Pregnant by a Psycho - Captive

queensofsupreme tarafından

"Believe me, Angel, I did not kidnap your daughter." I shouted and she shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.

Chapter 38.

2.2K 88 9
queensofsupreme tarafından

Stacey's POV.

I kept thinking about Liam the whole time. How could I cheat on Simon? That man loves me a lot and loves Angel like his own daughter, how could I risk that all for a useless psycho that doesn't even love me.

I watched Simon pick Angel up to put her in bed. That is something Liam can never do, he can never take care of Angel. He never does anything she asks, how will he make her happy? How can I even be happy when my daughter isn't happy. I have to forget Liam and what happen that day. I can risk everything for something that's unreal.

"What are you thinking about?" Simon kissed me on the forehead.

"Wedding plans." I lied.

"You don't need to think about that, we can get someone to do it for us." Simon said.

"No, it's our wedding, I am the bride, I want to make the wedding plans. I want to be involved in every step. I want to make our day special." I feel so guilty right now. I wish I never let Liam touch me.

"I understand. Can we go to bed?" He asked.

"Well, since we engaged and all, umm maybe we shouldn't share a room." I bit my lip.

"But why?"

"It's part of the tradition." I looked away.

"Oh." He tilts my chin up. "You don't need to be shy, I understand." He is so sweet.

"I am so lucky to be your fiancee." I hugged him. "Thank you for always loving me. I will always try my best to be the best wife."

"I know you will be the best wife. I love you."

"I love you too." I replied and he kissed me before going to our bedroom. I am so tired I will just sleep with Angel.

- - - -

The next morning I made breakfast and fed Angel. Simon already left for work so it will only be Angel and I alone in the house for the day. I don't know when we will take Angel back to school but I hope it's soon because I can't handle her. She's growing up and she talks a bit too much, I am sometimes scared of her questions.

"Mommy, do you want to play games with me?" She asked.

"No sweety, I am really busy now."

"With the wedding?" She asked, excited.

"Yes, I have to book a venue." I told her. "A venue is a place, so I have to choose a place for the wedding," I hope she understands that.

"So you and dad will get married?" She asked and I nod my head. "At the place you choose."

"Yes." I replied.

"Which daddy?" This girl really loves making my life complicated.

"Your father, Simon." I said. "So don't ever say which daddy again." I pulled her check. "Okay, Angel."

"But mommy why can't you marry both daddies?" She pouted.

"That's not how it works." That can't even be considered polygamy, can it? I don't think a woman has ever had two husbands at the same time but explaining this to a six-year-old will be hard, I have to just change the topic. "Angel, how about you and I go shopping later?" I asked and the doorbell rang. "I'll quickly be back." I opened the door and Calum and Lexie were in front of me.

"Hey, Stacey." They both greeted me and I let them in. I closed the door and followed them.

"Hey, what are you both here for?" I asked.

"I came to help you with the wedding." Lexie said.

"Stacey, can I use the loo?" Calum asked and I nod my head slowly. "Thank you."

"So, where is your ring?" Lexie asked and I looked at my finger.

"Oh." I can't believe I didn't notice it. "This is way Simon has been staring at me. I can't believe it!" I shook my head. "I am still not used to wearing a ring."

"I know how you feel but make sure you find it because men are very jealous just like women, they won't like it if their women is not wearing their engagement ring to show they are taken."

"I understand." I hope my ring is still at Liam's place. I can't afford to lose it. "Lexie, let's say I can't find my ring, can you perhaps ask someone to make the same ring for me."

"It's bad luck to lose an engagement ring but if you did lose it, I will help you out. Just send me the design."

"Thank you so much."

"So sister-in-law, did you choose a venue?" Lexie asked.

"I am not your sister-in-law, please don't call me that."

"I am married to your brother, so you are my sister-in-law." She said.

"I forgot about that part, sorry." I feel so embarrassed right now. I forgot my ring at Liam's place and now I can't even stop thinking about Shadow finding it. I wish I could ask Lexie to get it for me but I know she will ask me questions before she agees to get my ring.

"Were you thinking about Liam?" She smiled.

"No, of course not. Lexie, Simon is the only child, he doesn't have a sister or a brother so I was just confused when you said sister-in-law, sorry."

"Tell me more about Simon, what happened to his parents?" She asked.

"Did Liam send you?" I questioned.

"No, I want to help you plan your wedding and it would help if I know Simon, you know." She said. "So tell me more about him."

"Simon never told me about his parents, I know they died but he never talks about them and I respect that."

"What else?"

"He had two cousins, one died and the other one distance himself from him." I told her. "He doesn't talk much about his family though."

"So his cousins, what happened to the dead one?"

"She was murdered I think, he never really talks about it. He just said she meant the world to him after his parents and losing her was like losing every love he got." I said. "I noticed that Simon cries whenever he talks about family, especially the cousin that died. He really loved her a lot."

"Why did he love her the most?" She asked.

"Maybe because she loved him the most." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you ever think maybe he is a liar?" Lexie questioned.

"What?"

"Stacey, he is too perfect. Don't you perhaps think he has something to hide?"

"I do know he has something to hide." I replied. "He sometimes disconnects the calls when he sees me but everyone has problems and secrets to hide. Simon is also human so I can't judge him nor hate him for keeping me in the loop. In fact, I lie too."

"So what if he lied about the cousins?"

"It won't change the way I feel about him. If Simon lied about his own cousins than that's him but I don't think he will ever lie about such thing."

"What are you girls talking about?" Calum came downstairs with Angel.

"We just gossiping about Simon." Lexie replied. "He is the ideal husband."

"What were you and Angel doing?" I asked.

"Playing truth and dare." He answered. "Can you believe your daughter dared me to ground my children for a month!"

"Anel doesn't know how the 'dare' works so if you cheat her or not, she will never know." I told him.

"Mommy, Uncle Calum told me Daddy is not as awesome as Daddy Liam." Angel said and I looked at Calum angry.

"She asked me to tell the truth." Calum said.

"It's just a game, Stacey." Lexie said. "You shouldn't care about what Calum said."

"Yeah," Calum added. "Anyway, we have to go now, bye." They both left my house in a hurry. I don't think they came to see me, they both looked suspicious and they only asked me about Simon. Calum didn't even spend five minutes with me. He usually always talks to me the whole day and he never leaves in such a hurry. I am certain they wanted something, but what?

I spend the night with Liam the other day and he was angry when I turned him down in the morning, could he have sent Lexie and Calum? But if he did, then why did he do that? It's not like I work for Lexie and Calum, I won't listen to them. It will go in through one ear and out by the other. I am not someone who can be fooled by him.

Liam fooled me once, I can't let it happen again. My life seems to be going in the right direction for once. I have the perfect daughter and fiancee. I just have to marry Simon and then I will never deal with Liam again. I have to be a loyal wife and forget my past.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*

Chapter 39 is out now in inkitt :) 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73.2K 1.9K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
4.5M 200K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
45.1K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
334K 31.5K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...