Hermione Granger One Shots an...

By Gwynn__

Just little scenarios in my head. They get longer, I promise... Smut maybe? Only if someone requests it! He... More

Make me
Alcoholic
Oblivious
Straight
Protective
Pick-up Lines
Not so Fun Fact
Discipline
Mad (CRAZY)
Hotter than Hell
Sucker
Both
Pizza
Makeup💄
Which ones which?
Name a word
Toothpaste
Pick-up Lines pt. 2
Type
Dreams
Strict
Number
Bet
Bet Pt. 2
Y/n Granger
Solo
Set-up
Y/n Being Y/n
Sneaky
I'm a Witch
I like you
Two Best Friends in a Common Room
Attention
Goodbye
Pick-up Lines Pt. 3
Handkerchief
World 🌏
Unwell
Drunk 'Mione
Positive
Y/n being Y/n
Fall
Vow
Attention Pt. 2
Request!!
New Life
Y/n being clingy
My idiot
(Un)forgotten
What Game?
Hot
Magic
Not Wanted
Unforgotten pt. 2
Not Wanted Pt. 2
Yes Sensei! [C.K. x H.P.]
Silence
Share
Math
Yes Sensei! [C.K. x H.P.] pt. 2
Just 'Friends'
Insult
Charger
Charger Pt. 2
Pretty Girl
Kilig
Sweets
Y/n Being Y/n Pt. 3
Y/n being Smooth (and an Idoit)
Gay
(Brain) Cells
What about me? 🎶
Date
Water Break
What about me? Pt. 2
I (don't) like you
Ouch
Accio
Pet
Hermione Being Horny
Princess [AU]
Mahal kita
Choke
New Year
I Don't Like You
Goodnight Kiss
Animal
mum
Y/n's Storytime
The Weird Kid's Stalker
Seat
Enemies 'and' Lovers?
Broke
Ignored
Mark
Cute and Hot
Radio DJ [AU]
Café
A Good Title, Yes
I Love You
Debate
I don't know what this is
F. O.
Girl Best Friend
Sana 🎶
Atoms
Dance With Me Tonight 🎶
Not an update
Brown Eyes 🎶
To You From Me 🎶
Princess' [AU]
Staby-Staby
Accio Pt. 2
Girl-Friends
Do You Like Me?
If Hermione and Y/n Had TikTok
Hogsmeade Visit
Not That Kind of Cheese!
A Hypothetical Question.
umm
Choose
Train Sick
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Dude. Dude?!
First Choice
My Brother's Best Friend
Y/n Being Y/n Part idek
I Liked You Already
Well That's Strange
Let Go
A/n: Question
Butterfly
Fight [C.K. x H.P.] pt.3
Distraction
Embarrassed
Hair Tie
Sad Songs In A Hotel Room
Miss Malfoy
Would You Love Me Now?
Yule Ball Troubles

Roomies [AU]

3.2K 72 15
By Gwynn__

This story was written with the one and only Eli_VanDoren

Go ahead and check out her books if you haven't yet!

Enjoy reading!

Y/n's POV:

"I only asked for one hour of silence! One hour! And here we are arguing for what feels like the thousandth time of the week!" Hermione shouted exasperatingly.

"No, you asked me to stay in my room while you snog your 'boyfriend' in the living room!" I countered back.

"Yes I did! I told you to stay in your room and keep quiet! And no, I did not snog Ron! You never listen to what I say!"

"It's because I don't! I don't listen to people who scream right at my face! You know what I'm tired of this, I'm tired of you!" I said as I point a finger towards Hermione.

"Wow so you think I don't suffer here!? You're literally the one who starts fights!" Hermione shouted

"I can't handle this right now, I'm leaving."

And with that, I left our dorm with an exhausted Hermione.

That night, I went out with some of my friends Dean, Seamus, and Luna to lighten up my mood.

I didn't get mad at Hermione because we fought all the time, okay maybe a little, but the real reason I'm mad is because Hermione's with that weasel- Raul? Ralph? Rob? I don't know.

