Attack On Titan x Reader

By ih3artgerm

a compilation of one shots for Attack On Titan characters x reader. NSFW stories will be marked for your bett... More

Reiner Braun - Bump and Grind
Reiner Braun - You Belong (to) With Me
Reiner Braun - Delightful Torture
Eren Yeager - Feelings Can't Be Ignored
Porco Galliard - Covalent Bonding
Porco Galliard & Reiner Braun - Enough To Go Around
Eren Yeager - Green-Eyed Monster
Pieck Finger - Space Turtle
Eren Yeager - A Sigh of Relief
Reiner Braun - Perfect Timing
Eren Yeager - Some Extra Help
Historia Reiss - Queensguard
Yelena - Give The Devil Her Dues
Reiner Braun - Sweet Like You
Marcel Galliard - Liberio's Breeze
Levi Ackerman - Late Night Lullaby
Eren Yeager - Snowy Days
Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.1)
Eren Yeager - Until My Enemies Are Destroyed
Lara Tybur - Let Me Take Care Of You
Porco Galliard - The Good Place
Willy Tybur - A Gentleman's Touch
Zeke Yeager - Sugar On His Lips
Eren Yeager - Shooting Stars In His Hair
Ymir - The Confident Girl's Delight
Zeke Yeager - Birthday Boy
Eren Yeager - Long Distance From You
Yelena - โ–ถ sex_tape_06.mov
Jean Kirstein - Forest Secrets
Yelena - The Drug Dealer
Erwin Smith & Levi Ackerman - Two Is Better Than One
Eren Yeager - Life Of The Party
Jean Kirstein - Somewhere Only We Know
Yelena - Dinner Dates, No Mistakes
Eren Yeager - Under The Pale Moonlight
Pieck Finger - Stay (Even If Just For Tonight)
Eren Yeager & Zeke Yeager - All You Had To Do Was Ask
Eren Yeager - Deal With The Devil
Hange Zoe - rum-soaked (Pirate AU)
Mikasa Ackerman - hidden away (Pirate AU)
Eren Yeager - The Devil Within
Zeke Yeager - Daddy's Girl
Eren Yeager - Oh, What A View

Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.2)

504 7 0
By ih3artgerm

Summary: After somebody walks in on one of you and Yelena's trysts in a storage closet, you realize that you care about your relationship with her more than you thought.

Warning: NSFW!

You press your lips into Yelena's hard, nearly frantically. She nearly lifts you off of your feet as she often does whenever she wraps you up in her arms. You want to climb her like a tree, wrapping your thighs around her sturdy hips while your legs snake over her ass.

The skirt of your dress prevents you from actually doing more than hooking a leg around hers, unfortunately. To compensate, you pull her closer with your arms. Yelena crouches to kiss you, and as she bends, she lets her arms fall to your hips.

Instead of pulling you close like you expected, she bunches up the fabric of your dress and lifts it. You don't realize what she's trying to do until her thigh is slotted between your legs, and she's brushing right up against you. The friction pulls a moan from your throat, and you inadvertently break the kiss.

Yelena pulls back to look at you, and opens her mouth to speak. Before she can get any words out, you pull her by the back of the neck into your embrace, and your lips collide. You're swept up in a tangle of limbs and sliding fabric.

At some point, one of your hands drops to finish unbuttoning her clothes. It doesn't take long, and as soon as the shirt falls apart, you pull it fully from where it's tucked into her pants. Yelena shakes the shirt and her suspenders off of her shoulders, her shoulders bare underneath. The shirt flutters to the ground while the suspenders fall limply across her hips.

"I've been thinking about this all day," she mutters into your ear, "being able to touch you. Getting my hands on you like this."

She sits, pulling you into her as she goes back. You hike up the skirt of your dress, and climb atop her to straddle her legs. Bracing your arms on her bare shoulders, you kiss her deeply. Yelena takes the fistfuls of your skirt from you where you grasp them, and begins to raise it up your waist.

You only stop kissing her to let her lift the dress over your head. The fabric ripples, and messes up your hair so that it's flipped all in your face. Your hands fly to your head in an attempt to comb it back into place, though it doesn't do much good. Yelena chuckles, and threads her fingers through the messy locks.

She uses this leverage to lift your head gently and bring your ear next to her lips. Goosebumps travel throughout your body as you feel her breath tickle your skin, rustling loose hair to further add to the sensations. For once, you don't try to hold back the noises that she elicits.

Yelena's voice is heady and lustful when she finally whispers: "I want to watch you come undone. I want to feel it." Her thigh presses up against you for emphasis, enough to make you groan and nearly double over in her arms.

"But first, I want this to be about you."

In an attempt to play coy, you drag your fingernails along her shoulders as you huff. "What do you mean?" you huff, batting your eyelashes.

She doesn't play along with your teasing, to your surprise, and instead she presses her forehead to yours.

"I want you to choose," she says, and with her free hand, guides your hand to touch her body, "however you want me you can have me. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it." There's a wild look in her eye that sends a dark thrill to your gut.

"Oh wow," you murmur, and grind your hips down against her thigh, "that's a lot of responsibility." You gasp as wetness slips out of you, and your pussy glides right up against Yelena. Though it's still covered by (now-sodden) panties, the stimulation is enough for you to know you want her, now.

"I hope it isn't more than you can handle," Yelena teases, and releases your hair to stroke your jaw. Her thumb comes to rest on your chin, tilting your head to look in your eyes.

