The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.1
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.2
๐–จ๐— ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—Œ?
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–ด ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„

xxxxv

10K 549 365
By Tapioca_Rin

☠✍

Y/N opened the door of the building in shock seeing none other than Reiner Braun standing inside.

'Aghhhh why is simp number 2 here out of all the time in the world?' Y/N internally grumbled.

"Ah... Y/N" Reiner softly spoke out as he reached out to her.

"I'm sorry... But who are you?" Y/N asked playing the innocent and can't remember anything Y/N.

When Y/N had said those words, Reiner's face fell with sadness. Reiner knew that Y/N had lost her memories after the battle. It saddened him but was eventually lightened up when he knew he had a chance to get Y/N.

"My name is Reiner Braun. It's a pleasure to once again meet you." Reiner tried to charm Y/N as he took her hand and kissed it.

"Fuck... Stay away... I can't... I can't break out of character. I wish to kick him till he dies but I can't risk it...' Y/N was internally screaming for both her health and sanity as she still and tried to beep the innocent smile and look.

"It's... Nice to meet you, Mr Braun." Y/N tried to spit out the words while smiling. "May I ask but what are you doing here?"

"Umm... I... I wanted to see you" Reiner stuttered as his face flushed red.

"Oh... Ok..." Y/N smiled as she was getting awkward not knowing what she would reply to that.

"Where's Berthold?" Y/N whispered to herself but was heard by Reiner.

"Berthold?" Reiner's eyes watered a bit as he remembered his best friend. He looked up at Y/N with a bit of hope. "You remember him?"

'Shit.'

"Zeke told me about him. He didn't tell me where he was." Y/N said.

It was the truth. After Y/N's first night she asked Zeke if both Reiner and Berthold lived after the war but he didn't answer leaving Y/N curious. Y/N was surprised that Reiner showed up inside the house but wasn't with Berthold like usually.

"He... We left him in Paradis." Weiner muttered while looking down as Y/N was shocked.

'If Berthold is still in Paradis... Then... What happened after?' Y/N asked herself.

"Don't worry Y/N... You shouldn't worry about such things with your pretty head." Zeke took Y/N's hands in his.

A loud thud was heard as Reiner and Y/N looked at the source of the thud. It was a surprised and angry Zeke in an apron while a spatula was on the floor. Y/N wanted to die out of laughter.

"Reiner Braun. I told you to keep your hands to yourself and not on Y/N." Zeke grumbled upset as Reiner quickly took back his hand away from Y/N.

"Anyways... I'll see you tomorrow Y/N. Have a nice night." And with that Reiner kissed Y/N's cheek and left quickly before getting scolded again.

When the door was closed by a Reiner who is trying to avoid an overprotected brother, Y/N screamed.

Y/N dashed to the sink and began to wash her hands and cheek.

"I'll kill the roach for even touching you," Zeke grumbled as he took a knife.

"This is so disgusting. I'll chop his dick and torture him in the most agonizing way that'll make him beg that he didn't kiss my cheek." Y/N scrubbed her cheek as hard as she can and didn't care if it'll go red. "Only one man can do that to me which is Levi and Levi only."

"How about me? I'm your brother."

"I'm not a kid anymore so no." Y/N straightly countered as she finished scarping off the Reiner germs causing her cheeks to become red.

"Your cheeks are now red." Zeke took out an ointment in the covers.

"It's better than getting kissed by a mango haired turning into a big chunky roach simp." Y/N took the ointment from Zeke and began to apply it to her cheek.

"Anyways let's eat dinner."

The two began to seat across each other as they began to feast.

"So... Reiner told me that you guys left Berthold in Paradis," Y/N spoke.

"We had no choice plus it's risky to take him back." Zeke looked at Y/N who looked a bit down and homesick.

"Are you..." Zeke spoke as Y/N looked at him. "Are you friends with a person named Ymir?"

"Ymir??" Y/N asked wondering if it's Ymir or Ymir Fritz.

"Ymir... The brunette who came with Reiner and Berthold... The small jaw titan." Zeke replied as Y/N's eyes widen.

"Where is she?"

"She's imprisoned," Zeke replied.

"Why?!"

