Fast Love

AlyssaWonder tarafından

Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 4

14.4K 438 46
AlyssaWonder tarafından

Author's Note: Video of Felix to the right :-) Enjoy

****

AMBER'S POV

 I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face, It was Friday and I already had my weekend mapped out. I planned on spending all day Saturday with Emery and then on Sunday I knew I would with Shannon helpingh her clean up after her party.

I got out of bed and as I left my bedroom I heard two pairs of footsteps in the direction of the kitchen. Someone else was in the house besides me and my mother. I slowly made my way to the kitchen and when I stood at the entrance my mouth dropped open.

My mother was standing in the middle of the kitchen locking lips with a man. He had her in a tight hug and his hands were all over her butt. Flashbacks of myself and Emery flooded before my eyes from yesterday as we stood in the living room making out, but I shook them away as I called out to my mother.

She jumped and gasped when she pulled away from her boy toy and looked in my direction. I looked at her man who was wiping my mom's lipstick off his mouth.

"Baby, hey I didn't know you were up." My mom was talking like she had been caught robbing a bank or something.

I stared into her face and saw her blushing lightly. She pulled down her white button up blouse and straightened her tan skirt. She gave me a small smile which still showcased her amazingly high cheekbones.

I stared over her shoulder at the man who just had his hands all over her. He was cute with dark chocolate skin, a clean cut fade and neatly trimmed facial hair that ran all around his chin and above his upper lip. My mom noticed I was staring and moved next to him to make introductions.

"Baby, this is Axel. Axel, this is my daughter Amber."

Axel smiled and moved around my mother and stepped right in front of me. "I've heard a lot about you Amber. You're just as beautiful as your mother."

I look to my mother with disbelief and she frowns at me. Axel clears his throat and returns to my mother's side.

"Vivian, I'll be wiating in the car."

She nods while smiling at him. He bends down slightly, since he is taller than her, and places a long kiss on her lips. I watch my mother squirm and fight the urge to wrap her arm around his neck.

He parts from her and moves around me to leave the kitchen. He heads to the front door and when it opens and closes my mother lays into me.

"Amber, you were so rude! You could've at least thanked him for complimenting you! Where have your manners gone?!"

I am still in shock at seeing my mom with another man. She told me she couldn't see herself with anyone but my dad. How long had this been going on? I hear my mom sigh and when I look at her a tear falls from my eye and rolls down my cheek. Her facial features soften and she rushes to me, enveloping me in a hug.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry for yelling." she coos while rubbing my back.

I throw my arms over her shoulders, burying my face in the crook of her neck. Her sweet perfume that I think of borrowing envelopes me.

"I didn't plan on you two meeting this way. We were actually going to take you to dinner to make the introductions."

"Mom, you have a boyfriend?" I finally speak but my voice comes out in a squeak.

She laughs and we release each other. She grabs my face and gives me a large smile. "Yes baby, I do. We've been dating a little over a year now."

Realization hits me. "So, last night and the night before you were with him."

"He's leaving tomorrow to go out of town for a week so we want to spend as much time with each other as we can." she says before placing a kiss on the tip of my nose and backing away from me.

OMG. This is too much. I turn on my heels and head back toward my room.

"I'm getting off work early today so I'll come and pick you up from school." my mom calls out to me before I disappear. "And we still need to have that talk about you getting detention missy."

I groan and rush to my room. I pull out my cell and text Shannon about Axel and she immediately replies with an OMG of her own.

I go back into the kitchen to fix breakfast before it is time for me to start getting ready. I shower and dress in a simple tee and jeans; I'm dressing down since I'm feeling a bit down today. As I comb my hair I get a text from Emery that he is on the way to pick me up.

My mom leaves ten minutes later and reminds me that she'll pick me up at three-thirty. I style my hair in a messy bun and grab my bookbag. I go outside and wait for Emery with a pout on my face.

He pulls up a few minutes later and gets out of his car. He gives me a sexy smile and approaches me.

