Attack On Titan x Reader

By ih3artgerm

a compilation of one shots for Attack On Titan characters x reader. NSFW stories will be marked for your bett... More

Reiner Braun - Bump and Grind
Reiner Braun - You Belong (to) With Me
Reiner Braun - Delightful Torture
Eren Yeager - Feelings Can't Be Ignored
Porco Galliard & Reiner Braun - Enough To Go Around
Eren Yeager - Green-Eyed Monster
Pieck Finger - Space Turtle
Eren Yeager - A Sigh of Relief
Reiner Braun - Perfect Timing
Eren Yeager - Some Extra Help
Historia Reiss - Queensguard
Yelena - Give The Devil Her Dues
Reiner Braun - Sweet Like You
Marcel Galliard - Liberio's Breeze
Levi Ackerman - Late Night Lullaby
Eren Yeager - Snowy Days
Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.1)
Eren Yeager - Until My Enemies Are Destroyed
Lara Tybur - Let Me Take Care Of You
Porco Galliard - The Good Place
Willy Tybur - A Gentleman's Touch
Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.2)
Zeke Yeager - Sugar On His Lips
Eren Yeager - Shooting Stars In His Hair
Ymir - The Confident Girl's Delight
Zeke Yeager - Birthday Boy
Eren Yeager - Long Distance From You
Yelena - โ–ถ sex_tape_06.mov
Jean Kirstein - Forest Secrets
Yelena - The Drug Dealer
Erwin Smith & Levi Ackerman - Two Is Better Than One
Eren Yeager - Life Of The Party
Jean Kirstein - Somewhere Only We Know
Yelena - Dinner Dates, No Mistakes
Eren Yeager - Under The Pale Moonlight
Pieck Finger - Stay (Even If Just For Tonight)
Eren Yeager & Zeke Yeager - All You Had To Do Was Ask
Eren Yeager - Deal With The Devil
Hange Zoe - rum-soaked (Pirate AU)
Mikasa Ackerman - hidden away (Pirate AU)
Eren Yeager - The Devil Within
Zeke Yeager - Daddy's Girl
Eren Yeager - Oh, What A View

Porco Galliard - Covalent Bonding

849 8 1
By ih3artgerm

Summary: Porco is struggling to finish his organic chemistry lab report and comes to you for help. The lesson quickly goes off-topic.

Warning: NSFW, pegging.

"We'll cover Chapter 23 on Monday." The professor's voice echoes through the silent classroom. "Please make sure to submit your lab reports by 11:59 PM on Saturday night. E-mail me if you have any questions."

Before you finish putting all of your belongings in your backpack, you share a look with Porco, who sits by your right side. He looks just as ready to leave this chemical filled room as you are.

Once you stand up, you feel his hand on your shoulder. As you turn around, he smiles brightly at you.

"Have you done your lab report yet?" Porco asks for the fifth time that week. You let out a burst of laughter. Butterflies soar in your stomach as his cheeks blush lightly, rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

"I did the intro and the outline," you answer, tilting your head as you place a hand on your hips. "You want help with yours, don't you?"

He starts laughing and avoiding eye contact with you.

"Well I was going to suggest that we could do it together." He smiles at you once again, and the butterflies in your stomach now travel through all your body. "But I would accept your help, too." Even though he tries to look tough, Porco has always been shy, especially when it comes to asking for a favor.

You simply nod at him before grabbing his hand, "Let's go get to work then!"

.

The setting sun spills into the large, windowed hallway, casting long shadows against the wall beside it. The two of you clatter down the stairs to the level below your classroom, where all the different labs are located.

After peering through the dark window of a lab door labeled: ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, you punch in the security code that unlocks all of the orgo classrooms and labs (courtesy of your professor). The door unlocks with a small beep and the flash of a green light. Porco takes a few steps ahead of you, turning on the lights and checking to make sure nobody else has claimed the lab as a study space.

You sit down at the lab table farthest from the door, and before you sit you take your laptop and notes out of your backpack. Porco thumps a textbook between the two of you as he sits in the chair beside you. He smiles gratefully at you, a gentle red blush still coloring his face. Once you're settled down, you frown at him quietly.

His face drops. "What wrong?" he asks, eyes filled with worry. You touch his hand and pull your chair closer to him, close enough for you to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Much better!" you say, and Porco clutches his chest in relief.

"I thought you were mad at me!" he exclaims, "bitch." he adds under his breath, but his voice is quiet and gentle, even more so than usual. He shoots you a playful look. The fluorescent lights of the lab makes his hair look blonder than it already is, and you reach up to tuck a strand back into place amongst its slicked-back brothers. You put your free hand on his neck and you notice goosebumps on his arms. A smile on your face, you speak again.

