All I want is to love- Kian L...

By youtube_is_my_life_

All I want is to love someone and have them love me back. But I constantly get screwed over by Dbags and A*sh... More

Chapter1:The brake up
Chapter 2:Moving?
Chapter 3:Goodbyes and Hellos
Chapter 4: Off to breakfast.
Chapter:5 Show the love
Chapter:6 good morning.
Chapter:7 Five things I adore about you.
Chapter8: it's gonna be a surprise
Chapter 9:The wedding
Chapter 10: The phone call
Chapter 11: How things are.
Chapter12: 
Chapter 13: Sweet moments and Jcpenny?
Chapter14:All caught up
Chapter 15:A day apart
Chapter 16:Christmas eve
Chapter 17:Kians family's house
Chapter 18:Sams problems
Chapter 19: Christmas love
Chapter 20:How's your grades?
Chapter 21:Laser tag
Chapter 22:Welcome home
Chapter 23: Plans
Chapter 24:party prep
Chapter 25:Butterflies
Chapter 26: Party Party Party!
Chapter 27: The morning after
Chapter 28: Fear
THANK YOU
Chapter 29: Hard times
Chapter 30: Better
Chapter 31:Focus
Chapter 32: Valentines
Chapter 33:Surprise?
Chapter 34: Dissapointment
HEY I LOVE YOU
Chapter 35: Seeing Ava
Chapter 36: Regrets
Chapter 37: Mumbled apologies and Coming home
Chapter 38: Young love
Chapter 39: Accepted
Chapter 40: Easter Sunday
Chapter 41: Insecurities
Grateful for you guys
Chapter 42:Please believe me
Chapter 43: 8 Months
Chapter 44: Uninvited Guest
Opinions/ Merry Christmas
Chapter 45:Drunk call
Chapter 46:Shoppoholic
Chapter 47:Feeling blessed
Chapter 48:Tipsy
Chapter 49:Vidcon
Chapter 50:Talking too much
Chapter 51: Finally 18
Not an update: Explaining
Chapter 52: Dirt.
Chapter 54: Step Up Your Boyfriend Game
THANK YOU OMFG
Epilogue
Not always the end(author)

Chapter 53: A Whole Year

3.8K 96 28
By youtube_is_my_life_

*Kian pov*

The Digifest Courtney and I are attending in Anaheim, just so happened to fall on our anniversary. I am guessing that I noticed it before Courtney because she hasn't said a word about it. I feel like one year is a pretty big deal. And of course me being all cute and thoughtful I am pulling something together. The Digifests in the big cities are always really hype, and have a big turn out of fans and performers. All of us guys are going, Courtney, Jenn, rebecca, and just the a huge group of us. And of course a few people are playing in. Viners, singers, magicians, and just Internet personalities come. But it's always a blast.

I've never had a girlfriend this long, or even for 6 months for that matter! I am so willing the spoil the shit out of my girl. And it will be in front of an adoring audience.
Somehow a conversation between Connor and I came about and it led to a incredible plan. Just imagine me smiling and rubbing my hands together.

*Courtney pov*

"I don't know what to pack! I don't know what to wear!"

"And you think I can't help with that?!" Kian laughed and rolled over on my bed.

"What should I wear? Like for the event."

"Fuck I don't know! I don't even know what I'm wearing!"

"You're no help." I sighed and sat down on the floor in front of my suitcase.

"Okay, okay.. Let's see.." Kian got up and I watched him walk and look through my hanging clothes in my closet. I watched him move his lips in and out of a duck face. I find him do that when he's trying to think, like when he's editing or typing something out.

"Where is that one shirt you got last summer, it's like a half shirt,"

"A crop top?" I giggled.

"Yeah, a white crop top thing, and we were at that one expensive store that you really liked downtown." Kian explained. "Wear that."

I thought back and thought of a shirt, I got up and looked through where I thought it was and grabbed it and kian smiled and told me that was the one.

"This could work.. Why this shirt though?" I asked really because I thought it was quite random.

"You loved it when you got it, and well I don't know, I think it will look real good on you." Kian shrugged and pinched my cheek and flopped back on my bed.

"Ah, alright.. I think I'll wear this with it, that work?" I ask holding up a navy maxi skirt. Kian nodded.

"Should I match you?" He asked looking over at me as I packed up my bag.

"If you want..."

"I have a nice shirt that is navy,and I'll wear kaki shorts and my vans."

"Okay, yeah, that would be nice."

I packed what I could, which wasn't much we were only staying one night, and then shut my suitcase. I started to crawl, up my bed to lay down next to Kian when he said,"Hey babbbee, wanna pack for me?" He had that mischievous smile of his smacked on his face and I shot him a playful glare and shoved him. Never the less I laid beside him and he brought his arm back behind my head.

"Oh you love me.." He smiled and nuzzled me.

