Hermione Granger One Shots an...

By Gwynn__

Just little scenarios in my head. They get longer, I promise... Smut maybe? Only if someone requests it! He... More

Make me
Alcoholic
Oblivious
Straight
Protective
Pick-up Lines
Not so Fun Fact
Discipline
Mad (CRAZY)
Hotter than Hell
Sucker
Both
Pizza
Makeup๐Ÿ’„
Which ones which๏ฟผ?
Name a word
Toothpaste
Pick-up Lines pt. 2
Type
Dreams
Strict
Number
Bet
Bet Pt. 2
Y/n Granger
Roomies [AU]
Solo
Set-up
Y/n Being Y/n
Sneaky
I like you
Two Best Friends in a Common Room
Attention
Goodbye
Pick-up Lines Pt. 3
Handkerchief
World ๐ŸŒ
Unwell
Drunk 'Mione
Positive
Y/n being Y/n
Fall
Vow
Attention Pt. 2
Request!!
New Life
Y/n being clingy
My idiot
(Un)forgotten
What Game?
Hot
Magic
Not Wanted
Unforgotten pt. 2
Not Wanted Pt. 2
Yes Sensei! [C.K. x H.P.]
Silence
Share
Math
Yes Sensei! [C.K. x H.P.] pt. 2
Just 'Friends'
Insult
Charger
Charger Pt. 2
Pretty Girl
Kilig
Sweets
Y/n Being Y/n Pt. 3
Y/n being Smooth (and an Idoit)
Gay
(Brain) Cells
What about me? ๐ŸŽถ
Date
Water Break
What about me? Pt. 2
I (don't) like you
Ouch
Accio
Pet
Hermione Being Horny
Princess [AU]
Mahal kita
Choke
New Year
I Don't Like You
Goodnight Kiss
Animal
mum
Y/n's Storytime
The Weird Kid's Stalker
Seat
Enemies 'and' Lovers?
Broke
Ignored
Mark
Cute and Hot
Radio DJ [AU]
Cafรฉ
A Good Title, Yes
I Love You
Debate
I don't know what this is
F. O.
Girl Best Friend
Sana ๐ŸŽถ
Atoms
Dance With Me Tonight ๐ŸŽถ
Not an update
Brown Eyes ๐ŸŽถ
To You From Me ๐ŸŽถ
Princess' [AU]
Staby-Staby
Accio Pt. 2
Girl-Friends
Do You Like Me?
If Hermione and Y/n Had TikTok
Hogsmeade Visit
Not That Kind of Cheese!
A Hypothetical Question.
umm
Choose
Train Sick
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Dude. Dude?!
First Choice
My Brother's Best Friend
Y/n Being Y/n Part idek
I Liked You Already
Well That's Strange
Let Go
A/n: Question
Butterfly
Fight [C.K. x H.P.] pt.3
Distraction
Embarrassed
Hair Tie
Sad Songs In A Hotel Room
Miss Malfoy
Would You Love Me Now?
Yule Ball Troubles

I'm a Witch

2.4K 65 11
By Gwynn__

A/n: Imagine your biggest secret is being an avengers daughter and a half blood witch at the same time. You were going to tell Hermione your Girlfriend and childhood best friend that, but she also tells you a secret herself.

Harry Potter x Marvel crossover.

I honestly don't know what I'm writing about anymore. Hopefully you like it tho.

_____________________________________________

Hermione's POV:

I was walking with Y/n hands intertwined with each other through the busy streets of London. We were just going home from our little reunion. We only see each other every summer for a month or so because of the distance of where we live. She said she's from America, New York specifically, while I reside in London. I've made my mind, and today is the day I tell her that I'm a witch. We've known each other for so long that I couldn't keep this any longer. I just hope she doesn't faint.

Y/n's POV:

Okay, it's happening. I'm finally going to tell her that I'm a witch. Not just a witch, but also the daughter of The Stephen Strange and a part of the avengers.

Simple, right?

Nope. Absolutely not.

Send help, please!

I'm literally panicking inside right now.

How would she think of me after that?

"What if she breaks up with me?!"

What if she doesn't want to be friends anymore?

What if she'll think I'm a freak!

What if she gets mad at me for not telling her sooner?!

What if she was a fan girl of my dad? Oh wait- ew.

"Hello? Earth to Y/n?"

Hermione said as she waved her hand in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts. We were now in her room cuddling.

"What? Oh I'm sorry, I zoned out."

