Firsts & Lasts

By wastedtimez

COMPLETED NOVALEE JOHÄNSON finally has the opportunity to do what she wants in life. Starting with applying a... More

Firsts & Lasts.
First Days.
Last Frat Party of the Summer.
First Day of Class.
Last Time.
First of Many.
Last Encounters.
First Kiss?
Last Year at Oak Hill.
First, Second Chance.
Last Blonde.
First 'Fuck You's'.
Last Time Drinking.
First Sleepover.
Last Project Day.
First to Tell.
Last Conversation.
First Game.
Last C!
First Meeting.
Last Embarrassing Moment.
First Fling.
Last Weeks Events.
First Chats.
Last Study Session.
First Loss.
Last Christmas.
First Realization.
First Feeling.
Last Date for Maddy.
First Outing.
Last Drink.
First Confession.
Last Hangover.
First Suspicion Resolved.
Last Minute.
First Fight.
Last Struggle.
First Surprise.
Last Impressions.
First Attack.
Last Lie.
First Goodbyes.
Last Regression.
First Step Forward.
Last Party.
First Nights.
Last Apologies.
First Everythings.
Last Wish.
Firsts & Lasts Always.
Bonus Chapter One.

Last Night.

14.8K 301 86
By wastedtimez

Christian

After the Ferris wheel, Nova and I decide to call it a night. It was about eleven already and she has an early class, while I have morning practice. We walk towards my car and she stops my strides by walking in front of me. "Thanks for coming out tonight." She smiles. I tilt my head slightly and shake my head. "No, thank you for inviting me out. You were right, I needed something like this."

These past couple of weeks I've been in my head about everything. School, football, my dad. This was a much-needed night out. I have as much fun with Novalee as I have with the boys. Maybe even a little more since I trust this girl completely. We can be doing absolutely anything and I know I'll have fun if she's around.

"You did. You were becoming a little too broody for me." She crinkles her nose, leaning back against the car. I laugh and nod. Ever since Nova came back into my life, I've changed a bit. I think it's because I knew the version of me that she didn't like and that was still very much me. It's like I aged, but kind of stayed the same in most aspects. My attitude. She hated it and I still had it till the day I ran into her again. For some reason, I had an idea that that wouldn't be the last time I saw her again.

It's like she was always destined to be in my life despite how cheesy that fucking sounds.

I'd never want to change for a person completely, but it's not like I changed any of the good things about me. If there even is any good things about me. Even when we were younger, she never left. Throughout the good and the bad, she stayed. When I was being the biggest dick in the world, treating her like nothing, she stayed. I should've realized how good I had it with her.

I also know that everything we went through led us back here. Together again. Only this time, we're better than we were. More me, than her. She's always been perfect.

"I'm sorry," I say and not about the fact that I've been more broody than usual, even if that's true. She picks up on what I mean, luckily. "For what?" She asks, crossing her arms across her chest. I inch toward her a bit, still leaving a distance between our bodies. "You know, high school," she rolls her eyes playfully "No, no, no. I mean it. Don't roll your eyes." I point a finger at her. She grabs it and places my hand back by my side. "You've apologized for that a long time ago Christian, I said it was fine." She replies.

The way my name rolls of her tongue lights a fire in me. She's one of the only people who uses my first name and that means something more to me. It's always a little reminder of when we first met and she refused to call me Valdez.

"I know, I know, but," I trail "I was a little shit and even all these years later I still am. You didn't have to take a chance on being my friend again, but you did. That means something to me." I admit. She tilts her head a bit and raises her brows. "Well, that's just who I am, I guess. I give second chances to people who don't deserve it," she says. I frown. "Not that you don't deserve it, because you do! You've shown me that you do, but I was kind of referring to my ex-boyfriend." She covers her face with her hands.

"I just mean, I give second chances to everyone and I don't think I'll ever stop. Just don't.. mess it up." She pokes a finger into my chest. "I won't," I say truthfully. She smiles, a little flushed. "Good." I'm too entranced at this moment to even flinch at the acknowledgment of her ex-boyfriend. He doesn't even deserve to be a thought in her head anymore. She deserves better than that.

"What are we doing?" She says, her voice catching me off guard. I think I was staring at her for a little too long. "Hm?" I ask, confused. She shakes her head and stutters. "This," she points her finger between the both of us "what is this, Valdez?" I furrow my brows slightly at the name choice. I'm not an idiot. She's finally had enough of the stares, the compliments, the kisses. The tension, which is very much there. I just never thought she'd be confident enough to talk about it.

Maddy was right. She was eventually going to see what we have and think it's so much more than 'just friends.'

"I..don't know," I say in almost a whisper. If she's disappointed with my reply, she does a good job at hiding it because I can't tell. "Then just tell me I'm not crazy," she pauses "you feel something here too...right?" Her voice is softer than before. Yes. I look down at her. Her eyes look darker than usual at night and hair looks almost brown. Still beautiful.