But all I know is that I need a distraction. Like someone else to find interest in.

I really got wasted with my friends that said evening, like REALLY wasted. And, I may or may not have brought Luna home with me.

Little did I know Hermione was still in the living room waiting for me to return home to talk. Properly this time. But I guess things don't go according to plan.

Let's just say I had a fun time with Luna and Hermione heard it all. Which is probably a bad thing.

No, it's a bad thing.

I woke up the next morning with a bare Luna beside me snoring softly. The sight made me smile remembering what just happened between the two of us last night. Her arms were wrapped around my waist as her face was nuzzled deep into my neck. I kissed her forehead softly, she slowly woke from her sleep and observed her surroundings. She forgot where she was for a second, before I spoke.

"Good morning, darling." I said with a raspy voice given I just woke up. She looked up to me then our bodies, then back to my face with a brighter smile than mine. Looks like she enjoyed the night too.

"Good Morning, luv." She replied with her dreamy voice that gives me butterflies.

"What time is it?" She asked as the both of us rose to look for our clothes only to find it ripped.

"Erm- Oh god! Luna, it's 8:15! Don't you have classes today?!" I panicked as I tossed her my clothes from my closet.

"Y/n why didn't you wake me up! I have a test today!" She exclaimed while putting my clothes on. When she was done clothing herself she stormed out of my dorm to probably go to her class. I didn't even bother following her cause I knew she's now far ahead.

I wore an oversized hoodie and went straight to the kitchen to find something to eat. I reached the fridge not noticing the girl who sat on a high chair near the counter. I grabbed my oj and a glass from a cupboard and poured myself a glass of oj.

As the glass was almost filled I heard a voice that startled me "Good Morning" which made me spill the drink.

"What now, Hermione." I said while wiping the spilt drink on the countertop.

"Looks like your morning isn't good." She smirked mid sentence.

"Yeah, because you're in it." I said finishing my drink and placing the glass in the sink.

"More like because your 'girlfriend' stormed out." She mumbled under her breath but I somehow heard it.

"What is wrong with you! Mind your own relationship, go snog that Rob or something!" I groaned in frustration as her voice repeats itself again and again inside my head.

"Ugh! Listen Granger, first of all I don't want to talk to you and second she's not my girlfriend okay?! Right now I just want to-" realization hit me and I turn to look at her.

"You've been here the whole time?!" I asked her, surprised that she was there. She huffs at me and replies "Yes, I have been here before you."

"Wait so you saw Luna storm out of here?!"

"Yes I-" i cut her off

"Oh god! Did you talk to her? You better not!"

"Y/n-"

"Oh no, did you hear us last night?! Were we loud?! What did you hear?! Did you hear everyt-"

I was cut off by freezing cold water against my face.

I glared at Hermione as the water drips down my beautiful, stunning, magnificent, marvelous- okay that's enough, face.

"How dare you splash me with freezing cold water!" I yelled as I lifted my hoodie to wipe my face with it.

"My beautiful face! Hermione, do you have any idea how precious this face is! This is the face that makes you want to kiss me! Merlin, you're not thinking straight." I said in one breath.

"W- what?" Hermione stopped in her tracks and stuttered. I smirked at her state and replied

"What is it? Cat's got your tongue?" I asked innocently.

'More like I do' I thought.

She opened her mouth to talk but nothing came out of it. She ran to her door and slammed it shut out of embarrassment.

'Did I just win a fight with the Hermione Granger?' I thought as I chuckled to myself.

Timeskip...

I'm so excited for today! I've planned a cute but simple date with Luna. The only thing left for me to do is me asking her out. As bad scenarios run through my head the bell rang which made me snap out of my trance. I look around the horde of students getting out of the classroom, I spotted her.

"Hey Luna, over here!" I shouted through the crowd while waving my arms over my head in the air. She noticed me and said goodbye to her friends then walked over to where I was.

"Hey y/n! I didn't expect you here, what's up?" Luna said as she hugged me.