"Where would you like to start?" You look at him and notice he has his thinking expression on, consisting of his lips moving one side to the other and his eyes focused on the ceiling. A few seconds pass before he looks at you.

"Alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes" he says, squeezing your hand. "I still don't know what the fucking difference is." You look away, trying to hide your burning, red cheeks from him, but his words still bring a smile to your face.

"Yeah, you better figure that shit out, huh?" you quip jestfully, and exaggerate your squeal as his hands shoot forward to tickle your stomach for your comment.

.

An hour passes while you two focus on his report. You spent most of that time explaining to him the types of bonds that differentiate aliphatic compounds, and end up just writing the opening paragraph for him. When you flip the textbook to the page that displays a chart that shows differences between the different structures, you can see from the corner of your eye that he very much does not care about the positioning of hydrogens and carbons. He's been staring at you for the past three minutes.

You bite your lower lip gently, though you're already losing focus as he's undressing you with his eyes. You take a deep breath and stop typing.

"This isn't my lab report, you know," you say, as shifting your body to fully face him. "You could at least grab your note-" But before you could finish your sentence, you feel his lips on yours. It takes you a moment to realize what's happening but, once you do, you wrap your arms around his neck as he touches your thighs.

"I'm sorry. I really do appreciate you helping me with this, but you look so beautiful tonight." He says, flustered. He looks at you with stars in his eyes. You tilt your head to the left as you try to hide the smile creeping across your lips. You try to look away but you feel his cold fingers touching your chin, forcing you to look at him.

"You're ridiculous, Galliard," you say before closing the space between the two of you once again. You can feel him smiling against your lips. He quickly changes the focus from your lips to your jawline, leaving a trail of wet, gentle kisses as he makes his way down.

A quiet moan involuntarily leaves your throat when you feel his fingers against your skin, slipping underneath your shirt. Your left-hand travels from his neck to his head as you disrupt the perfectly swept-back coif of hair. The smell of his hair gel and cologne mixed with the scent of your own perfume excites you even more.

Suddenly, he removes his lips from your skin. You let out an annoyed whine, and open your eyes to glare at him.

"Is this ok?" he asks, touching your hand. Your annoyances melts into a gentle smile as you lift a hand to touch his face. He snuggles his cheek against your touch.

"Yes, Porco," you reply, "Of course."

He nods, the faintest glimpse of a smile visible across his lips before he moves in to kiss you once again. One arm wraps around your waist to pull you closer, his other hand quick to travel from your face to underneath your skirt. He plays with the waistband of your underwear, trying to slip his hands lower. You softly hold his hand in place.

"Wait," you say, a mischievous smile creeping onto your face, "I have an idea." Porco wordlessly tilts his head and looks at you, incredulous. He looks confused yet adorable.

"I have something. From last time," you continue, pulling away to dig in your backpack. You toss aside a notebook and a pencil case before you find the drawstring bag you're looking for. You pull it out by the strings.

"Ta-da!" you say, presenting him with the bag. His eyes go wide with realization.

"Shit," he says under his breath, "You're serious, aren't you?"

You nod, accidentally smiling a little too brightly.

Porco chuckles nervously, a dark blush spreading across his cheeks. "Here? In the lab?" he asks.

You nod. "Here. In the lab."

He looks at you, then at the bag, and then at the door and the closed blinds covering the windows. His eyes come back to you, and again to the bag, then to finally lock with yours. His face is burning even redder now, but he nods.

"Okay, let's do it," he agrees, "I trust you."

Excitement stirs deep in your gut. You pull open the bag and take out its contents to place them on the lab table. It thuds lightly against the table, bright pink textured silicone standing out against the dark wood. From its well-defined head to its base, the dildo sits about six inches long. A metal ring holds it in place against a black nylon harness, with another inch or so of silicon balls underneath. A small, half-empty bottle of lube clatters next to it along with a couple of brightly colored condoms you snagged from the free bowl in front of your RA's door.

Porco looks away, nervously scratching his neck as you pick up the harness.

"Come on," you tease, sticking your leg through the maze of straps and buckles, and then the other. You pull it all the way up, securing it at your hips underneath your skirt, which tents around the pink phallus betwixt your legs. "Now... do I need to tell you to bend over?"

He shakes his head and shoots you an eager look, quickly unbuckling his belt and undoing his zipper. His jeans hang loosely around his hips as he rests his forearms against the lab table, stretching out and arching his back, ass on display.

