Attack On Titan x Reader

By ih3artgerm

a compilation of one shots for Attack On Titan characters x reader. NSFW stories will be marked for your bett... More

Reiner Braun - Bump and Grind
Reiner Braun - You Belong (to) With Me
Reiner Braun - Delightful Torture
Eren Yeager - Feelings Can't Be Ignored
Porco Galliard - Covalent Bonding
Porco Galliard & Reiner Braun - Enough To Go Around
Eren Yeager - Green-Eyed Monster
Pieck Finger - Space Turtle
Eren Yeager - A Sigh of Relief
Reiner Braun - Perfect Timing
Eren Yeager - Some Extra Help
Historia Reiss - Queensguard
Yelena - Give The Devil Her Dues
Reiner Braun - Sweet Like You
Marcel Galliard - Liberio's Breeze
Levi Ackerman - Late Night Lullaby
Eren Yeager - Snowy Days
Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.1)
Eren Yeager - Until My Enemies Are Destroyed
Porco Galliard - The Good Place
Willy Tybur - A Gentleman's Touch
Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.2)
Zeke Yeager - Sugar On His Lips
Eren Yeager - Shooting Stars In His Hair
Ymir - The Confident Girl's Delight
Zeke Yeager - Birthday Boy
Eren Yeager - Long Distance From You
Yelena - โ–ถ sex_tape_06.mov
Jean Kirstein - Forest Secrets
Yelena - The Drug Dealer
Erwin Smith & Levi Ackerman - Two Is Better Than One
Eren Yeager - Life Of The Party
Jean Kirstein - Somewhere Only We Know
Yelena - Dinner Dates, No Mistakes
Eren Yeager - Under The Pale Moonlight
Pieck Finger - Stay (Even If Just For Tonight)
Eren Yeager & Zeke Yeager - All You Had To Do Was Ask
Eren Yeager - Deal With The Devil
Hange Zoe - rum-soaked (Pirate AU)
Mikasa Ackerman - hidden away (Pirate AU)
Eren Yeager - The Devil Within
Zeke Yeager - Daddy's Girl
Eren Yeager - Oh, What A View

Lara Tybur - Let Me Take Care Of You

569 7 0
By ih3artgerm

Summary: When Lara gets a fever, you decide to give her a bath to try and help.

Warnings: Female nudity but no smut.

-

The sound of the War Hammer Titan's body crashing against the ground fills the air. The floor beneath your feet trembles due to the impact.

Your eyes land on the raven-haired beauty that now exits the crystal, Lara. Her once elegant bun is now a mess of hair strands falling on her face while her hands shake gently, allowing you to realize how much this training session has taken out of her.

From afar, you notice as Lara begins to tumble to the sides at every step she takes. She places her hand on her forehead and you can notice her eyes beginning to roll to the back of her head and you fully realize that something isn't right. So you stand up from your designated spot on one of the bleachers and quickly but carefully run towards her and make it just in time to catch her body as she collapses in your arms. Your hand touches her forehead and you notice how hot she is.

"Would you mind carrying her to her chambers, please?" You ask one of the guards, concerned that you wouldn't be able to do it yourself. The woman nods, taking her body from your hands.

The silence between you and the guard is loud, the only thought that has been going through your brain is the concern that Lara might be pushing herself too hard with all the training.

You are only pulled away from your own thoughts when the guard requests for your assistance opening the door. The passed out girl in her arms groans and attempts to shift around so you quickly do as you were asked and allow them to get inside.

Gently, the guard places her down on the bed and you thank her quietly while adjusting the sheets on the bed so that Lara's body is completely covered.

You go to the restroom, picking up a small cloth and dipping it into the cold water that rests above the sink. Making your way back to her, you place the compress on Lara's forehead and she smirks in her sleep.

By the time she opens her eyes again, the covers are no longer above her body and the cold cloth that rested on her forehead in the hopes of bringing her fever down is now room temperature. She still wears the same outfit she did during training, even if it is now covered in sweat.

In an attempt to be quiet, you turn the door knob gently as you enter the room behind her. Her eyes meet yours and you give her a warm smile, hoping that you would be the first thing she sees as she wakes up.

"How are you feeling?" You ask, your voice is kind and low. She responds with a groan.

"Exhausted." She says, covering her eyes with her forearm.

You walk closer to the bed, your fingers faintly touching the skin on her legs and you notice a slight reaction coming from her, nothing more than a whimper but enough to make your heart beat slightly faster. Her skin is soft and warm to the touch, completely opposite from the crystal that once protected her body.

"Would you like me to draw you a bath?" You ask, picking a few strands that are glued to her face out of the way. She nods.

You take quick steps towards the bathroom made out of marble, your eyes carefully examining the wide variety of liquid soaps, towels imported from far away countries handmade with the world's most expensive fabrics.

Your index finger brushes through the glass bottles as you carefully read the labels, trying to decide what would be best for your girlfriend. In the end, the wisest choice is a yellow-ish liquid made for relaxation with the scents of lavender and cedarwood.

As the water fills up the white bathtub, you begin to pour the liquid above it. Bubbles start to rise silently until you turn off the water.

To set a more relaxing mood, you dim down the lights until they are nearly off and pull out a few matches to light up some of the scentless candles that rest on the counter.

You make your way back to her, your heart nearly skipping a beat when your eyes focus on the blush spreading across Lara's face. Her breathing is shallow and you notice not enough air is making its way into her lungs.

"Come on, love." You say, extending your hand towards her. Reluctantly, she accepts it even though all she wants to do is stay in bed and sleep it off. "Getting up should help you."

She groans loudly as she puts all of her effort into standing up. She throws her head back and makes her body heavier than it needs to be in order to stall you and hoping you would allow her to remain in bed.