"I just wanted to surprise you. And also, I erm- wanted to ask if you're free this evening?" I asked slowly while looking at the floor.

"Oh, y/n I erm- I have plans this evening. I'm so sorry."

"That's alright. What about tomorrow?"

"I can't y/n. I have plans for tomorrow too. I'm sorry y/n, maybe we can go out another time. Next week?" She replied

"Oh- I um. I'm not sure. I think I'm fully booked next week. Yes, I'm fully booked." I stuttered out.

I think I sounded like I was convincing myself but at the moment I just wanted to run out of there and cry myself to sleep.

"I guess we could arrange it another time." I added.

"I guess we could." Luna replied

"Erm- I'll see you around." I said ending the conversation short. I smiled at her as genuinely as I can before sped walked out of there. I didn't even wait for her to reply.

I feel humiliated.

Did she really just reject me? No, it's more of a decline right?

It doesn't make it better though, it still hurts.

I practically ran through the campus to the dorms. I went in my shared dorm, I just opened the door went in slammed it shut then went to my snacks cupboard and carried as much food as I can then binge watched hopeless romantic movies.

Meanwhile...

Hermione's POV:

Finally! Classes are done for the week and I can finally have some fun tonight since it's Saturday tomorrow! I rushed to my dorm dodging students passing by. I grabbed for my key in my backpack pocket as I was approaching my door. I was about to unlock it when I didn't feel it click. I tried again but with no luck it didn't click open. I turned the doorknob and to my surprise it was open. I locked it before I went to class, I remember checking it twice.

Oh no, someone might've broke in!!

I rushed to the living room only to see y/n sitting on the couch filling her mouth with snacks while quietly- sniffling?

The Y/n Y/l/n sniffling?

Well that's new.

Wait- is she watching hopeless romantic movies while stuffing her face with snacks and sniffling?

What in the bloody hell happened to her?

"I FEEL YOU SIMON! I FEEL YOU!" Y/n shouted when the main character got rejected by his crush.

'Dang girl that's deep' I thought as I saw her stuff her face once more.

I've never seen her in a state like this. She was always that happy person in the middle of a storm, she stands out because she's different. No, unique. And she's beaut-

Wait- no!

I shouldn't!

I hate her, right?

'Right?!'

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw her getting up. Oh no, she must've run out of snacks to eat. She turns around in what feels like in slow motion and looks at me right in the eye.

There I noticed her puffy red teary eyes.

It looks like she really felt Simon.

Aww poor y/n.

At this moment I was feeling many different things from her, to her, and for her. I've never seen her this vulnerable. Maybe she w-

"Wanna watch with me?" She asked softly, cutting my thoughts while holding eye contact.

I didn't respond to her question but instead I walked over to her and slowly wrapped my arms around her neck while my face rests on her chest. Oh Merlin she smells good. She was probably shocked by my sudden action that she didn't hug me back, she just stood there. I was about to pull away when she hugged me back, tighter than mine. She rested her head on mine as she silently sniffled.

She pulled away after a few moments. She led me to the couch and sat me down, she went to her side of the pantry and got some snacks. She sat down and laid all the food on the coffee table in front of us.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked trying to start a conversation. She shook her head no with a bright smile.

'How could she possibly smile even though she's so close to cry her eyes out.' I thought while looking back at the tv screen.

I leant my head against her shoulder as I held her hand to make sure she felt comforted. This is possibly the first time we have ever gotten close to one another and not start a fight. Something felt right but I couldn't seem to put my thought to it.

All my plans were set aside as I was now more focused on Y/n. If I remember rightly, Y/n has been there for me this whole time, I just never realised it. Whenever I was in a relationship with someone, she always made sure that I had something to eat, and she'd do my homework, despite the fact that she didn't know what she was doing with it.

Maybe things aren't as bad as I thought. I took a quick glance at Y/n to see her sleeping, I smiled lightly and gently pushed her away, just to clean the mess up. I grabbed the remote to turn the tv off, I put the rest of her snack away in the cupboard and walked over to her, gently picking her up in my arms and making my way to her bedroom.