You admire that shit for a moment before you press yourself against him from behind. You kiss his cheek, and softly brush your lips against the outer shell of his ear, relishing the shiver you feel travel down his spine.

"Fuck, Y/N," he whispers, grinding his ass into your hips. You giggle, bucking your hips into him playfully as you kiss his cheek once more.

Your hands rest gently on his hips as you slip your fingers into the belt loops of his jeans. Once they're hooked around your fingers, you gently pull them over his ass. He doesn't even give you time to get it halfway down before he reaches down with one arm to pull down his boxers as well. The giggles come back to you as you help him free himself of clothing.

"Don't laugh," Porco whines, covering his eyes with his hand, "it's embarrassing."

"You're just cute," you assure him, "I'm not making fun." The cap on the bottle of lube pops open with a snap, and you pour a generous amount of it on two of your fingers. You take a step closer to him, setting the lube down on the table as one of your arms snakes under his shirt to wrap around his chest. The other slides down his spine, over his tailbone to trace the curve of his ass. Porco's breath hitches in his throat when your fingers reach their destination, softly prodding at the entrance.

"Ready?" you ask, speaking softly in his ear. He nods vigorously, breathing hard.

"Please," he says. So you give him what he wants, and slowly push in your slicked fingers.

Porco just gasps in response, his head dropping below his shoulders. He isn't nearly as tense as he was the first few times you did this, and your fingers easily sink to the second knuckle. You gently move them in and out. With your other hand, you gently trace your thumb against the soft skin above his solid pectoral muscles. Gently, you plant a kiss on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" you ask, rubbing his chest.

He turns his head towards you, his face flushed. "Totally fine," he says breathlessly, and you feel him opening his legs wider to accommodate you.

You press your cheek against his shoulder, shifting your weight to a more comfortable position. Porco tilts his head to look at you. He doesn't say anything, just looks at you with wide eyes. You move your fingers inside of him, trying to find the angles he likes. You press against something you find promising, and he confirms it with a sharp intake of breath.

You thrust deliberately and carefully, and once he starts to get more into it, you begin to scissor your fingers ever so slightly. Porco gasps, and gently rocks back against you. His eyes slip closed, his lip parted and his blush darkening in his cheeks and spreading down onto his neck.

"Y-you can put another one in," he mutters, so quietly that you can barely hear him.

"Hmm?"

Porco grunts in frustration. "You know exactly what I said, you asshole!"

You can't help but smile as you oblige his request. You slow your pace as you ease in the third finger, but the combination of lube and his enthusiasm makes it a short-lived adjustment. He grinds into your hand, and you tilt your fingers to again find that sweet spot inside that elicited the little gasps and moans he was trying so hard to muffle. You soon begin to move more freely, thrusting nearly all the way inside. Your fingertips twitch inside of him, and to your absolute delight, he lets out the sweetest and most delicate moan, though he tries to muffle it with his fingers. His shoulder blades jut into the air as he pulls his own hair, hips squirming.

"Fuck," he says into his hands, "fuck, you've got to give me more."

"What do you want, Galliard?" you ask, though you're fairly confident that you know the answer.

"Damn it, put it in!" he exclaims, still muffled. "Fuck me, Y/N..."

"Well, since you asked so nicely," you say in a tantalizing manner, smiling cheerfully as you reposition yourself behind him. You squirt a generous amount of lube into your strap on, careful to coat the length entirely. Your hands lay gently against his hips, lining yourself up with him before you use one hand to guide the head of the pink silicone dildo into place.

"Okay," you say, partly to ready yourself, and partly (mostly) to ready him. Porco whines in anticipation, and you don't deny him. He spreads his legs just a little wider to lower himself, and you rise up on your toes to meet him.

You push your hips forward slowly, making sure to listen for signs of discomfort. Porco moans, this one poorly muffled and loud. One of his hands slaps against the table for support.

"Don't stop," he says, his breath hitching in his throat, "please, don't stop."

No discomfort, then. You continue on.

Your fingers tighten their grip against his hips, digging into them for leverage as you thrust your hips. Despite the fact that you aren't quite as tall as he is, or you aren't as practiced in your thrusts as he is when he fucks you, you like to think that you're good at what you do - based on the low moans and intermittent gasps and whines, Porco certainly seems to be having a good time. After all, he let you fuck him again. And in the lab, at that.

