Attack On Titan x Reader

By ih3artgerm

a compilation of one shots for Attack On Titan characters x reader. NSFW stories will be marked for your bett... More

Reiner Braun - Bump and Grind
Reiner Braun - You Belong (to) With Me
Reiner Braun - Delightful Torture
Eren Yeager - Feelings Can't Be Ignored
Porco Galliard - Covalent Bonding
Porco Galliard & Reiner Braun - Enough To Go Around
Eren Yeager - Green-Eyed Monster
Pieck Finger - Space Turtle
Eren Yeager - A Sigh of Relief
Reiner Braun - Perfect Timing
Eren Yeager - Some Extra Help
Historia Reiss - Queensguard
Yelena - Give The Devil Her Dues
Reiner Braun - Sweet Like You
Marcel Galliard - Liberio's Breeze
Levi Ackerman - Late Night Lullaby
Eren Yeager - Snowy Days
Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.1)
Eren Yeager - Until My Enemies Are Destroyed
Lara Tybur - Let Me Take Care Of You
Willy Tybur - A Gentleman's Touch
Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.2)
Zeke Yeager - Sugar On His Lips
Eren Yeager - Shooting Stars In His Hair
Ymir - The Confident Girl's Delight
Zeke Yeager - Birthday Boy
Eren Yeager - Long Distance From You
Yelena - โ–ถ sex_tape_06.mov
Jean Kirstein - Forest Secrets
Yelena - The Drug Dealer
Erwin Smith & Levi Ackerman - Two Is Better Than One
Eren Yeager - Life Of The Party
Jean Kirstein - Somewhere Only We Know
Yelena - Dinner Dates, No Mistakes
Eren Yeager - Under The Pale Moonlight
Pieck Finger - Stay (Even If Just For Tonight)
Eren Yeager & Zeke Yeager - All You Had To Do Was Ask
Eren Yeager - Deal With The Devil
Hange Zoe - rum-soaked (Pirate AU)
Mikasa Ackerman - hidden away (Pirate AU)
Eren Yeager - The Devil Within
Zeke Yeager - Daddy's Girl
Eren Yeager - Oh, What A View

Porco Galliard - The Good Place

502 8 1
By ih3artgerm

Warning: manga spoilers.

-

You open your eyes and suddenly your body isn't aching anymore. Blood doesn't drip on your clothes as the wounds are now closed.

The sand underneath you is warm, as if the sun has been shining above it throughout the day.

A small hand extends in front of you and the young boy helps you get back on your feet. A tear slides down your cheek and a gasp makes its way past your lips.

"Marcel?" You whisper quietly to which he simply nods and smiles in response.

He doesn't say anything but points towards a small group of people and you can identify some of them. Bertholdt, Ymir, Sasha, but once you lay your eyes on the blonde, tall boy standing in front of them your eyes fill with tears.

His back is turned to you but you don't need to see his face to know it's him.

The warm sand getting in between your toes is not enough to stop you. You start running, not caring about how difficult it is to step on the fluffy ground.

You want to scream his name and get his attention but you focus solely on getting to him, silently begging for him to hold you in his arms yet again.

Once you are close enough, one of the people near him points towards you and finally Porco turns around to face you.

Even from afar, you can see a shimmer in his eyes once they land on you and it only motivates you to run even faster.

Before you realize, he's running towards you, his jacket floating with the breeze as a few strands of his hair dangle in the air.

When you stand in front of him, Porco wraps his arms around you, pulling you as close to his body as physically possible. With your head resting on his chest, you feel warm drops of water land on your scalp only to realize he's crying.

A few seconds pass before you move, standing on the tip of your toes as you place your forehead against his. Porco's nails dig through the fabric of your uniform, desperately holding you into place.

Your right hand rests on his cheek while the other one wraps around his neck. A bright smile appearing on his lips, he pulls your body up and spins you around, dragging a blissful laughter out of you.

"I missed you." He says, placing you down once again.

"I missed you too, Pokko" You reply before sealing your lips on his, a desperate yet love-filled kiss replacing any words you have for one another.

You can't remember much about your death nor do you want to, in this moment, you simply decide to enjoy the rest of eternity by Porco's side, as it always should have been.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 219 50
Like my other books, this book will contain yandere attack on titan one-shots and headcannons. This is mature content and very graphic so those unde...
10.1K 133 81
"๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ง." Oneshots (๐Ž๐ฌ), Headcanons (๐‡๐œ), chats, smutty things, NSFW Alphabet (Levi...
1M 20.8K 86
This is a collection of Levi x Reader one-shots from Attack on Titan. I do take requests so please read the first "information" partโ™ฅ๏ธ DISCLAIMER: I...
952K 21.6K 60
Just a nice compilation of one-shots. This is no longer an updated one shot book. Disclaimer; I do not own the manga nor the anime of Shingeki no Kyo...