But when I placed her down, her face turned into a frown, which made me frown too. Y/n's eyes slightly opens as she looks at me.

"Stay...Please, I don't feel like being alone."

I didn't reply her at all, but instead, I took my shoes off and got in bed with her. Almost immediately her arms wraps themselves around my waist, and as if by instinct, I lean against her chest.

The slow rhythm of her beating heart made me feel sleepy. Eventually, I close my eyes and also let sleep take over me.

No one's POV:

Y/n wakes up to see Hermione cuddled up in Y/n's chest, although she was smiling in her sleep, which made Y/n smile too. That's when the events of last night hit her once more, Hermione has seen her cry for the first time, yet she sensed that Hermione didn't care and just made sure that she was actually gonna be okay.

She didn't know how to thank Hermione in a way that she will appreciate, but she had an idea. Y/n was going to buy Hermione the book she always wanted, but in order to do that, she had to get Hermione off of her first.

After a couple of minutes trying not to wake Hermione up, she was successful and the girl was still sleeping. Y/n got washed and got dressed, ready to go out. When she was ready, she went to the nearest bookstore she can find and got the book Hermione always wanted.

Y/n went to pay for the book and left the shop.

She got back just in time, and luckily for her, Hermione was still sleeping. So, Y/n decided to make the both of them breakfast, wrapped the book up and waited for her to wake up.

She hears the bedroom door open as she places the plate on the table.

"What's all this about?"

Hermione asks as she rubs her eyes to clear away the sleep. Y/n shrugs their shoulders and smiles.

"Just a simple thank you for putting up with my emotional ass yesterday."

She chuckles and sat opposite Y/n.

"And also an apology...For the amount of years that we've been arguing, mostly me starting it."

Hermione smiles and looks at Y/n.

"You didn't have to do this you know..."

"But I have too...I guess you're not as bad as I thought you were..."

Hermione gives a gentle smile.

"You know what...You're not too bad yourself either..."

"Oh I forgot to mention, I have a little something for you, but you'll have to finish eating before you get to see it."

This has peaked Hermione's interest and couldn't wait to see what it was.

"You really are spoiling me today, huh?"

"Just making up for the things I did wrong, that's all."

Both began eating their breakfast as they conversed with one another, conversing without any arguments. Once they were done eating, Y/n cleared both of their plates and went to grab the neatly wrapped gift and handed it to Hermione, placing it on her hand.

Hermione looked at it questioningly then she looked back up at Y/n.

"What's all this?"

"A gift...For you."

A small smile forming across Hermione's face, despite not knowing what it is. Slowly, she removes the wrapper. She looks at it.

Admires it to the point where she sat still on her chair. Staring at the book, then at Y/n.

"You didn't just get this book for me...My god you did...Thank you! Thank you!"

Immediately she places the book down on the table and rushed to hug Y/n tightly. Y/n chuckles at Hermione's reaction, but hugged her back non the less.

A couple of minutes go by and Hermione was still hugging Y/n, she didn't complain that Hermione was still hugging her, just simply gathering the moment the two were having.

"You didn't have to do this for me Y/n. I just haven't realised that you have been listening to me rant on about this book for months."

"Well you know, it is hard to avoid hearing when you talk so much about it. Don't you worry, best thing I could ever spend my money on. Well I'm glad you like it."

Both shared a smile and finally sat back down. Hermione was still admiring the book, she really was in awe.

Whilst Y/n was looking away, Hermione couldn't seem to help but look at Y/n for a moment. To her, the world has stopped. She starts to think, does she really like her? is there something missing in her life that she needs?

Her thoughts were cut off when Y/n waves their hand in front of Hermione, catching her attention once again.

"Earth to mione! You've been staring at me for a minute, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just...Grateful, that's all..."

Y/n smiles at this and continued doing whatever they were doing, but when Hermione stood up suddenly, she asks Y/n something.