"I do." I agreed.

I helped him pack later on, but I didnt do it for him. I refused. But to make up for it, I went and brought him some subway. I earned some kisses with that. I'm not so bad of a girlfriend huh.

Well that's what I thought until the car ride to Anahiem.I was bored and I was cleaning and sorting through stuff on my phone to pass the time in traffic.

"Wait kian!" I said suddenly and turned down the music quickly.

"Am I stupid?! Like tomorrow is our anniversary! What oh my god!" I felt absolutely stupid and terrible. It's not like I forgot, it's just I didn't notice the date until now.. And I didn't plan anything with kian or get him anything.. Agh.

"Oh yeah, it is! Aren't you excited?!" Kian said cheerfully and grabbed my hand.

"Wait you knew? I feel terrible.. I wish we could do something for it I mean it's our one year!"

"Yeah I knew, don't feel terrible, we get to wake up together tomorrow! That's cool! And we can do anything you want after the show!" He tried to reassure me.

"I just want it special and I didn't plan.. And-"

"Courtney, it will be. Don't worry, let's have FUNNNNN!" He rubs the back of my hand with his thumb. I lean over and kiss his grinning cheek, "Okay."

*Kian pov*

Upon arriving in Anahiem, we met up with a bunch of the other guests at the hotel and we all got our rooms. We agreed on where to go out to eat for dinner and on a time to meet in the lobby.

"Courtney?! I thought you said there was a hair dryer?!" I shouted from the bathroom out into our room.

"There is! Look in the drawer!" she answered.

"OH found it!"

I'm a dummie.

"I swear you take longer than me sometimes." Courtney giggled and leaned on the doorframe.

"Yeah but I showered and you were already basically done."

"Kian, I was just messing with you." she told me.

"I'm sorry.. I don't know.. Maybe I'm just hungry." I sighed. I didnt mean to sound that way.

--

We met down in the lobby at 7 and we all took a few cabs to a seafood restaurant.

"How many?" Greeted the waiter as we walked into the dimly lit restaurant.

"15-20, some might show up late." Jc spoke. The waiter looked a bit over whelped and you could see him take a big breath and plastered a smile on his face and told us to follow him.

"I'll get your menus to you, in a moment." He said calmly and rushed away.

"Bishhhh you better" Trevor said sassily and the table cracked up.

"Wait where's Connor?" Courtney asks me.

"He's not coming until tomorrow."

She looked confused but didn't say anymore. He had to stay home as part of our little surprise.

We all hung out and a few people filmed videos that night. It was mainly like fucking around and being stupid while the girls talked. We started scattering to our rooms around 2 and Courtney and I were asleep by 2:30.

Tomorrow is gonna be great.

-

Some mornings when Courtney and I wake up together, she's all snuggly and talks to me and just hangs out in bed. Today was not one of those days. I heard her alarm go off and she got up turned a light on and went for the shower. I heard the humming of the shower and it out me back to sleep. Initially I wasn't thinking today was anything special when I woke up, all I knew was that I was tired and wanted to sleep.

Once I heard the hair dryer I decided to wake up. And I checked my texts and had one from Connor.

ConDaBon:Don't let Courtney in Trevor and Rickys room, we're here.
KeenDaBean:Alright, how is she?
ConDaBon:Let's just say we're all dying of cuteness

Perfect.

Courtney comes out in the same clothes she went to bed in but her hair is dry. She stands at the bottom of the bed and smiles at me. Then crawls up and lays on me.

"Happpppppppppppyyyyyy one year babe." She cooed and kissed me.

"Happy one year baby!"

She laid her head under my chin. I took a picture kissing her head to post on instagram later. Then I had to get up and get ready.

And damn did we end up looking bomb AF. I was wearing a nice button up that matched Courtneys long skirt.

"That shirt is.. So hot. Like you" I complimented Courtney and she playfully hit me in return and brought my eyes up to hers and kissed me.

We sneaked in for a bit of the ViP meet and greet with Jack and Anthony.

"Gurrrlll!" Rebecca squealed and I turned around and saw her eyeing Courtneys outfit. Picture any white girls doing this and any movie and that is what is happening.

"This shirt is SOOOO flattering on you!" Jenn complimented.

And they went back and forth on that compliment train.

"Awh, and you guys are matching!" Trevor mocked as he walked up and I shoved him.

"It's actually really cute." Jenn added.

"Yeah, it's our one year so we decided to match." Courtney said smiling at me.

"Here, let me take your picture!" Rebecca insisted and we stood together and posed a few ways.

"CONNOR!" Courtney said loudly and rushed over and gave him a hug.

"I'm glad you're here." she said happily to him.

"Yeah I am too! Happy Anniversary you two!" He said to us both.

"Thank you!"

--

*Courtney pov*

Back stage was really fun. We all messed around and played with the crowd and watched people perform. Danced around the stage to Trevor and Rickys songs and just had a bunch of fun.