The walk to the bathroom seems to last an eternity thanks to the woman's attempts to stop you but you eventually enter the room. Her hands still on yours, you gently tug on her arm to make sure she is still following you closely behind.

Once she stands before the bathtub, she begins feeling as your fingers go from hers towards the back of the dress, eager to undo the zipper. Carefully, you assist her in the process of removing her clothes, each layer that falls to the ground a step closer to her bare skin.

Finally, her only remaining clothing is her underwear. A blush spreads across her cheeks as she covers her breasts, hoping to protect herself from the cold wind that rushes by.

You've seen her naked countless times and, each and every time she manages to get more beautiful.

The next step is to take down her hair. She looks downward, making the black fringe that was once slicked back fall into her silver eyes, your fingers carefully undoing the bun.

When you are done taking every last bobby pin down, combing her hair with your fingers comes next as an attempt to get all the knots out before she gets in the tub. A moan escaped her lips as her eyes rolled to the back of her head in pleasure.

"Careful now, ok?" You whisper and she nods, taking your hand once more as you assist her.

"It's cold." She says, her teeth clenching as her body begins to tremble.

"We need to get your fever down, love." You reply, a pit forming in your stomach in sadness for putting her through this, "But there's bubbles. You love the bubbles."

"T- That's true." Lara stutters the words out. Her back resting against the edge of the bathtub, she begins to fidget with her fingers as she closes her eyes. A few of the bubbles that rest above her skin begin to pop and it earns a smile out of you.

With a small pitcher made out of porcelain, you begin to pour water onto her body. Tenderly, you run your hand through her chest, above her breasts, spreading the soap along her pale skin.

Constantly touching her cheeks and forehead, you make sure that her fever is going down.

With another pitcher full of water, you make sure her hair is thoroughly wet, always combing it with your fingers. She has a smile on her face, appreciating every ounce of your attention and leaning against your touch.

Carefully, you reach for a glass bottle filled with a viscous gel and slowly begin to pour it above your hand, the smell of aloe vera filling the air. With caution, you begin to massage her scalp, making sure the shampoo is thoroughly covering her black hair.

Your fingers move in a continuous rhythm, always making sure that no bubbles are dripping down towards her eyes. She moves her neck around, assisting you in your task.

Once her hair is clean, you reach for the pitcher filled with water so you can begin the rinsing process. She tilts her head backwards, humming a soothing melody while you clear the shampoo from her hair.

"What are you humming?" You ask, a smile on your lips while your eyes slowly and carefully analyze her raven hair as it delicately falls over her shoulders.

"A song my nanny used to sing when I was younger." She whispers. You notice that she has finally stopped shivering and her fever has completely gone away.

"It's beautiful." You reply and she shrugs timidly, a smirk forming on the corner of her lips.

Once all the shampoo has been thoroughly rinsed, you reach for the conditioner. She takes a soap bar made out of rose petals in her hands before lathering up a loofah, getting ready to clean herself up.

When the conditioner has been fully applied, you then proceed to grab the emerald colored brush and begin to detangle her hair, starting from the tips to the top of her scalp. You focus on the soft black locks, feeling as they wave against your fingers.

With the final pitcher of water, you begin rinsing her hair once again while simultaneously clearing out the soap from her skin. You watch closely as her fingers travel up her left arm, all the way to her shoulder and finally her neck.

Slowly, she rubs away the bubbles. She keeps her eyes closed in the hopes of avoiding any conditioner that might get in them.

You smile to yourself while secretly watching as she rubs her clavicle and chest. Goosebumps travel down your skin when your eyes land on her pink nipples and you feel yourself getting wet, not from the water.

When she is done rinsing herself, you land your hand to support her as she stands up, trying to avoid any kind of slipping accidents. You hold a soft towel in your hand made out of the finest treads money could ever buy.

She takes the cloth from your hand and thanks you quietly, drying herself off as you place down one of the towels specifically made for the floor. She finishes wrapping her hair up leaving her pale skin exposed to the cold air.

"Be careful." You say, taking her hand as she slowly takes a step out of the bathtub. Her feet touch the towel on the floor and she shakes gently.

"I can still feel the marble." She jokes and you snort.

With her hand still on yours, she guides you back towards the room. She twirls around the tip of her toes, feeling as the chilly current passes by and hits her naked body.

She lets go of your hand slowly so she can begin to shuffle through the dresser near the bathroom, looking for a piece of underwear.

After she is done placing the clothing on her body, she notices how your eyes are shining brightly. In that moment she realizes she can see the windows to your soul where you keep your love for her.

So before your brain can even process it, you feel Lara's cold hands pushing you meticulously against the wall. Her lips touch yours and they fit together as if they were meant to be. Your tongues begin swirling around each other

When she pulls away you hiss softly, hoping that she would immediately come back but in response all she does is smile at you.

"Would you give me one of your legendary back rubs?" She asks, flashing the world's most effective puppy eyes at you. "I'll pay you in kisses."

With a giggle you nod at her, picking her up in your arms and twirling around. Her laughter fills the air and you know that she is ok.

"Thank you for taking care of me." She says as you place her on the bed and with a warm smile, you reply.

"You're welcome, love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 29 14
Male (occasionally female) Attack on Titan characters x reader! Although, it'll be a mix of Modern Au and AoT era :) Female! Reader
99.7K 3.1K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
10K 133 81
"๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ง." Oneshots (๐Ž๐ฌ), Headcanons (๐‡๐œ), chats, smutty things, NSFW Alphabet (Levi...
499K 10.5K 44
Romantic one shots and headcanons for all the AOT hunnies x reader chan ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