"I know your plans were ruined yesterday, why don't we go out tonight. Only if you want to of course."

"I would love to mione."

She lets out a deep breath and returns the smile.

"Cool...Get ready, we leave in five."

Y/n nods and leaves the room to get changed, so does Hermione.

Time skip...

Hermione's POV:

I don't know what I was thinking, but do I regret it? Not at all. I wanted to make sure Y/n was feeling okay, and that she'd forget the bad moment she had yesterday.

We have just arrived to the place that I wanted to take Y/n, I took out the basket and a blanket for us to sit. I decided to bring her in a field somewhere just to let loose.

"This place is beautiful...I mean, I know it's just a field but there's something about it."

I hum in agreement as I place the blanket down, as well as the basket. We both sat down and grabbed ourselves some fruits that I have packed whilst Y/n was still getting ready.

We sat in comfortable silence as we ate. Y/n interrupts the silent by asking something.

"Why did you take me here exactly?"

"I heard what happened yesterday. My friend messaged me when I woke up, seems like it didn't end the way you wanted to with Luna...Why?"

She sighs and look out in the distance, her eyes admiring the view in front of her.

"I just...I needed to think about something else, I didn't want to dwell on this-this thing."

Her response made me even more curious.

"What thing?. If you don't mind sharing."

She shakes her head and looks at me, her body changing positions just to give me all her undivided attention.

"I've been thinking about...about you. And before you say anything, please just let me speak."

I nod my head and ushered them to continue speaking.

"I can't figure these feelings out, and I know this is wrong to think of you because for one, we are far from friends and after my confession I am unsure if you even want to talk to me anymore..."

They looked at me with guilt written all over their eyes. This emotion, I have never seen on Y/n. They stood up, pacing back and fourth running their hands through their hair.

"I-I think I like you Hermione. I know we have never gotten along but if I'm being honest to myself, I've liked you since we've met, I just didn't want to scare you away because I liked you, and I still do...So, I pretended to hate you."

I didn't feel angry at Y/n, neither did I feel like rejecting them either. This is when life starts to hit me, I also like them.

They continued to rant.

"I just hope this doesn't ruin anything, I understand if you hate me. I completely understand-"

I cut them off as I held their cheeks with both of my palms and pulled them into a kiss. At first they stood there, shocked and eyes widening, but when things fully registered in their head, they immediately kiss me back. A smile crept on my face and I am sure that Y/n was doing the same.

Eventually, we pulled away. My heart was racing and our foreheads were leant against each other.

"Never did I think that this was going to happen...I'm not complaining."

We both chuckle as we stayed in the same position for a bit, before we pulled away and sat back down, our hands now intertwined.

"In case you are still doubting, I do like you too."

Y/n smiles as I lean against her shoulder.

Throughout the day, we talked and laughed around like we were the only people on Earth, and every now and again, we kissed. I always thought that we'd hate each other, but one minor inconvenience led to this moment.

7 Missed Calls

From Ron

The two were busy kissing one another that Hermione has completely forgotten the fact that Ron was gonna call her later on in the day to speak to her about something. Hermione heard her phone ring but had just let it keep ringing until it officially stopped.

Ron on the other hand wasn't hopeful in the other line. He might have gotten the hint that Hermione didn't want to talk to him and decided to leave it there.

Little did he know, Hermione was no longer single and was preoccupied with kissing someone, let alone her ex enemy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.6K 108
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...
195K 3.5K 100
Hermione and you scenes Heh, I do all *Title of chapter* - this shit means mature content Y/N - your name L/N - last name I take request :) Pls vot...
1.2M 21.4K 109
Hermione x Fem Reader one-shots! Requests are very welcome! All you have to do is tell me either a prompt, or, if you just want a type (smut, fluff...
49.4K 625 27
Y/N (female) x Mattheo Y/N has started her 4th year at Hogwarts, despite it being her 4th year she has made a new acquaintance, Mattheo Riddle. Again...