"hey you gonna come do a game with me right?" Kian ran up to me with a mic.

"Uh.. I can.. You never told me I was gonna!" I said anxiously

"Yeah, when they're done we are next! Come here!" He pulled me to stage left.

"I'll be right back" he mentioned and rushed away and he was back pretty fast.

When Jenn and Rebecca got off, Kian and I walked on, he had his arm draped over my shoulder. They crowd cheered and I smiled and waved to the faces looking back at me.

"Hey guys! I am Kian, and this is Courtney, if you do not know!" Kian introduced.

"And I have no idea what we are doing!" I laughed.

"And that is fine, because I have cancelled the game I told Courtney we were playing!" Kian announced and I looked at him confused.

"Some of you may know this, but today is a pretty special day. Courtney and I are celebrating one year together, here with you guys!" Kian told the crowd and my only thought was oh god what is he gonna do to me. I am not crowd surfing.

"How much do you love me?" Kian asks me in the mic.

"A whole lot." I smiled and stared at him.

"And why is that?"

"Because, you are the most caring and sweet person and you can down Mcdonalds faster than anyone else I know." I joked. Kian laughed and took the mic for himself.

"Who ships me with this weirdo?" Kian asked the crowd and it goes crazy. Also I see Rebecca jump out the side of the stage nodding and giving a thumbs up. I laugh at her.

"This girl, you guys, boy, she is great. You guys tell me daily how much you see how she makes me happy, and how I am so much happier with her than ever before. And it is so true." Kian starts saying and walks away from me and to the front. I stay put wondering what he is doing. Photographers step out on each side of the stage I notice and I don't have a clue what is happening.

"Courtney, thank you for this year. This year had some rough patches, but they made us so much stronger, and it has built us this way. And I want so many more years with you." he walks over and stands in front of me and grabs my shoulders and we stand in the middle of the stage. Kian kisses me and leans his forehead on mine.

"Now stand still" he tells me and he backs up. The crowd starts cheering so loudly and it took every once of my body not to turn around. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I didn't even understand what was happening. So many cameras were flashing and being held up in the crowd.

"I love you, turn around." Kian said to me through the mic and I turned around and I about melted right then and there on the stage. I turned around and my eyes immediately drew to the tiny ball of pure white fur. The tiny kitten looked quite scared but was so adorable. I was about jumping out of my skin in pure shock and excitement. I picked it up and tied around it's neck in a pink ribbon was a ring and another ribbon with writing on it. Before I read it I looked around at everyone. My friends smiling on the sides of the stage, the photographers, the tear ridden crowd and Kian who was anxiously watching me. I looked back and it read.

"This is my promise to you, my princess."

After reading it, I then realized the ring was in a shape of a princess crown. The precious blue eyes of the kitten blinked up at me and I snuggled it and placed the ring on my finger. I hadn't realized I was crying tears of love and joy until I had them wiped away by Kian. He kissed my head and I hugged him.

"Is this ours?" I asked kian as I giggled and petted the tiny kitten.

"Yes, it's for you." he smiled.

"What was it?!" shouted someone in the crowd.

"A promise ring, and a walking fur ball!" I said to the crowd, and that's as followed by a bunch of "awhhs"

We said a few more words and our goodbyes and went off stage.

"Connor gets credit for the cat" Kian says to me. "I love you." I say again to him and give him a kiss. I run with the cat over to Connor and engulf him in a hug, he starts laughing and takes the cat from me and pets it and gives it kisses.

"I can't believe you. This is soooooo cute. Thank you." I tell him sincerely.

"You're welcome. You're such a great friend to me court and I just knew how happy this would make you. And by the way your grandma knows all about it so don't worry about her." He tells me, "and it's a girl."

"Awhhh really? She's so cute!" I squealed in a baby talk voice. A bunch of of friends and other performers came over and were in awe over the little heart melter. I broke away and went and gave kian the biggest hugs.

"This is so cute.. I'm gonna get you one." I tell him referring to my princess ring.

"A promise ring from me. Okay?" I add.

"You don't have to get me ANYTHING."

"But I want to, would you wear it?"

"Of course."

"Then so be it."

--------///
Votes and comments make me happy!
I have a feeling this story is coming to an end soon.. Can't go on forever! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.6K 27
"there comes a time when i'm alone and i am thinking about you. it happens almost every night."
368K 6.4K 49
Kian Lawley; my best friend. I had no other words to describe him but 'perfect' But if he was so perfect why did I shove him into the middle of a re...
2K 12 23
Kianna had just flew to California for her dad's new job . But she also hates that she moves around different states for typical reason . Kianna had...
1.5K 37 23
A girl meets her idol from YouTube, Kian Lawley. Would they be together forever or go different directions. You got to read to find out what happens