"Good morning beautiful." he whispers and places a kiss on my lips. I can't help but smile at him when he pulls away from me.

He pulls away and walks back to the car. He opens the passenger door for me. I step to the car and flop into the seat. Emery closes my door and jogs around to the driver's side. Once inside he asks me what has me in a funky mood; he reads me like an open book.

"I don't want to talk about it."

He doesn't press the issue and heads to Shannon's house. She is waiting for us by the front gate and doesn't even wait for Emery to get out to open her door. She hops in the back.

"Did you tell Emery about your mom's new man?" Shannon blurts out.

I whip around to face her and give her the evil eye.

"I guess not." she mumbles and sits back in her seat.

"Your mom is dating someone?" Emery questions as I face the front. "Is that why you're in a bad mood?"

"I said I don't want to talk about it." I sing and fold my arms across my chest.

Emery nods. "Hey, I find out today if I made the soccer team."

I look at him and thank him with my eyes for changing the subject. I reach over to him and rub his broad shoulders.

"Of course you made the team. You played great yesterday and the team would be lucky to have you."

He smiles and grabs my hand. He brings it to his lips and places a soft kiss on my flesh. It sends shudders through me and that brightens my entire mood as I smile dumbly the rest of the ride.

Emery pulls into the school's parking lot and I notice him heading to an empty space but I groan as I see who is parked right next to the spot. Felix is sitting on his motorcyle and he is watching Emery's car like a hawk.

"Babe, don't park there." I tell him as he prepares to manuever the car into the spot.

"It's the closest one. You wanna walk further?" he reasons and parks in the spot.

I look out the window and see Felix smiling slyly at me. I turn back to Emery and he is killing the engine.

"What's going on with you and Felix?" he asks as he takes off his seatbelt.

I do the same. "He just rubs me the wrong way. Thinks he's hot shit and can do no wrong."

"Well, if I make the team we'll be teammates and I want you to get along with him." Emery says which shocks me.

"Don't tell me just because you're joining the team, you'll be kissing his ass because he's captain." I scoff.

Emery smirks and moves closer to me, leaning over the gear shift. "The only person's ass I'm kissing is yours."

Before I can say anything he quickly closes the gap between us and kisses my lips. I hear Shannon in the back coughing as if she's choking.

"I so did not need to hear that Emery!"

Emery and I share a laugh after he pulls back. He looks to Shannon and throws her a wide smile. She can't help but to smile back. I watch him get out of the car and jog around to the passenger side. He greets Felix and the two clap hands then give each other a man-hug.

Emery opens the front and back doors once he leaves Felix's embrace. Shannon and I get out and I can feel Felix's eyes on me.

"Good morning Amber." he drawls out my name so sweetly.

I simply wave to him and loop my arm with Emery's. The three of us walk into school and Emery escorts Shannon and I to the junior hall. He kisses me before he jogs off to head to the senior hall.

As I start to open my locker I notice Mallori talking to one of her croonies. She looks over at me and if looks could kill, I'd probably be dead. I look away from her and open my locker and I notice some pictures inside. I pull them out and notice they are of Felix and I; we took them at the summer carnival about seven months ago.

We both are smiling brightly at the camera and I have to admit we do make a cute couple. I really did enjoy those three months with Felix but right before school started he started coming on too strong. The last weekend of summer break he snuck into my bedroom claiming he just wanted to cuddle with me.

My mom was out, now I know she was with Axel; Felix didn't know that though and I didn't tell him I was home alone. I agreed to cuddle with him in my bed but he had other plans. Once we were hugged up he initiated an intense make-out session which lead to him being shirtless on top of me.

He tried to get me out of my shorts while his hands roamed every inch of my body, but I came to my senses and pushed him off me. I realized then all he wanted was sex and I wasn't ready. I kicked him out of my room and threw his shirt at him once he was out the window. I also told him that I didn't want to see him again.