There's no way I can stand here and tell this girl I don't have feelings for her because I do. I have for a long while, but I've only just realized it. I don't want to disappoint her though and that's a fear that's buried deep into my core. I can disappoint her again. That possibility is very much there. But I say it anyway.

"Yes,"

She doesn't say anything for a couple of seconds and then grabs my hand, pulling me closer to her. My breath hitches a bit as her chest collides with mine. "Good," she says again "and you won't mess it up?" She adds. I rest my hands on her waist and lose myself to her touch. I shake my head, "never." A smile pulls on her plump lips and then she kisses me.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. No moment of weakness this time. This is real. This is more than the other two kisses before and if I know I'm gonna ruin it, I should stop, but I don't. I don't want to be without her anymore. Not in any way more than what we're doing right now.

I pick her up by her waist and sit her on my car so she's somewhat taller. Both my hands rest on her thighs as she wraps her legs around my waist. Then I pull back. "We can't," I say. Her legs fall off from my waist and disappointment washes over her features. I shake my head quickly, lacing her fingers through mine. "Not because I don't want to but remember earlier.." I motion my head towards the fair. Her forehead wrinkles a bit in confusion.

I cover my eyes momentarily from embarrassment. "I threw up earlier." I whisper. She gasps and then covers her mouth. "Oh my gosh, I forgot!" She squeaks. I crinkle my nose and then she lets out a laugh. "I swear I didn't taste anything but strawberries and beer!" She holds her hands up to say it's okay. "Well maybe you can come over and-"

"Yes," She cuts me off.

"I need more of you." She says in almost a whisper. I nod. "We'll go back to my place then," I say. She nods, jumping off from the car. I lead her to the passenger side, opening the door for her. Once she's in, I close it and jog back to my side.

Once I'm inside, I don't waste any time starting the car and getting the hell home.

+

There's nobody in the living room when Nova and I get back to my place which is surprising. I suspect the guys are home though and when we're upstairs, I hear voices coming from their rooms that confirm it. I pull Nova into my room, closing and locking the door after I'm completely inside.

I don't let go of her hand and she pulls me towards my bed. I've been hard since we were making out at the fair and my dick aches to be inside of her already. "Hold on," I say. She nods, letting go of my hand. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth quickly. When I return, she wastes no time. She grabs my face and kisses me hungrily. Her tongue slides into my mouth almost immediately after our lips collide. She leads me backward and I fall onto the bed which pulls our lips apart.

I place a hand on her waist as she kicks off her shoes. I do the same with mine. She proceeds to straddle me, wrapping her thin arms around my neck. She leans in but doesn't connect our lips. "Do you have a condom?" She whispers. Okay, this is happening. I nod, "the drawer." I motion my head towards my nightstand behind her. She turns her body and leans back a bit to open it up. I hold onto her waist so that she doesn't fall. She finds it quickly and places it atop the nightstand.

She turns around, returning back to me. I need all of her, now. She leans in slowly and her soft lips meet mine. She kisses me slowly, her tongue already in my mouth again. I moan, not being able to hold it in this time. All of this feels so right. I deepen the kiss, making it rougher. The slowness might make me come before even being inside of her. She doesn't retaliate though and her fingers find the hem of my shirt, beginning to pull it up.

I pull away from her quickly to help her slide it off. My lips find hers again shortly after. I lift her loose shirt and graze my fingers against her soft skin. I run my fingers up her back, stopping at her bra. I unclasp it with one hand, already removing one of the straps with the other hand. She pulls away again and looks at me. That small wrinkle appears on her forehead and her brows are furrowed slightly.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask, pulling my hands out from under her shirt. She shakes her head. "I'm just wondering how it was so easy for you to unclasp my bra so fast without having to look." Fuck. "I've been practicing for this very moment." I tease. She actually smiles and then slides her shirt off her body. Her bra falls onto her lap and she throws that aside with her shirt. The room is dark, but the light coming in from the streetlights illuminates enough light for me to be able to see all of her.

Her chest is small but perfect for me. I think I stare for a little too long because her arms cover her chest. When I look up at her, she's flushed. I move her arms, wrapping them around my neck so that she's completely visible to me again. I lean forward, resting my forehead against hers. "Don't hide from me, ever," I whisper, lifting a hand up to cup her face. She nods slowly and then kisses me passionately.

I kiss back with the same amount of passion. I slide my hand down from her face and find her breast, cupping it softly. She flinches a bit at my touch but doesn't pull away. I graze her hardened nipple with my thumb and she breathes more heavily than before. I unbutton her jeans, "get up." I say. She does as I say and pulls down her jeans, kicking them off her ankles. I unbotton mine as well, removing them quickly. My erection is clearer now as it presses against the cloth of my boxer briefs.