A smile blooms on your face. "It's not," you say, despite feeling like you're robbed of breath.

Yelena kisses you first this time. You kiss her back immediately, and your hand tightens around her breast. It's small, yet soft and plush between your fingers. Your thumb brushes against her nipple, and she moans into your mouth.

You would normally expect her eyes to open, and for her to flip you on your back to have her way with you while making cheeky comments about your boldness. So you feel oddly powerful when she just furrows her brow and shudders, then pulls you back into another kiss.

Her earlier words echo in your ears, and you think of what you'd like to do to her. You think about the way her lips parted, and the desperation on her face, how you want to draw it out to make it last as long for her as she would make you wait.

When her tongue snakes between your lips, you begin to grind against her again. You crack an eye open to see if she's looking at you only to find that her face is screwed up in concentration, and critiquing you is the last thing on her mind. Your eye slips closed again, and you let your hands slide down to her forearms.

A chill runs down your spine, and you buck your hips forward as you think of what you want to do. You break away from her embrace, and study her face. Her eyes are sharp, but desperate and flitting between your gaze and your body.

You climb off of her, and on your way down, you squeeze the sides of her hips. Yelena takes the cue, and scoots to the edge of the bed. Your knees hit the floor harder than you mean for them to, but you ignore the stinging pain in favor of sliding your hands down her thighs seductively. She smirks, and shudders when your fingers dip to wander between her legs, almost jumping at your touch.

"Stand up?" you say, and you swear internally when it comes out of your mouth more like a question than a demand.

Nevertheless, Yelena complies, and rises to her feet shakily. As you reach to unfasten the button on her pants, you find that she beats you to it. Instead you focus on yanking down the waistband, and helping pull them over the curve of her ass and over her thighs. She rolls her underwear down as you yank the pants off her legs.

As she stands, she pulls the comforter almost entirely to the floor, and a shower of rose petals falls over you as they're displaced by the accidental tug. You giggle, your eyes lighting up at the sight.

Yelena steps out one leg at a time, and she kicks her clothes off to the side next to her shirt and your dress. You yank your own panties down your legs so you're naked as well. A moment of adjusting, and you've got them off. Again you turn your focus to the woman standing in front of you.

White still on your knees, you straighten your back into a better posture. Your hands rest gently atop her thighs, and you caress the soft skin beneath your fingers. Yelena breathes in deeply, reacting to your touch. She looks down at you, with wide eyes full of yearning and excitement.

Her legs are so long that you can fit perfectly between them while kneeling. She tilts her hips up, spreading her legs for you. Without a moment to lose, you settle into a comfortable position.

Yelena thrusts out towards you, and you hook your hands around the backs of her legs to pull her closer. As she steps forward, she opens her legs, and you utilize the opening to slip forward nearly underneath her body. Your forehead bumps against her pubic bone, and soft hair tickles your hairline. As your lips find the inside of her thigh, Yelena moans, and her hips involuntarily jerk forward.

"Aah," she says, somewhat urgently, "c'mon"

You nod your head, and stick out your tongue to let it drag along her skin teasingly. When she bucks her hips into you again, you decide to give in.

Yelena lowers her hips just enough to give you the perfect angle. You tilt your chin up and open your mouth, sticking your tongue out to dip at the folds between her thighs. As soon as your tongue makes contact with her, she lets out a deep sigh. Her hips shake, though you can tell by the way her muscles strain how much effort she's putting into trying to keep herself still.

At first you keep your touch light, tracing just the tip of your tongue along the edges of her pussy, only moving up to her clit once she's soaking wet, and desperately trying to slant her hips down for some friction. Every time she does, your tongue darts away until she's literally whimpering. A year of incessant teasing and sexual frustration comes back to bite Yelena in the ass, and she is not shy about expressing her displeasure.

Your hands wrap around the backs of her thighs, gripping her to keep her securely in place. Tongue wandering through slick folds, you circle around the opening of her pussy, gathering up a generous coating of wetness. Yelena groans, and trembles.

She spreads her legs wider, and lifts one foot up on the edge of the bed while the other remains planted on the ground. The new position allows you to move your head with more freedom, and you start by licking from the bottom of the opening, delving through the slickness up to encircle the bud of her clit. Gently, you run your tongue around the sides, offering indirect and slippery stimulation.

Yelena moans lewdly, and accidentally moves her hips so much that she moves away. She grunts in frustration and whines the whole time your mouth is away from her. You're quick to give her the attention she needs, pulling her back in with your arms and latching back on. Closing your lips around her, you use your tongue to suck her clit, bobbing your head softly while rubbing it with the flat of your tongue.

Her fingers lace in your hair, and tighten, keeping your head anchored between her thighs. You take a moment to glance upward, and pout as you look up at Yelena from underneath her hips. She blushes, and huffs as she avoids eye contact, looking instead at the floor off to the side.

Her breathing has grown heavy and ragged, and now that you're able to shift more freely, you're able to focus on what you're doing better. Your tongue goes down to gather more slickness, and then back up to glide around her pussy as a whole.

Yelena devolves as quickly as you expect her to. She always does, once your tongue is pressed up against her clit, or slipping up inside of her cunt for a taste of the excitement dripping out. The hand in your hair pulls you closer, and you take a deep breath before you press your face further into her.