Porco shifts positions, and you notice one of his hands has disappeared in between his legs. You notice pressure building between your own, but ignore it in favor of grabbing the bottle of lube. The cap clicks open, and you pull your hips back just long enough to squirt a little bit onto the silicone dick before you push it back in. Another haphazard squirt into your own hand, and you reach around his body, nudging aside his hand to replace it with your own.

"Some for you, and some for me," you say, snorting at your own joke. Porco just moans in response to your touch, biting his knuckles.

Your hand wanders up from his hips, fingers wandering up to brace against the muscles on his back, through the shirt (but better than nothing). Still wandering, your fingers rake through his hair from the back, twisting the blonde locks hard enough to tug, but not painfully. Porco's shoulders slump, his arms and head both flat against the table top.

You let go of his hair, raking your nails down his back until you dig your fingers back into his hips. You pull out slightly, readjusting your foot stance for a better angle and shifting so that you can better reach around to stroke his cock.

When you push back in with the new angle, Porco lets out another exclamation of pleasure, much louder this time than any of his previous vocalizations. Warmth pools between your thighs at the sound, but you can't help but get a little bit nervous at the idea of actually being caught.

"Shh," you hiss. Between his (admittedly, wonderful) noises, the slapping of your thighs and the creak of the wooden lab table, you're pretty sure that anyone who walked within 10 feet of the door would know exactly what was going on behind it.

Porco mumbles something unintelligible, and he doesn't make any attempt to clarify. You quicken your hips' pace while your hand stays tight around his cock. You rub your thumb over the tip gently before stroking down the entire length. The lube is slippery, and it makes you work to keep your grasp - your grip tightens as it slides almost entirely out of your hand, and Proco loudly groans again at the increased pressure.

"Shh," you reiterate, more forcefully this time.

Porco groans, lifting his head to look at you. "Oh... You shut the fuck up."

"Ooh, sassy. Do you talk to your mother with that mouth?" you chide, lightly smacking his ass with your free hand.

"Do not talk about my mother right now," he says, voice strained.

"Mm," you agree. Your hand cups around his ass before you allow your fingers to drift up the curve of his back.

His cock twitches, and you again rub your thumb around it's head before you go back to pumping along the shaft, twisting your hand the way that you know he likes.

"Oh," Porco whimpers. His cock pulses in your hand, and you stroke him hard and fast as you feel the rest of his body going rigid. "Oh fuck."

His back arches as he cries out, shuddering beneath you as his cock spills hot cum over your hand. You slow your hips' pace and rub his back soothingly. You press your cheek against his back, the closest you can get to him.

"I got you," you say over and over again as he twitches below you. "I got you." Another rope of cum drips down your hand. Where his arm overlaps yours, he holds you to his body tightly. You notice that he's still shaking, so you continue to rub his back.

After a few seconds of heavy breathing, you raise your hips and pull the dildo out slowly and carefully.

You touch Porco's back softly and hug his shoulders from behind. "You okay?" you ask softly.

He nods, turning his head to face you. His face is flushed and sweaty, his normally impeccable hair skewed out of place in every direction. He looks at you with glazed-over eyes the size of the moon. You lean in to kiss him.

Porco pushes himself up from the table to cup your face with his hands, kissing you back deeply, with passion. You smile as he kisses you.

"What's so funny?"

You nuzzle the tips of your noses together. "I'm not laughing, I just love you."

He pulls you in for another kiss, and this time, you can feel him smiling too.

The two of you stay like that for a moment - kissing, and of course, Porco's hands (predictably) end up wandering underneath your shirt. As he explores the expanse of skin beneath, you become acutely aware of the way he's pressing his leg between yours. Your breath hitches as he nudges the strap on harness up in a way that a strap brushes right up against your clit. His hand finds your breast, and circles your nipple with his thumb.

"Again? Already?" you ask, bemused, but still very willing to be convinced.

"It wouldn't be fair," he pouts, still thumbing over your nipple torturously, "You got to fuck me."

"Well, you're the one who's scared of getting caught!" you exclaim, and gasp at the sensation.

He takes a moment to think, and his hand moves back down to your waist. "I would rather be caught fucking you than be caught with you fucking me."

You laugh while you shrug your shoulders, then loosen the straps from around your hips. The harness falls, but you catch it on one of your ankles and toss it on the table near your bag. The pink silicone dick points upwards, the shaft glistening with lube.

"Okay," you agree, slipping your underwear off and tossing it the same way next to the strap on. "You can fuck me."

Porco's lips curl into a smirk you know all too well. You prop your elbows up on the lab table, sticking your ass out in the same position you fucked him in.