Truthfully, if Felix hadn't tried to take my virginity that night, he and I would probably still be together. Who knows, he probably would've got the goodies by now if he had been patient.

I shook the flashback from my head and ripped the picture in two. Felix was not the man for me and there was no way I was going to allow him to try and rekindle what we had, especially now that Emery was in the picture.

I closed my locker after grabbing the book that I would need for first period and Shannon and I headed to class.

FELIX'S POV

I frowned as I watched Amber rip up the picture I placed in her locker earlier. She was smiling as she looked at us together and I knew she still had feelings for me. It would only be a matter of time before she was mine.

I rushed to class before the late bell rang and I sat down next to Emery. I gave him the fakest smile I possessed and deep down I was telling him I was getting his girl no matter what.

The morning announcements begin and I zoned out until I heard Coach's voice. He was announcing the four guys who had made the soccer team.

"Congratulations go to: sophomore Kirk Taylor. juniors Tyler Armstrong, Victor Dates and senior Emery Nottingham!"

The class erupts in cheers for Emery and I clap hands with him.

"Welcome to the team." I smile at him.

Class goes by in a blur and when the bell rings everyone rushes out to get to their next class. I spot a vision of loveliness as I see Amber rushing down the hall. She has a large smile on her face and then I look to Emery, who she is focused on. He holds out his arms for her and she jumps into them.

"Congratulations! I told you that you would make the team!" she says and places a kiss on his lips.

The sight causes my blood to boil. What the hell did this new kid have that I don't? Oh, that's right; he's got Amber.

Emery places Amber on her feet and throws his arm around her shoulder. He then gently taps me on my stomach as they pass me.

"I'll see you next period. I'm gonna walk Amber to class." he tells me.

Argh! That should be me! I watch them disappear down the hall and when they're out of sight I pull out my cell phone and make a call.

"Yes, I want to order a dozen red roses and a box of chocolates please."

"Will this be a Valentine's Day order?" the woman on the other end of that lovey-dovey boutique that Amber likes asks me.

Damn, that's right. Valentine's Day was nine days away. I had to break Emery and Amber up before then.

"No, actually I would like this to be delivered today."

"Okay. May I have the name of the receipient and the address?"

"The flowers and chocolates are for Amber Richards..." I give her the address to our school and the room for her third period as I knew it would take about an hour for delivery.

"Any special message?"

I grin deviously. "Yeah, put 'You're the girl of my dreams and I want us to be a reality'."

I hung up after paying over the phone with the credit card my parents gave me. I head to my second period feeling like the man.

Once the bell rung for third period I was anxious. The lady said the flowers and chocolates would be delivered at eleven o'clock. It was ten-thirty and I was sitting in my usual seat in the back of the room, my leg shaking rapidly.

Five minutes 'til I asked the teacher for a restroom pass. She chastised me and told me I should have used the bathroom before coming to class. I got up and took the pass from her and headed to Amber's class. As if on cue a guy carrying a large vase of roses was walking inside the classroom.

"Special delivery for Amber Richards." I heard him say.

I heard girls gasp and clap and I peeked into the room to see Amber blushing as she accepted the flowers and candy. She brought a rose to her nose and inhaled the sweet scent.

"Did you tell Emery this was my favorite boutique?" Amber asks Shannon as she shares her chocolates with her bestie.

Shannon shakes her head no while biting into a treat.

"Well, how could he possibly know?" she asked.

I wanted to scream that she thought Emery had the brains to do something so special for her! But my spirits lifted as she grabbed the note. She would know the gifts weren't from her boy toy when she read the words from my heart.

"What does it say?" Shannon asked as she reached for the note.

Amber seemed dazed by the note. She knew I had sent her the flowers and candy. She knew I was coming for her and she knew I would have her. It would only be a matter of time.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.2K 240 13
166K 2.4K 60
Justin Bieber Interracial Imagines
7K 211 27
The interracial love story of Gia Thomas and William Cartwell they love is strong but it will be tested