Your tongue pushes inside of her, and she's so wet that it slides deeply enough that you feel her inner muscles tense. Yelena lets out a strangled gasp, and rolls her hips into your face. The movement causes your nose to press into her clit, and it elicits another noise from her.

To steady her, you dig your fingernails into her thighs. She nearly yelps, and trembles like a leaf in the wind. Experimentally, you lightly drag your nails over the soft skin of her legs and up over the swell of her ass. A shiver runs up her body and she nearly doubles over while letting out a sound considerably more high-pitched than the others.

You lift your eyes again to catch a glimpse of the expression she has. To your delight, you see her eyes have rolled shut and her face is screwed up in deliberation. She bites the knuckles of her free hand trying to muffle the noises you draw from her, unsuccessfully.

Inside of her, you wiggle your tongue and feel her muscles spasm around you. Your head rocks as you try to push in deeper and you nudge her clit again. Yelena whimpers, bucking into you as a whine begins to emanate deep in her chest. When the soreness of your teeth digging into the bottom of your tongue catches up with you, you realize all at once just how exhausting it is to hold this position. You relax, and your tongue withdraws from the entrance of her pussy with a trail of slick still attached.

You wiggle it from side to side, and you're relieved to find that moving it like that doesn't aggravate the sore spot. After taking a deep breath, you dive back between her legs and go right back to work. Yelena's hand tightens in your hair, accidentally yanking it a little too hard.

It doesn't hinder you, and if anything encourages you to pick up speed. Amidst her increasingly erratic breathing and panting, unintelligible words begin to spill from her lips as you work her closer and closer to the edge.

"Please, yes..." she mutters breathlessly, "don't stop... right there! O-oh fuck.... Faster, please, please. You're so good at this."

Gratifying words fall out of her mouth between moans and gulps for air. For the generosity of her words, you reward her by sucking on her clit again, though you're more careful this time as you feel how swollen it is against your tongue. You trace along her clit with the tip, and then with the flat middle of your tongue to switch it up.

The change leaves Yelena gasping, gripping your hair so tightly that it hurts. You persevere through it nonetheless, and lap at her pussy from below until you feel the telltale signs of her orgasm coming. Her thighs tremble, and hot fluid leaks out from her entrance into your mouth. Her back arches in on itself and you hear her breathing grow closer as her head drops.

You hold her still by gripping her ass, your fingers splayed out along its curve and digging into her thighs as she comes. Yelena breathes raggedly, squirming underneath you and wracked with involuntary movements. A strangled gasp is ripped from her throat, and the groans of pleasure that follow are suppressed by her knuckles, which she once again shoves between her teeth to bite down on.

She wobbles where she stands, and spreads her legs as wide as she can all while rolling her body into your touch. You lick her more gently now, until you can feel her jumping with every swipe of your tongue. As soon as you begin to further lessen up on the pressure, Yelena yanks you away from her by your hair.

Your lips detach from her pussy with a wet smack, and it makes your gut burn with excitement to see that she's visibility flustered. She pulls your hair so that you look up at her, and your eyes are wide. After a moment of gazing at you, she releases her grip on your hair and lets her hand drop. Gently, she strokes your cheek with the back of her hand.

"I'd really like to thank whoever taught you how to do that," she pants. She tucks the leg that she had hiked up on the bed underneath her lap as she sits on the edge of the mattress.

You lick your lips. "Did you like it?" is all you say in response. You wipe the remaining slickness smeared across your nose and cheeks off on the back of your hand, then touch Yelena's knee.

She chuckles. "Do you think?"

She looks at where your hand touches her, and for a few long seconds says nothing. You notice that she can't sit still, and your gaze begins to wander once more. At the same time, your hand makes its way up the top of her thigh.

Yelena doesn't give you the chance to seduce her this time.

"Get on the bed. On your back." she says all of a sudden, demandingly. She runs her fingers through her bangs to straighten them out, an attempt to make herself look more collected. Yet you can tell how flustered she still is when she takes a deep, shaky breath in before she rises up.

You are quick to pull her back down with you as you fall back onto the mattress. Rose petals fall around you as the weight of your body causes the bedsheet to puff. As she crawls atop you, you grasp at her shoulders and her upper arms in an attempt to pull her closer. Yelena swings a leg over you, bracing her hands on either side of your head.

Only for a moment does she give you the satisfaction of kissing you. You hook a forearm around her shoulder, inhaling deeply as you relish the feeling of her lips pressed against yours. She knocks into you so hard that you taste blood as your tooth cuts into your lip.

If Yelena even notices, she doesn't slow down. She swipes her tongue against your mouth one last time before she pulls away altogether to sit up on her knees. There's an intense look in her eye as she sits back, breathing heavily.

"Spread your legs," she instructs.

With no hesitation, your knees fall apart. One of Yelena's hands runs up the length of one leg while you hook the other around hers. Finally her hand comes to rest on the back on your thigh, underneath your knee. She uses the leverage to push your knee up, folding your leg up against your chest.

Gasping, you place a hand around her wrist. You allow your hips to fall apart as Yelena straddles you. She angles her hips down against yours, and spreads her legs wider to lower herself down on top of you.

Her pussy is hot against yours, and so wet that it takes a moment for her to find an angle that works for the both of you without slipping. Her hips press into yours, rocking gently against you. She shifts a little bit, and suddenly you see stars. Your grip around her wrist tightens.

"Aah, like that?" Yelena asks. She shifts her knee to gain better purchase on the mattress, and rocks her hips into you again.

