrow. Those in the many factors that made Y/N internally panic.

"We'll explain later but for now let's go to Yelena and Onyakopon," Hange reassured Y/N patting her head.

Hange, Levi and Y/N left the rest as they head to the tent where Yelena and Onyakopon were. Y/N couldn't help but gulp knowing that something really bad had happened.

_____________________________

"Ohh" Hange peeped through the hole of the gun as they admired the technology of the gun. Never in Hange's eyes see this kind of technology in their life as it made them ecstatic.

Y/N was beside Levi as Levi still kept holding her hand not wanting to let go of her. Levi refused to touch the guns on the table letting Hange do the work. Yelena and Onyakopon sat on the other side of the table.

"So you're with them?" Levi quietly asked beside me not trusting the Marleyans on the other side of the table.

"Yes. I can reassure you that they won't harm any of us nor Eldians." Y/N smiled at him as she caressed his hand reassuring him. "You do know that they can hear you."

"So what if they can hear us. I don't care what they think." Levi replied as Y/N chuckled at him.

'He never changes. Same old grumpy elf Levi that I love.' Y/N thought.

"Sorry Yelena, Onyakopon." Y/N gave an apologetic smile to them. Yelena was drinking tea alongside Onyakopon.

"Oh, I see. You can shoot multiple times with this." Hange observed the gun with admiration and liking for the technology. They looked like they were a child discovering something so cool.

"Those are Marleyan soldiers' standard equipment..." Yelena spoke as she drank her tea. "Each Marleyan's army division consists of about 20,000 soldiers. There are around 50 divisions in total making around a million of them. In addition to that, they possess three fleets consisting of 21 battleships. They've also seen incredible progress with new weapons including aerial military compatibilities."

"...Aerial?" Hange asked genuinely confused with the new word they had discovered.

"Tch..." Levi lightly kicked Hange's chair eyeing them. "Don't look so surprised, they'll look down on us."

"I know that..." Hange quietly replied.

"In other words, mobile weapons that can go beyond the seas and walls to drop the enemy from the skies," Onyakopon explained as Y/N gave him a thankful smile.

"They'll come from the sky?!!!" Hange exclaimed as they stood up from their chair.

"Hey..." Levi calmly called out.

"Marley has all that wonderful power, yet they haven't launched a proper attack on us for almost a year, why is that?" Hange asked while giving a weird smile.

"There are two main reasons. The first reason is the pure titans that they unleashed on the island. Their existence makes it hard for them to take them here even with the recent technologies." Y/N explained. "It was originally a policy meant to confine the Eldians in the walls. However, it ended up protecting Eldians from attack."

"Seems like it. Quite ironic I must say." Levi replied as Hange sat back down on their chair.

"However the day is about to break, the titans should be active soon. Yet, we're still here leisurely drinking tea outside the walls." Yelena pointed out. "So that means... You guys have killed all of the pure titans on this island. Would that be correct?"

"So what? Are you somehow gonna inform Marley about it?" Levi asked putting his guard up as Hange's eyes widen with a dumbfounded look.

"No, it's wonderful. Way beyond what I expected." her eyes were wide. Yelena looked fascinated. Her look of fascination is quite different from others.

"What's the second reason?" Hange asked. Yelena looked at Y/N as Y/N pointed at herself clueless if she's gonna explain. Yelena nodded.

"Marley is currently at a state of war with multiple countries. They have bigger and shittier things to deal with." Y/N explained.

"You guys have defeated Marley's trusted warrior unit. You guys also took the Colossal Titan and the Female Titan, their key weapons." Yelena explained with a straight face that is hard to examine and explain. "Marley is a country with many enemies. So other countries came together in the blink of an eye and the wat came in."

"So that means you guys are the people of the losing country with grudges against Marley. And you infiltrated the army as some sort of intelligence agents?" Hange figured it out as Onyakopon and Yelena were silent earning Y/N a snicker.

"Oh was that a bullseye? As I thought, you guys have must convincing motives and backers to betray Marley like that." Hange spoke out as Yelena placed down her teacup while looking down.

"We're not secret agents or of any sort. We were powerless. Marley took our homes and forced us to become soldiers. We also start losing hope in opposing such a big nation. It is until we were guided by him." Yelena explained.

Y/N busted out a chuckle as the people around stared at her.

"Sorry. It's just... I remembered something." Y/N smiled. (A/N: have moments where I just laugh because I remembered something funny and the people around me looked at me as if I'm crazy lol)

'I always think that Yelena is a simp for Zeke.' Y/N thought.

"Marley and the world feared the Titans as devils. However, it looked something else to me. A god." Yelena explained her thoughts while giving a hopeful and ecstatic look. "He gave us hope when we were at our weakest."

Levi noticed that Y/N gave a silent snicker when Yelena said 'A god'. In Y/N's thoughts she never even nor once thought of titans being gods. They are just humans, Humans that are destined to suffer death after 13 years then pass down to another human. That's just it. Nothing else.

"We shot our superior under the order of Zeke Yeager. We're the Anti Marleyan Volunteers. Our goal is to free the Eldian people." Yelena explained in a determined manner.

"Zeke Yeager?? Isn't that Y/N and Eren's last names?" Hange asked.

"Ahhhhh... That's enough for now. Let's finish this meeting. I want to get rest." Y/N stood up from her seat not wanting to discuss the matter at a time where she wants to sleep. "It's time to see what you guys did when I was away for so long..."

I

'm so sorry I took so long to update. I have been very stressed with my homework.

I do hope y'all love this chapter and thank you for the MASSIVE support for this book.<3333

If y'all have ideas or things that'll make me improve writing this book please leave a comment

HAVE U GUYS SEEN THE NEW EPISODE?!!

VOTE OR ELSE I'LL SOMEONE *IMPORTANT* WILL DIE IN THIS BOOK >:DDDDD

Have a good day<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.1K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...
52K 3.8K 27
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
14.1K 548 27
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "โ„‘'๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข. ๐”–๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ. โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ...
97.4K 3K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...