She looks down at my lap, noticing. She flushes again and I can't help but smile. I pull my briefs down to my ankles and my cock immediately pops out like it's been waiting to for about half an hour. Nova only flushes even more, not as confident as she was a couple of minutes ago. "Bigger than I was at fifteen?" I say. She smacks my arm lightly and I chuckle. I grab the back of her thighs and pull her closer to me again. This time, I lay her on the bed and get on top of her.

My arms rest by her head and she brings her hand up to my face. "You can take it," I say and bring my lips down to her chest. I leave wet kisses all over her and then take one of her nipples in my mouth. I use my free hand to play with the other. She grips onto my hair as my tongue does circles around her bud. She lets out a whine and bucks her hips up. Her hands slide down my abs and then grab what's been dying to be touched.

I shiver slightly at her touch and nibble the bud in my mouth. She begins to stroke my length and I have to pull away from her momentarily to contain myself. I move onto her other nipple and suck on it a little harder than the last. She moans, grazing her thumb over my tip. Liquid already flows out of me. I need to be inside of her. I take the condom from the table and rip it open with my teeth. I stand, my knees on either side of her hips as I slip on the condom.

She pants heavily and I push her legs open slightly. She's still wearing her black, lacy underwear. I get impatient, so I grip them from the top and rip them in half easily. Nova gasps as I lean down, getting in position. I kiss her lips once. "Those were $30." She says. "I'll buy you 30 more, now let me fuck you." She doesn't argue, nodding her head repeatedly.

"Good girl," I say. I lick my fingers and then touch the spot between her legs. She's already wet, ready for me. "Tell me if you want me to stop," I say. She shakes her head. "Just get inside me already." She whines. I do as she says, pushing my erection into her all at once. She lets out a small cry. "Did I hurt you?" I ask, worried. The last thing I'd want to do is hurt her or make her uncomfortable. She shakes her head again. "No," she breathes "keep going." She brings her hands up to wrap around my neck.

I kiss her lips again and then start thrusting into her slowly. Although this may not be the best idea because I feel my dick twitching inside of her already, begging for a release. I need to hold out. I want to give her all of me now. Her fingers dig into my shoulders, small moans slipping when I fill her completely. I go slow, but once I'm fully inside I thrust hard. Our breathing is in sync and I kiss her sloppily, sliding my tongue in between her lips. I don't stop my movements as I kiss her. Her moans lodge into my mouth, sending vibrations throughout my body.

"Fuck." She actually curses. She bucks her hips up and thrusts into me harder. I groan slightly. "Faster, please." She breathes out. Her voice is quiet but so sexy. I do as she says, thrusting into her harder and faster than before. Her breaths are ragged now. She no longer thrusts into me, letting me fill her on my own. She grips onto my hair as I fasten my pace, even more, hitting a new spot that gets me a sexy noise out of her.

She liked that. So I keep hitting that same spot at the same pace. Her moans are constant now, not stopping. Her mouth stays by my ear and I take in all her beautiful sounds. "Fuck, baby," I whisper. She starts bucking her hips into me, following my pace. I groan as my cock begins to twitch heavily. "I'm gonna come." She breathes out. I keep this pace since it's what's gotten her to this point and a couple of seconds later, she gasps quietly. I feel the warmness of her liquids around my length as I keep thrusting into her to get it all out of her. Then I come alongside her. I pull out of her slowly as she catches her breath.

My chest moves up and down as I try and catch my own, standing on my two knees again. I slip the condom off, making sure to keep all of the cum inside. Then, I throw it into the trash can next to my nightstand. I get up quickly to go to the restroom and get a towel for Novalee. When I come back, I clean her up before throwing the towel in a laundry bin.

She pulls the comforters up to cover her body as she watches me climb back into my bed. I cover myself up too and pull her close to me again. I place a small kiss on her lips and then her nose. She smiles, "hey." Her smile is infectious, I smile back. "Have a good time?" I ask, and move some of her hair that has stuck to her face from sweat.

She nods. "Better than the rides from earlier." She says. I chuckle and look for her hands under the covers. I pull them up and kiss her knuckles. "Good."

"Good." She says back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 10.5K 50
Amber has a secret, one that she hates. When the school bad boy finds out, she realizes he isn't who he seems to be. Garrett is hiding something. Whe...
1.1M 25.8K 58
[18+] ENEMIES TO LOVERS SPORTS ROMANCE. °•°•°•° Hannah Walker doesn't trust anyone, especially men. They're manipulative and toxic - her lousy ex tau...
83.3K 2.4K 57
-Sequel to The Quarterback Likes Me?- Must read The Quarterback Likes Me? before reading this book. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ______________ Van...
20.3K 130 21
Ever since Lana was little, it's just been her and her mom. Wanting to be closer to her family in South Carolina, they decide to move. One little iss...