Pleasure spikes inside of you, and the feeling of her flesh sliding up against you leaves you throbbing. You grind against her desperately as you try to get as much of the sensation as you can. Yelena's arm wraps around your waist, scooping you up in her embrace. Your free hand grasps for something, anything of hers, and finally your fingers dig into the flesh of her shoulder.

"That's good," you mutter breathlessly.

In response, Yelena's hand tightens around your ankle. Her gazes darkens, and her thrusts become more measured and purposeful. Her breathing becomes more erratic; you can't help but notice that despite her slowed pace, she's trembling and struggling to keep her composure.

Her hips nearly stutter to a stop when you pull her down into another kiss. Though it's sloppy and perhaps a little too filled with saliva than you would normally prefer, the passion in the gesture more than makes up for the slobber left on your chin when she pulls away.

You grasp at the back of her neck, pulling her down into you. Instinctively, your legs curl around her body. One hooks over her thigh while the other wraps around her waist. Again you shift, and when Yelena thrust into you, she rubs right up against your clit. You moan far more loudly than you mean to, and your fingernails scratch the back of her neck.

When you open your eyes, immediately self-conscious and bright red, you're pleasantly surprised to see that a blush has spread across Yelena's cheeks as well. You tilt your head inquisitively up at her, and she shyly avoids your gaze.

The arm around you braces against the mattress as she readjusts her legs. A spindly limb pokes out off to the side as she plants one foot against the mattress. She uses her hold on you as leverage, and bounces you down the mattress to slide against her from below.

Immediately, you feel the difference. The new angle gives her more freedom in rotating her hips, and she uses this to her advantage. With you moving as well, the friction becomes deliciously debilitating. Hot and slick fluid leaks from your pussy to mix with Yelena's. Her lower lips slide between yours, and it rubs up against your clit with a new, thrilling precision.

Your eyes roll back into your head, and it feels so overwhelmingly good that you're hardly upset that she isn't holding you as tightly anymore. You rest your weight on the elbow of your free arm.

Yelena's breathing comes in irregular bursts, and her spine buckles as she begins to lose her composure. Her other arm wraps around you now that her center of gravity has shifted to her pelvis. As she gets closer, your arm slides up her shoulder until you have it wrapped around her shoulder, though your hand stays grasping the back of her neck.

Your fingers glide through the short, shaved hair on the underside of her head, all the way up until you can ruffle through and twist the longer locks. Yelena responds with vigor, thrusting at an even quicker pace — so fast that her jutting hip bones crash into yours. For a moment it hurts, but the overwhelming pleasure of the moment takes over, and leaves you nearly breathless as something inside of you surges.

Her arms tighten around you, and you tug her head down to meet your lips once again. Her tongue slips inside of your mouth as she kisses you sloppily. She pulls you closer into her embrace, and envelops you completely. Her weight falls atop you, and though your breathing is a bit restricted you pull her further onto you.

The pressure of her body, and the way that her arms tighten around you, leave you feeling lost in the moment. The pressure of her body against your chest, and the way her fingers claw at your sides in an attempt to pull you closer still leaves you so desperate that you wish you could melt into her. No matter how you shift against her or how hard your bodies collide, you can't find a way to get close enough to her in the way you really want.

Only when she sits up again do you realize how good you had it. You miss the way she had been pressed up against you, and try to scramble to pull her back to you. However, Yelena knocks your hand aside, and pushes herself up to hold your upper arms for support. She clutches you tightly, and as she bounces you down against her you can't help but move against her.

"Hah, fuck," she huffs, and accentuates each word with a buck against your pussy, "you're dripping all over the sheets."

Her words send a shiver down your spine. As if to prove your point, you feel another wave of wetness gush out of you. Yelena's hip snap back and forth, and the added slipperiness between you lets you feel her against you more clearly. Her pussy twitches against you, and the heat she spreads from her own dripping hole makes muscles deep inside of you contract.

Your folds slide against hers freely, and the wetness allows her to brush against your most sensitive areas. Yelena drives her hips into yours hard, slowing her pace to a speed that leaves you under satisfied to the point where you can't help but speed up your own hips. Her pussy twitches against you again, and you feel yourself teetering so close to the edge that it nearly burns. Your thighs shake, and your legs clamp down around her body so tightly that it slows her movements.

She thrusts hard, and then does it again. The force of her movements is enough to break the lock on your legs. Shuddering you relax only so that she can move again. As soon as you do, it pays off when she rolls her hips against yours languidly.

"Y-yel—" you mutter, but cut yourself off with a gasp when she suddenly speeds up again.

Thin hair tickles your forehead as Yelena hunches over you again, drawing you so close into her embrace that you feel like you could melt away into her. Her grip on you tightens, and her fingers dig into your shoulders.

"Say it," Yelena demands, voice strained. She gulps, blushing wildly, then repeats with false composure: "I want you to say my name."

She bucks her hips against you again, and it's enough to draw the orgasm out of you all at once. You come hard, and both of your arms wrap around her as tightly as you can manage. Your pussy gushes.

"Yelena!" you cry out, "Oh fuck. Oh... Yelena..."

A spurt of liquid splatters from between where your cunts meet to land on your stomach. Yelena's thrusts grow faster and harder, and she loses the regularity of her pace as she loses the imperturbability she tries so hard to maintain.

"God damn," she whispers into your ear, "I'm addicted to your pussy."

