Mine To Love | แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹

By hershey_y

When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university stud... More

Mine To Love
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
ii. The Lost Love
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Questions for the Characters [closed]
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Characters' Interview (Important)
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Epilogue
Read ONLY after finishing the book!
Author's Note (Please Read)

Thirty Three

18.5K 891 91
By hershey_y

MERRY CHRISTMAS, LOVELIES 🤶🎄☃️

The two boys are now laying on Jungkook's bed after their shower where they had another heated makeout session. The both of them feel so content. So relaxed. As if nothing is wrong in their life but that is far from the reality. A lot of things are not right. Things are a fucking mess and no one knows how to sort this out.

Taehyung has his head placed on Jungkook's chest as he plays with his fingers. Jungkook's hands are lost in his blue locks, threading through them softly. Both of them want to enjoy the silence while it lasts because they know that once they start talking, things won't remain that calm.

But these things cannot be left like that, right? So Taehyung clears his throat and props his chin on Jungkook's chest while looking at him. He holds Jungkook's free hands and starts, "Kookie, can we t-talk?" His heart is beating really fast and so is Jungkook's. He can feel that. His chin is resting on his chest, remember?

The cherry haired male gulps and nods, unintentionally his hand clutching the other's a little tightly. "Who are you?" There. The question in out. Jungkook takes a sharp inhale of breath and his teeth dig into his lips. Taehyung keeps staring at him but says nothing. He knows that these things are not exactly easy to talk about and he is ready to give some time to the other.

"I... Taehyung before answering the question, can I propose something?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung slowly nods, wondering what his roommate is about to say. Jungkook smiles a little, his cute bunny smile, but the words that come out of his mouth next are completely opposite to this. "If you act like you didn't see what happened in the car yesterday, I'll pretend like I don't know about you working as an errand boy for Mekong and buying drugs from Orion. How does the deal sound?" Jungkook asks, a little too excitedly for his liking.

Taehyung's eyes grow bigger at the cherry haired boy's words. He looks at his face and sees his bunny smile getting replaced by a smirk that looks somewhat evil. Taehyung slowly gets up and sits up on the bed while wincing in pain. He wonders if it was really a good idea to demand a rough fuck. Now his lower body is aching like a bitch and Jungkook doesn't appear like the boy he knows. What if he is in some kind of danger and cannot run away?

"H-How do you know th-that?" Taehyung gathers the courage to ask. Jungkook sits up straight too while reclining his head with the headboard of the bed. "Oh, I know everything, Taehyungie." Jungkook is bluffing. He does not know a lot about Taehyung but he does not want the blue haired boy asking him any more questions so this is the best thing he could think of.

"B-But if you know everything... I should al-also know some things about you, r-right? It's only f-fair since we're friends." Taehyung says, wondering if the 'friend' card he just played would even work because now he has doubts on Jungkook. Can he really trust his roommate? And how the heck does he know things like these about him?

"Friends. Right, we're friends and as a good friend that I am, I would like to warn you, Tae." Jungkook says. Taehyung's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "W-What? Warn me about what?"

"Just... you know, don't ask too much. Don't get involved with my stuff too much. You'll end up getting into some deep shit and you don't want that." Jungkook scoots a little closer to the boy he likes and gently cups his cheeks with both his hands. "I'm saying this for your own well-being, Tae. Since you already saw what happened in the car, I'd just like to tell you that... I'm not who I appear to be. There is a lot more to Jeon Jungkook and trust me, you don't wanna meet the real Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook says all this while caressing Taehyung's cheeks. He just wants to kiss the adorable boy and not tell him about all this because he genuinely looks scared but since Taehyung has already seen too much, Jungkook needs to make sure that the boy would keep his mouth closed otherwise he'd be utterly fucked.

"W-Why? Because you are dangerous?" Taehyung gulps, it's really hard for him to maintain the eye contact but he would also admit that it feels really good to be touched by Jungkook.

What the fuck, Tae? Shut up! This is not the time to be thinking about all this! He mentally scolds himself.

"Yeah, besides the many other things that I am." Jungkook shrugs. He pulls his hand away and Taehyung does not know how to process this information. Is Jungkook a part of a gang? Does he have something to do with drugs too since he's Jin's friend and knows about Taehyung working for Mekong. The blue haired boy just does not know how to process this information.

"So are you telling me that... I should stay away from you?" Taehyung slowly asks. Jungkook stares at him for a while before sighing, "I guess that would be the right choice, Tae. You'd be safe."

There's a long pause before Taehyung takes a deep breath. He looks at the other with anger in his eyes, blended with hurt. "Then why did you get close to me, Jungkook? If you knew I would be safer without you in my life then why did you enter my life in the first place? I was perfectly fine before even though I did not have any friends. I just... somehow managed to live. But then you came along and called me all those cute names, made me feel as if I deserved them and... I deserved having a friend. You were so sweet to me but now I find out that you're not who you claimed to be. You're a liar. You're... you're a con artist. You conned me with your fake personality!" Clear frustration drips from Taehyung's voice and it reaches several octaves higher when he says those last sentences.