"She stole the power of the original Jaw titan owner, Marcel Galliard, Porco's brother."

"I bet she didn't mean to..."

"We can't do anything about it."

"So... Ymir will be eaten by one of the warrior candidates" Y/N looked down trying to sadness from her older brother. She failed to hide it as Zeke sighed.

"I'll bring you to her tomorrow morning. Ymir will be eaten tomorrow at noon." Zeke spoke.

"T-thanks Zeke..." Y/N genuinely smiled at her brother as Zeke felt happy that Y/N smiled. "Your such a softie..."

"I-I'm not..." Zeke denied.

"Yeah whatever you say, dear brother." Y/N stood up. "Is my dear brother gonna do the dishes for me?"

"Yeah yeah. Go to bed because we'll be up early in the morning and I know that you aren't a morning person." Zeke stood up as well.

"Thanks once again, Zeke... By the way, you look like a mom in that pink apron." Y/N went upstairs before Zeke could reply further.

Y/N closed the door of her room as she turned after having her first dinner in Marley with her brother.

'Tomorrow Ymir will be eaten...' Y/N reminded herself once again and sighed.

Ymir was a good person to be with. Ymir understood Y/N's sarcasm and jokes. Ymir was a good friend to Y/N

One thing Y/N was mostly sad about was Historia. Historia and Ymir were inseparable from the start. Historia was Ymir's sun. It made Y/N guilty that she couldn't do anything for her two friends.

She sighed once again.

The girl realized that life was different in Paradis rather than Marley. The food wherein Marley they have seafood while in Paradis they don't. The transportation, the train. The buildings. Even the lifestyle. The Titans.

'I predict that they'll exterminate all of the titans but... We'll they know the real truth about where the titans first came?...' Y/N asked herself as she sat down on her bed looking at the view from her window. 'They'll probably figure it out... Especially when Eren can go through the memories.'

Y/N realized something and stood up. She began to go to her closet and open it showing Levi's clean and folded cape.

"Thank God that monkey didn't touch it." Y/N sighed in relief as she took the cloak and went back to her bed.

She wrapped the cloak around her and held it close. She was getting homesick despite being back in her hometown. Despite being born in Marley, her whole friends and amazing memories wherein paradis.

She missed all of them. Her friends, her brother and Levi. Y/N missed the thrills of swinging around with her ODM gear with her blades in her hands. She missed feeling the breeze of riding Horse.

'I guess Eren was right. Being locked in a cage is worse than anything. Having no freedom at all feels boring.' Y/N sighed.

The girl prayed to Ymir Fritz that one day she'll reunite with them.

______________________________

It was very early in the morning it wasn't even sunrise yet as Y/N tried to button her shirt together but was too sleepy to do it. It ended up with Zeke buttoning her shirt up.

"Why can't you just open your eyes?" Zeke asked.

"Fuck you. What do you expect trying to fight sleepiness?" Zeke sighed from Y/N's answer.

"You're now grumpy."

"What do you expect to get woken up by a bearded monkey trying to drag you off the bed and ending up bumping my head hard on the floor?" Y/N replied.

"Do you want to visit your friend for the last time or not?" Zeke crossed his arms together.

"Fine... Let's go..." Y/N's eyes roll as the two went out of the house.

The street was filled with no one at all except for Marleyan soldiers and citizens who were opening their businesses.

"Who's gonna eat Ymir?" Y/N whispered to Zeke.

"Porco Galliard," Zeke answered making Y/N's eyes widen.

'Of course, it's Porco Galliard. His brother was the original jaw titan.' Y/N thought. 'It's... Sad that Ymir's life will end like this. I can't help her.'

Y/N followed Zeke into a building that had Marleyan guards standing with their guns. The two stopped as Zeke talked to a guard who was guarding a door. The guard nodded at Zeke as he opened the door that led downstairs.

Y/N gulped as the two reached down where Ymir was chained. Y/N's eyes widen as she remembered the exact position Eren was in back then when he was kidnapped by Rod.

Ymir was on a high platform as she knelt with chains around her wrists and restraints on her legs. Ymir in shock looked up to see Y/N standing.

"I'll leave. Just go up when you're finished." Y/N nodded as Zeke left the room leaving her and Ymir alone.