The feeling of Yelena's breath against your ear makes you squirm, and you roll your hips up into her. Breathy moans escape your lips, and all you can manage in response is to pull her closer still.

"You're going to kill me," she huffs, and smothers her face in between your shoulder and your neck. Muffled, she continues: "Fuck... oh my fucking god, yes."

You try to respond, but your voice dies in your throat as another wave of the orgasm rolls through you. The grip on your shoulders are so tight that it's almost punishing, though you hardly feel it with the pleasure coursing through you. Your toes curl, and electricity zaps through you bottom-up. Shuddering, you cling to the tall woman above you as she comes undone.

"I love your pussy. Fuck, I love you," she mumbles into your skin, and for a moment you just assume that you misheard her. Until she once again murmurs a definite: "I fucking love you."

Her pussy contracts against you, and wetness floods between you as Yelena's second orgasm hits. Between the two of you, wetness pools, overflows, and drips down your side as her cum swirls together with yours from earlier. She presses herself into you completely, and jostles your entire body as she bucks against you to ride out her orgasm all the way.

Yelena finally lifts her face from your neck, and wraps you in a hasty and sloppy kiss. The pace of her hips slows, and has no regularity, just an occasional languid jerk. .

Your hand drops from the back of her neck to tenderly brush her cheek. One of your feet is balanced on the mattress while the other is securely planted beneath Yelena's ass, and you realize that you can use the leverage to move your hips up against her.

When you do so, Yelena's breath hitches in her throat. The kiss is briefly broken, but she is quick to press her lips back into yours. You move your hips again when you notice that Yelena has stopped altogether. Your pussy slides against hers at a good angle, and her arms twitch. She bucks back against you before she once again breaks the kiss with a gasp.

"Hah," she pants, "fuck."

"I love you too," you mumble.

Yelena's eyes snap up to meet yours, and her face visibly reddens.

"Wh—" she begins.

Before she can get any words out, you swivel your hips again, then again. All the tension and the feeling of her coming against your pussy had left you more needy than you realized, until you found yourself rubbing up against her.

After a few moments, you manage to find a position that doesn't tire your legs, and you pick up speed. Yelena shudders, and clutches you impossibly tightly.

"Shit, ease up..." you hiss as her fingernails claw into your skin a little too hard.

She does, and releases you so quickly that it almost feels like she's dropped you when she sits up. Your hands fly to her waist, holding her to you. Yelena shudders and then sighs. Her hips twitch back and forth, though she's noticeably jumpier than you would have expected. She's looking down and her bangs obscure her expression from your view — all you can see is her lips, the bottom one pouting as she breathes unevenly.

Her breath hitches again, and her body freezes up for a moment. Much like she had before, you continue to move until she eventually buckles. She moves in synchronicity with your hips once again until after a few seconds, her movements stutter.

"Shit," she gasps, and tries to pull away. She turns her face up to yours: her eyes have slipped closed, her eyebrows are furrowed in pleasure.

Her throat bobs as she swallows hard. She bites her lip, and inhales heavily through her nose. The wetness between you causes her to slip again, and you let her go completely at the sound of the shaky breath she sucks in.

Yelena pulls away all at once. As she climbs off of you, she shakes your leg off of her waist and sits back on her knees.

"Are you okay?" you ask, concerned as you scramble to sit up as well.

Yelena nods, and wipes at one of her eyes. From the other, a tear leaks before she can catch it. Quickly, she brushes it away with her knuckle and chuckles nervously.

"I'm fine," she assures you, though she still wipes another tear from the corner of her eye. She inhales, and then continues on nearly breathlessly: "but I want you to come again."

You nearly laugh, and look her up and down. "You already made me come. Besides, you're hardly in any shape to do anything for me right now."

Yelena stretches out next to you, placing a hand on your hip. Your pussy is heavy and very much craves her touch, despite what you just said.

"That sounds like a challenge," she smirks.

You inhale sharply, and find your legs parting as soon as she touches you.

Yelena shakes her head, visibly amused at your eagerness. "You made me come twice. It's only fair," she purrs.

Her hand slips in a puddle of the ejaculate smeared across your belly. She swirls her fingers around in it, coating them generously. Her hand glides down between your legs at long last.

Yelena's smirk widens to a grin. "Does that seem fair? For me to make you come one more time?" she asks, with her fingers hovering above you.

You nod vigorously, and try to buck into her touch. Yet she pulls her fingers away, clearly enjoying every second of your misery.

"It's fair," you whine, "I said it's fair — please touch me."

Her eyes bore into you, daring you to defy her. "Ask me again. And I want you to beg this time," she instructs. You whimper, and mutter another breathless, nearly silent: "please."

Finally, her wet fingers rub along your slit with hardly any pressure, and certainly not enough to split past your folds and give you any real satisfaction. A whimper escapes you, but you comply.

"Yelena, please," you beg, "I want you to make me come again."

The words begin to fade in the back of your throat when she finally does touch you the way you want her to. It was worth the wait, so absolutely worth it when you feel the pads of her fingers brush against your clit. The whole while Yelena carefully watches your reaction, drinking in your every expression she elicits as she pleasures you.

As hot as it was to have her pussy on yours, and as much of a turn on the chain-reaction orgasms had been to experience, you suddenly realize who much you craved her touch in a more precise way.