I said with an apologetic smile. She gave me a soft smile and giggled. My heart fluttered at the sound of her voice. Oh how beautiful she looks tod-

"Are you okay? You've been tense since our walk home?" She asked me worryingly. I nodded with a smile and said.

"I'm fine. I'm just thinking about stuff."

I tried to brush it off but come one, this is Hermione Granger we're talking about. Of course she'd see right through me.

"Tell me what's wrong." She said sternly.

"I just. I have something to tell you Mione. It's something serious."

I said slowly opening up. She nodded for me to continue

"So, I've been meaning to tell you this since I met you, I just don't know how you'll react if you found out."

Me and Hermione met when we where twelve. I accidentally bumped into her at a train station. I didn't know where I was because I was practicing what dad does where you move your arms in a circular motion then it opens up a portal thingy.

I got lost and I was panicking, I didn't know how to get back. Anyways, I bumped into her and she was about to scold me for not looking at where I was going. But she stopped herself doing so and stared at me like I were a book and she was reading me. I smiled at her distracted state studying me intently. I broke her gaze by talking "Hello?" We exchanged numbers that day. Then one thing led to another and now we're dating.

"Wait a second, Y/n. I actually have to tell you something too. And it's something serious too."

She said which made me nervous. Oh no, I haven't even told her yet and she's already breaking up with me?! Maybe she found out herself! Ugh, I'm so bad at keeping secrets to myself. She saw the worry on my face and said

"Oh Merlin! Y/n I'm not breaking up with you, babe. I never will!"

My face softened a bit but still had a worried look.

"Why don't we say it the same time then?"
I asked. It's probably a stupid idea knowing that we wouldn't say the same thing but I already said it so-.

"Alright. In 3?" She said as I nodded.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"I'm a witch!" We said in unison making both our eyes wide.

"No way!" We said in unison.

"You're a witch too!?" And, in unison again.

We laughed at ourselves. So those couples telepathy are true, huh? This made a weight on my shoulder gone. Good thing she was a witch too or this would've been weird.

"So we were basically hiding being a witch from each other since then, huh?" Hermione said still laughing

"I guess so." I said as I laughed with her.

After a few minutes the laughter died down. I spoke again continuing my confession.

"Erm- Mione. That's not all."

I said as I look down at the floor. She rose her hand to my cheek and lifted my face so that I was looking directly at her. She nodded as a sign for me to continue.

"I'm erm. I have different abilities Mione." I explained vaguely which made her understand it differently.

"Different abilities? Everyone has a different ability Y/n" She said.

"I have powers, Mione. And I don't need a wand to do magic." I stated slowly explaining what I meant.

"Isn't that good then? You don't need a wand to protect yourself." She said confused on why I was tense about it.

"Mione baby, my abilities are far more than what a wand can do. And it's because, I- erm. I'm-"

"You what luv?"

She asked as the nickname made me relax a little.

"I'm Dr. Strange's daughter. I've inherited some of his powers." I said. Her eyes widened and her mouth agape by the sudden news.

Okay, is this the part where she thinks I'm a freak?

She smiled brightly and hugged me tightly which made me confused at first but then hugged her back when I realized what happened.

"You know I'd never judge you for who you or your parents are right?" She said softly.

"I know. I just don't know how you'll react knowing I'm a superheroes freaking child." I said as I rest my head on Hermione's shoulder. Hermione giggled at my statement and pulled back from the hug to face me.

"How come I never saw you at Hogwarts?" She asked me.

"I never went there. I attend Ilvermorny. The day I met you was the day I was practicing my powers which failed miserably. I got lost, but I found my light." I tapped her nose softly as I said the last words.

She blushed at what I had just said and tried to hide it with her hair. I lifted her face up and leaned in closer. I paused for a second and smirked at her flustered state then kissed her softly. It took her a second before kissing back. The kiss was passionate and full of love. We pulled away minutes after for air.

"I love you, Hermione Granger."

"I love you too, Y/n Strange."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3.5K 100
Hermione and you scenes Heh, I do all *Title of chapter* - this shit means mature content Y/N - your name L/N - last name I take request :) Pls vot...
179K 4K 25
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™จ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™จ๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...
5.1K 99 10
This is based on a short story I have in my Harry Potter character x reader one shots where I have this written originally. I am gonna be making this...
31.3K 600 20
This is a Hermione Granger x Fem Reader story for all the girls who like/wanna read about Hermione Granger.Sorry about how bad the story will be and...