"You got kidnapped too huh. Quite unfortunate for the both of us." Ymir spoke up.

"You look like a storm came through you," Y/N spoke back while looking at Ymir's dirty face and messy hair. "You don't mind having a visitor do you?"

"Why of course not. How did you end up here?" Ymir asked.

"Got kidnapped while fighting in the battle for the retake of Shiganshina," Y/N answered as Ymir's eyes widen.

"They... Did they succeed?"

"Yes, they did. But it ended up me getting kidnapped by my brother and Berthold being left back in Paradis."

"Y-your brother?"

"The blonde hairy monkey you just saw a while ago is my full biological brother. Eren is my half brother." Y/N explained as Ymir tried to process it all in her head. "It's a long story."

"So you're originally from Marley?"

"Yes. I'm born here. It's a long story about how I got here." Y/N gave out a small chuckle.

"How... How is Historia? Did she see my letter? Is she alright?" Ymir bombard questions about Historia.

"Historia is fine. She became the queen right after you... You know... Left..."

"I regret my choice of coming with Reiner and Berthold." Ymir looked down and sighed. "I... I thought I would be able to save her..."

Y/N didn't know what to reply to Ymir. Her over growing guilt inside her is growing. The guilt of not saving her close friend. She was in enemy territory she could not do anything risky or else death will come.

"Y/N..." Zeke appeared behind Y/N as he showed a pocket watch to her. "It's almost time. We have to leave before they see us."

"B-but... I haven't talked to her fully... She's..." Y/N tried to reason to her brother to give her more time. Zeke sighed.

"Go on. You only have a few minutes. If we don't get out, Porco will see us and suspect us. I'll be waiting outside." Zeke said and went away. Y/N gulped and faced Ymir who was clueless.

"What was that? It looks like your monkey brother is a very impatient guy. I can see why your brother is single till today." Ymir snickered as Y/N gulped.

Y/N had a face that looked like she was about to cry. Y/N bit her lip to not break down. This made Ymir confused.

"Hey is everything alright? Did that monkey bitch give you trauma or something?" Ymir asked.

"Y-Ymir... I'm so sorry I can't do anything to save you from this. I'm so so sorry. But... I can't..." Y/N spoke out.

"Y/N! Hurry!" Zeke's voice echoed from the outside.

"Y-Ymir... Please don't tell anyone that we came here... Please don't tell them that I know you or anything..." Y/N turned around. "I'm very selfish to ask this but... Please keep this quiet... And thank you so much for being my friend."

Ymir could sense that something was wrong. She didn't know what. Her gut feeling is telling her something.

"Ymir..." Y/N faced Ymir and looked her in the eyes. "If I ever came back to Paradis, what will you want to say to Historia that you want to tell her?"

"Huh... I-... I want to tell her that I love her and that I did this for her. I can't express it in words. " Ymir answered. "I would like to give Historia white flowers every month. That's what I would want to do when I come back."

"Ymir... Goodbye and thank you for everything... I'm so sorry" Y/N left the room leaving Ymir dumbfounded.

Y/N met Zeke outside as Zeke took Y/N's arm and dashed far away from the building.

"Good thing you came out. I spotted Porco coming from a far distance with some higher-ups. They didn't see us." Zeke stopped talking when he heard sobs behind him.

It was Y/N crying.

This is one of the shittiest chapters I have done. When I mean shittiest I mean I did the chapter bad than good.

IF YOU VOTE THIS CHAPTER, A WILD LEVI ACKERMAN WILL COME AT 3AM ON YOUR BED.

Thank you guys for supporting this book<3333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1K 51
แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แดษด แด›ษชแด›แด€ษด x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›แดษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส /๊žฎษดหˆแด›ฦษด๊œฑ๊žฎแด›ษช/ สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›แด แด˜ส€แดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแดœษด 1. แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษขส€แด‡แดก ษชษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส" ...
5.7K 155 32
Bringing Eren Yeager back to life, Ymir connects him to Mikasa. Allowing them to feel each other's physical pains. Forced to run away from Erens cho...
14.4K 570 27
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "โ„‘'๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข. ๐”–๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ. โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ...
97.9K 3K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...