You're so soaked that she hardly needs to tease you. She takes her sweet time to slip her middle finger inside of you briefly, to pull out a thick coating of wetness that she smears up around your clit. As she moves her fingers, she brushes it from the bottom. The sensation leaves you squirming to get closer toward her.

Yelena braces herself on her arm, which she tucks underneath you. She curls up against your side, and you throw one leg over her hips to open yourself up to her. Her head comes to rest gently next to yours, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

Two of her fingers find your clit and you shudder. The teasing now, and the ongoing stimulation after you had come earlier, has left it rock hard and aching for touch. Yelena rubs it indirectly at first, a little higher than she knows you like it.

It doesn't take long before wetness is dripping from your entrance again. "Nhnngh," you groan, bucking your hips up against her, desperate for more. "Please! Ugh, Yelena!"

Finally, she pushes back the hood of your clit to free it from its cover. Even that tiny amount of pressure is enough to leave you moaning, so when her slick fingers rub against your exposed clit, you all but melt where you lie. The leg you have thrown over her twitches. In response, she tightens her arm around your hip to hold you in place.

"Put them in," you demand, flashing your eyes at her, "you fucking bitch."

Though Yelena does not comply. Instead, she strokes your clit in small circles with the pads of her fingers. You're so sensitive that you can feel every ridge of the print of her finger as they glide over the spot that makes your leg twitch. Yelena just smirks, and begins to move her fingers from side-to-side.

Excitement flutters deep inside of you, unfurling something dangerous and wild that aches for her and only her. You crave the way she unfurls primal and knee-jerking bliss in you, and the way that she keeps her eyes locked onto yours keeps you rooted in the moment and makes you hyper-aware of your every movement. The blush spreading down your cheeks only adds to Yelena's frenzy.

She quickens her movements. At first, a whimper builds in the back of your throat, though it quickly turns into breathy gasps and moans the longer she rubs you.

Every so often, one finger dips down to prod inside of you. Whether she does this to tease you or to give your clit a break, you don't know. But when she does finally move her fingers down you find that you desperately miss the rolls of pleasure coursing through you.

They're covered in slick, but Yelena takes the time to push each finger inside of you separately up to the second knuckle. The pressure of having anything inside of you is enough to make you spread your legs wider in anticipation.

Great, you think, I'll have to work for it.

"All this for me?" Yelena taunts, and lifts her hand into your view. She presents you with her slimy digits and spreads them open. The wetness on her fingers stretches, and stays connected by a strand as it glistens in the light.

You nod, biting your lip. She looks at you expectantly. Her eyes narrow, and she breaks your gaze to look at her fingers.

"Y-yes," you stutter out quickly with your cheeks burning, "I want you in me so badly. Make me squirt again."

You choose words that you know will catch her attention. You're delighted to see that Yelena's face drops in surprise when she hears you. Quickly, her eyes come right back to meet yours.

"Oh yeah?" she asks, cracking a wild grin, "Twice in a row?"

Again, you nod. "Only if you think you can do it..." you tease, mustering a smirk of your own in defiance.

Your unspoken plan to draw her back into you works perfectly. Yelena's head cocks to the side as her hand reaches back between your thighs. She narrows her eyes at you and shifts to a more upright position.

"So now you're doubting me?" she asks. Almost as if for emphasis, her fingers slip right back inside of you.

A moan rises from your throat at the sensation. Her fingers crook inside of you and it feels like you're melting. Panting, you lean your head in her direction and look her right in the eyes.

Your voice cracks when you reply. "Oh, not at all. You know what those fingers do to me." Your hips shutter against her.

Yelena pushes her fingers another couple inches inside until her hand bumps your pelvis. Her fingers feel around, gentling prodding in search of your G-spot.

All of sudden, stars shoot in front of your vision, and your back arches up on the mattress. All the air leaves your lungs as she begins to thrust her fingers in and out. Surges of pleasure wash through your abdomen. You feel yourself clenching down around Yelena's fingers as she continues to move inside of you.

"I do know," she tells you, voice low and nearly threatening, "which is why I don't get why you're acting so high and mighty."

Your breath hitches in your throat, and you gasp for air that you'll immediately huff back out. She begins to find a consistent rhythm inside of you, and as she does you begin to feel something stir deep down. Her other hand moves to cup your face.

Yelena chuckles at you fondly, her thumb tracing along your jaw. "Awww... you don't really think that you're above this, do you?" she muses provokingly, "All that talk earlier and now you're coming undone with just two of my fingers?"

She leans in, and whispers just millimetres above your skin: "Imagine what I could do with three."

Her words send an erotic thrill through your body to light up your nerves like a firework. Your leg twitches, and you unconsciously buck against her. Her fingers slip deeper, and you desperately want another, or for her to move them faster. Anything at all, just for her to make you see those stars again.

Words come spilling out before you can process them. "Please, show me - I'm begging you. I never doubted you," you ramble, desperate for her to give you more.

As is typical of Yelena, she shushes you and continues to move at her own pace.

"Be patient," she tells you, and the look that she shoots you is enough to shut you right up.

Her fingers withdraw for a moment, and you're foolish enough to hope that it means she's about to add another. Instead, her hand re-angles so that her thumb can slip up to nudge against your clit. As nice as it feels, you still whine in impetuosity.

Yelena all but laughs at your desperation. Her top knuckles crook inside of so that she can stay pressed against your G-spot, and the combination of pressure with her thumb rolling over your clit makes blood rush to your head. Dizzy, you let your head fall back. And despite being overwhelmed, you can't stop your hips from moving in response to her movements.