Jungkook feels bad and guilty. He knows he shouldn't have come near Taehyung. It wouldn't end up well for the both of them. He can see how sad the blue haired boy looks and he cannot look in his eyes anymore. "I'm sorry, Tae. But what I felt with you, for you... wasn't fake. I have not exactly been honest with you about who I am but my friendship wasn't fake. I truly care for you. That's why I'm telling you all this in the first place." Jungkook also wants to say that his liking for the blue haired boy is not fake either but he refrains himself from saying that.

"Just one thing, Jungkook..." Taehyung stares at him, deep in the eyes. For the first time in life has Jungkook seen so much anger in his roommate's eyes. "If what happened yesterday did not happen, you would've continued with your façade, right?"

By this time, Jungkook is basically crushed by the guilt. He never thought he was capable of feeling these emotions. Maybe he does have a heart after all, even though it's just for Kim Taehyung.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook has nothing else to say other than this.

"Of course, you're sorry." Taehyung rolls his eyes, his tone mocking.

"Why are you being so mad at me, though?" Jungkook slowly looks up at him with sad eyes. Taehyung's eyebrows furrow together in confusion so the cherry haired male continues, "You hid the fact that you worked for Mekong from me too."

"Well, how exactly am I supposed to tell you that?" Taehyung challenges. "When you're a part of a gang, there's always this constant fear of getting caught by the police? What if the person I t-trust the most, reports me? What if I end up behind the bars? It's not easy, Jungkook. I hid it to protect myself from danger. But you are the danger, as you said. So I think it's only a wise choice that I made. I also didn't want you to get involved in some gang shit because no one deserves that life but oh well, seems like you don't need to be told that because you're... I don't really know. You must be having something to do with the gang and drugs, I guess."

"Shut up, Tae. Don't talk about the things you don't know." Jungkook hisses.

"Oh why? There's no room for you being disappointed, Kookie. The both of us hid things from each other for whatever reason and our friendship wasn't completely trust based, just accept it."

"Wasn't? What do you mean by 'wasn't?" Jungkook asks, a strange sort of panic rushes through his body.

"I think..." Taehyung sighs. He knows what he is going to say is gonna be hard. He doesn't know about Jungkook but it will be for him. But it should be for the best. He remembers when Jungkook warned him about Jimin. He knows that he should stay away from both Jungkook and Jimin. That would be the safest for him because Taehyung is not an idiot. He knows what he happened yesterday could cost him his life. He was just lucky that Jungkook was there with him but since the cherry haired boy himself said that he is danger, Taehyung needs to get away. He already has a lot of shit going on in his life and he cannot add more to it.

"You think what?" Jungkook asks impatiently.

"I think we should... stop being friends." Jungkook's eyes widen as soon as those words leave Taehyung's mouth. He knows that this decision is for the best for the both of them, given he still doesn't know much about Taehyung. What if the Yakuza was really after him? Jungkook just jumped in and fucked up things really bad but he is glad he was there somehow. What if they did something to Taehyung?

He knows liking Taehyung or even being his friend is a big 'no' for him but since he likes the boy, he wanted to try. Call him selfish but he does deserve this, right? Just for a little bit? Even though his time with Taehyung was short, really short, he can still say that it was the best time in his entire life. Obviously, the time you spend with the person you like the most is supposed to be the best, right?

"I guess..." Jungkook gulps thickly, "I guess you're right." Taehyung is not surprised. Ever since they began talking, Jungkook was hinting at this only, maintaining distance and stuff. So he just nods and gets up from the bed. "I'll... I'll get ready... for the art gallery show. Do you still... uh wanna come?" Taehyung asks nervously since the things between them have changed.

"I would come... since I proposed the idea. Trust me, I would, even if things are not the same between us now. But I'm kinda busy." Jungkook says and he is not lying. He needs to go to the headquarters of Orion and work on finding out more about the reasons why the Yakuza did, what they did. Also, after whatever happened, he cannot let people see him with Taehyung, even if no one knows who he really is. Orion members should not see him too for his own well-being.

Taehyung nods and heads towards the washroom. Today is a special day for him and he cannot let the sad mood spoil his special moment.

Once Taehyung is inside the washroom, Jungkook takes out his phone and texts Hoseok asking if he could go to the art gallery show with Taehyung. He ditched his roommate and he does not want him to go to the special event alone. He hopes that Hoseok is free and is able to make some time out.

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies! What do you think about the decision Taekook took? Any guesses/theories about the story?

Merry Christmas once again! I hope y'all celebrate this festival while being surrounded with love and the people you love. Have an amazing time with your family and friends and stay safe while doing so. Sending virtual hugs and kisses to y'all💜

Since its Christmas, imma spam some Christmas themed, cute pics of Bangtan. PS: The Butter, holiday remix is so good😌✨

^Istg their smiles are so precious 😍

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 12.2K 31
โ˜†ยฐโ—•โ€ขโ โ—Ongoingโ—โ โ€ขโ—•ยฐโ˜† ยฉTigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
542K 24.1K 57
Taehyung is a handsome omega who has been prostituting himself since the age of fifteen to pay off the debts of his father, who has fled. Having give...
500K 20.2K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
131K 3.6K 5
Jeon Jungkook a great Mafia and Ceo acts rude and Cold with his Wife Taehyung but secretly madly in love with him. A short story....... โฌ†๏ธTop Kook โฌ‡๏ธ...