Cruelly, she pulls out of you almost entirely. Very nearly do you almost start begging again, but when you feel an additional, colder digit join the other two at the opening of your sopping wet cunt, every thought in your head is wiped away.

Stuttering as you try to speak, words of praise and incautious prayers fly from your lips. She pushes back inside of you, slowly this time. The third finger is enough that you can really feel it spread you open, so deliciously that it pulls a moan from deep down inside of you — which Yelena promptly swallows as she seals your lips in a frenzied kiss.

Yelena keeps her fingers still for a few moments to adjust to the extra girth inside of you, and then stays like that for another few moments just to fuck with you. You thrust yourself down on her hand as much as you can, but it isn't much.

All the while, her gaze bores into you. You can't ignore the way she's drinking in the sight of your discomposure, or the way she's looking at you with a determination that you recognize all too well.

"Please don't take them out," you whimper, "I need it."

Right as the gnawing inside of you reaches its peak, she begins to move. Shallowly, but the friction is enough to knock the edge off of your driving desire. You claw at her chest, and finally your grip lands on her shoulder.

"Tell me what it is you need." Yelena whispers, her voice hushed in your ear.

Your vision blurs, and you cry out as she presses up against your G-spot once more. She re-angles ever so slightly, and it makes all the difference. The exquisite sting of your pussy stretching with every push of her fingers leaves you barely breathing. You can't help but move your hips against her.

"Fffuck... I need to cum around your fingers. I want to feel them." The words just pour out of your mouth, and you don't process the filth going through your head until it's already out in the open.

Yelena visibly reacts, and cackles out an exclamation of euphoria before she locks her eyes back onto yours.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," she grins, and her mouth stretches impossibly widely across her face. Drool glistens on her bottom lip, threatening to drip down her chin.

She doesn't speed up, and she doesn't have to. Just feeling her inside of you is enough. Between the way her fingers fill you up so perfectly and the way that she works them inside of you to bring you scrambling to a whirling, tumbling peak.

When you reach unthinkable heights, a blissful wave of heat spills over from within you to burn deep inside your gut. Pleasure coils inside of you like a spring-loaded trigger being pulled further and further back with each thrust of her fingers.

Your skin is damp with sweat, to the point where you nearly slide against her when you try to pull her closer. You give up fairly quickly and instead resort to begging, again.

"Kiss me."

Thankfully, she seems to be done with the teasing now. Yelena leans down, and skips right past your lips to wrap her tongue around yours. The whole time you're panting and breathing hard through your nose, whimpering and moaning against her as you kiss her back. It's a sloppy affair, with sweat and drool (and other fluids) being smeared across your cheeks and your chin.

She only breaks away from you for a moment to breathe. In the absence of her kiss, she thrusts into you so hard that your entire body bounces with every movement. Her arm tenses up, muscles pulled taught as she drills into you.

You moan for her and yank her back down into your embrace. Your teeth clack together, and your foreheads crack, but neither of you is deterred. Heat spreads throughout your face and your chest as the coils inside of you tighten to a snapping point.

A dam inside of you breaks, and wetness gushes out of you. Every time she plunges her fingers in it stops it up for a moment, only for it to become pressurized and spray sticky fluid all over the inside of your thighs when she pulls out.

Your pussy clenches down around her fingers rhythmically. Desperately, you try to keep your hips still, and to stay with them buried inside of you. Back arching, you lock your hips in place so that she isn't hindered. You rise up onto your feet, bending your knees despite the fact that they're quite literally knocking together.

She anchors her fingers deep inside you at long last, and thumbs over your clit gently as you ride out the most intense waves of your orgasm. The stretch, and the precision of her fingertips twitching against your inner walls leaves you squeezing down around her further.

Another shock rolls through you, and you shudder from head to toe. Yelena holds you close to her, pressing your head into her neck. She kisses your forehead through messy, strewn hair as she holds you securely in place.

Your hips jump and bounce for several long moments before the quakes finally begin to calm, and the once white-hot intensity in your abdomen has simmered into gentle waves of pleasure. After a few more seconds, and one more satisfying squeeze of your inner walls, you let her go. Yelena pulls her fingers out of you with a flood of slickness following.

She spreads it around the rest of your pussy, rubbing it from bottom to top until she draws out another shiver. Finally, her fingers find their home back on your clit.

Her touch is gentle, and just stimulating enough to help you relax the quaking in your thighs. Her fingers roll over the sensitive, overstimulated nub so lightly that you barely feel it, and it draws out tremors from deep in your gut to the tip of your clit.

It feels like an eternity for Yelena to finally move her hand away, though it can't have been more than a minute or two. She wipes her hand on the sheets sloppily before pulling you into both of her arms. It lifts you up a little, and a small smile creeps onto your face.

Lazily, you let your eyes fall open, to find that Yelena is already looking at you. A tender, yet somewhat apprehensive look crosses her face.

"You're not going to say anything sappy, are you?" she whispers, and looks away.

You simply nuzzle your head into the crook of her neck. "No, not this time."

"Good." Despite the hardassery, she nuzzles into you as well.

Two of the candles on the bedside table have burned out, and the other three are flickering dangerously low. The light casts long shadows in the room, but the light of the moon and streetlamps ensure that the room won't fall into total darkness.

You inhale deeply, then pull back to look at Yelena affectionately. "How long do you have this room?" you ask.

"Checkout is at 10am," she responds. She doesn't need to elaborate; you know that both of you will be gone long before that.

The sun will rise, and maybe you'll even leave together. You'll wait for her to check out, and she'll wrap an arm around you for the few blocks that you'll walk before you have to go your separate ways.

Maybe this time before you part, she'll kiss you. You aren't sure if that wish is fueled by hope or delusion, but the part of your heart that noticed the differences tonight desperately wants something to hold on to.

As you flip over to your other side, one of Yelena's arms extends underneath your head. You relax into her and let the weight of your head rest on her like a pillow. You wiggle closer to her, scooting your ass back until you hit her lap. Her top leg slips between yours, and comes to rest comfortably between your thighs.

She reaches over you to grab at the rumpled top sheet, and pulls it over the both of you. Rose petals in various stages of being crushed flutter as the sheet flaps. At first, the fabric is cold against your skin, though it warms up with your body heat within seconds. You're pulled into the woman's embrace further when her arm snakes around your waist, her hand flattening against your stomach while her fingers splay across your ribcage.

Another shock travels through your body, and Yelena's hold on you tightens in support.

"I'm not going anywhere," she whispers in your ear. She presses a kiss on your temple, and lets her lips linger on your face. They drift to your hairline, where she kisses you again before she moves her head away entirely to rest her head on the pillow.

"Good," you say drowsily, "and don't let go." A soft, satisfied smile creeps onto your lips.

Her neck extends, and you feel her chin gently bump the top of your head. She snuggles you closer, and stretches so that she's curled around your entire body in the shape of a C. You try to look up and catch her eye, but Yelena shakes her head and presses her fingers into your torso to stop you before she pulls you right back in.

"I want to hold you," she whines.

You can't help but smile. "Alright, alright," you say, conceding for now. "Then you can"

Yelena responds by nuzzling her chin into your head.

"You need it," she whispers, and her fingers begin to crawl down your stomach, "Let me have you."

The smile never leaves your face as you feel her tenderly running her fingers up and down your sides. You shiver from the sensitivity, but you don't dare do anything that might interrupt her, and just sit there enjoying it with your eyes closed. Your pussy throbs, and your hips twitch involuntarily in response.

"I'm all yours."

Yelena squeezes the soft flesh above your hip bone, and lightly scrapes her fingernails down the swell of your body, and over the curve of your ass. The physical sensations overwhelm you between the tingles shooting up your spine and the warm fuzzy feeling that crawls up your scalp and takes root deep in your brain.

"You've nearly killed me this time," you mumble, and your voice wavers as another shock makes your legs jump.

Yelena curls in closer around you, and succeeds in calming your twitching limbs. Her head tilts as she kisses the tops of your head.

"Not any more than I usually do," she chuckles.

"You got me there"

A beat passes, and Yelena's fingers continue to travel along your skin. Her touch is so soft combined with the security of her embrace, that you feel yourself being taken over by the physical sensations, and you let them lull you into tranquility.

Her hand slides back up the dip of your waist to settle atop your ribs again.

"You know I won't let anything bad happen to you."

"No? Nothing?" you respond, nearly on autopilot as your brain begins to shut down. Sleep creeps into the corners of your eyes, tugging at your eyelids until they become too heavy to hold open any longer.

Yelena shakes her head. "Nothing."

"So you'll protect me?" You mean it in a rhetorical, teasing way, but Yelena is quiet for a few long moments.

Her hand is motionless where it sits on your body. In that time, heaviness invades your limbs, and the idea of moving from your current position loses all appeal. You give into it, and take comfort in the feeling of Yelena's body against yours, supporting you in your position.

"I'll protect you," she finally whispers, "No matter what happens." Her arm wraps back around your waist, this time in a hug. As best as you can, you exude affection out for her to absorb, despite that you're hovering in and out of consciousness.

"Mmm... me too," you mumble, and squeeze her hand.

Soon after, sleep takes over you. Between the stress of the past couple days and the physcial release of the sex, you're more than wiped out. Yelena's breathing begins to even, and the gentle rise and fall of her chest lulls you deep into a trance.

One of the last things you remember before your consciousness slips away is Yelena nuzzling her nose into your forehead from above. She presses tiny kisses into your skin, and the exhale of her breath feels as tender as her embrace.

The way she cradles you in her arms, and the soft touches that feel so foreign when it comes from her.

She reaches for your hand to interlock her fingers with yours, and she presses one final, loving kiss into your forehead. Her voice is so soft that it's almost as intangible as sounds of the wind outside.

Yet when she speaks, there's no mistaking what you hear her say, and your heart swells as she gently whispers against your skin:

"Good night, Y/N."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 520 11
THIS STORY HAS BEEN PERMENANTLY DISCONTINUED! * * * * * I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! Mature content I apologize i...
1M 20.8K 86
This is a collection of Levi x Reader one-shots from Attack on Titan. I do take requests so please read the first "information" partโ™ฅ๏ธ DISCLAIMER: I...
9.4K 707 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
41.9K 482 27
ษชษด ๊œฑแด‡แด€ส€แด„สœ แด๊œฐ 2020 - 2022 ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด ษดแด๊œฑแด›แด€สŸษขษชแด€? That's basically what this is. โ € โ €โ €:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ € 'ยท . ๊”ซ Oneshots that were written back during...