"No, no. Turn around," he tells you, "I want to see your face."

Your fingers lightly cover your mouth in embarrassment. "Awww, Porco. You love me..." you tease.

He blushes and looks off to the side. "Shut up. Of course I love you."

"I love you too," you remind him soothingly, stepping into his grasp. His arms snake around your waist, and you rise up on your toes to kiss him. It doesn't take long before his hands wander to slip underneath your already hiked-up skirt.

You flatten your hand against his chest, and as his fingers brush against the apex of your thighs, your fingers curl, and take a fistful of his shirt with them as you gasp. He kisses your cheek, and makes his way down the side of your neck. You squirm against him, slapping your hand against the table blindly until your fingers feel that familiar crinkle of a condom wrapper, and you pull away from him with a huff, and then yank his shirt.

The two of you stumble backwards into the counters at the back of the classroom, with you guiding him. You spin him around so that his ass is backed up against the counter.

"Get up," you say, releasing your hold on him and gesturing.

Porco laughs as he looks behind himself, then uses his arms to boost himself up to sit on the countertop. He slides a box of microscope slides closer to the scope they were meant for.

"We would be so fucked if we broke those," he says.

You look at him hungrily as you tear into the serrated plastic edge of the condom wrapper. "You're gonna get so fucked anyway."

He smiles before lunging to grab you beneath the arms, tugging you up on the counter with him. You laugh and kick your legs as you scramble to balance yourself on the smooth linoleum.

"Technically, you already did fuck me."

"Yeah, and now I'm gonna fuck you again."

Both of you burst into laughter as you straddle his lap. You throw the condom wrapper off to the side, and focus on rolling the condom itself down Porco's cock. Once your hand reaches its base, you lift your hips to position yourself above it, but Porco's hand touches your wrist to stop you before you have the chance to lower yourself down.

You look up at him expectantly, only to be pulled into another kiss. Immediately, you forget what you were doing as you feel yourself being wrapped up in his arms, his smell, his lips. His hands wander up your body, flattening against your stomach and cupping your breasts. You shudder as his thumb circles around your nipple again, and you instinctively grind your hips into his. When Porco finally breaks the kiss, he reaches between you to line himself up.

Some kind of noise rushes out of your throat when he finally guides your hips down, and you finally get the gut-punch you had been aching for as you let your knees slide apart further to take him in. Thighs trembling, you brace yourself against his shoulders for support until you can't go any further. He guides your hips back up again, and then again until you find the strength to move on your own.

Once you've established a rhythm, Porco kisses you again, sloppily this time. You grind your hips down, and he groans into you.

"Mmphh," he mumbles into your lips, "you're so fucking sexy."

As you bounce up and down, you swivel your hips in tight circles. Porco keeps one hand on your waist and lifts the other to grasp your breast, twisting the nipple just enough to make your eyes roll back into your head.

"Tell me more about it," you tell him, voice cracking. You double down on your efforts, bouncing faster and now squeezing down around his cock.

Porco digs his fingers into your skin, and bucks his hips up to meet yours. "You feel so good. If I hadn't — fuck," he chokes as you bounce down particularly hard, "—if I hadn't just come, you'd already have me in pieces."

Another bounce and purposeful grind of your hips and his head drops forward with a whimper. You smirk, though you know he can tell you're coming unraveled, too.

"I can get you there again."

Now that he's worked up again, that beautiful flush has come back to stain his cheeks. You feel yourself losing purchase as you move against each other, but you don't care.

"You sure as shit will if you keep going like that." Porco gasps, thrusting up into you hard, and you couldn't control the noise that comes out of your throat if you tried.

The both of you are breathing heavily, moving against each other with an increasing desperation as you both get closer to finishing. Porco's hands are back at your waist, gripping so hard that you fear it may bruise, but this only encourages you. Your arms snake around his neck, and you cling to him as you press your forehead to his. Your fingers rake up into his hair, pulling gently and further knocking it out of place as you wrap your fingers in the long strands on top.

You whimper as you feel the pressure inside of you building, every stroke inside you stirring up more and more inside of you. Your body moves on its own against him as you feel yourself reaching the edge. Everything from the sweat sticking against your skin, to the way he pulls your body into his like you're all he needs, excites you. You love the way you're completely wrapped up in him, with his touch against your skin and his smell in your nose and his cock bottomed out in you, pulls you over the edge.

He kisses you as you come, muffling the moan that rips itself from your throat. He wraps his arms around you tight, though he doesn't slow his pace. You do your best to keep your legs open for him as your orgasm hits you. You crumple into him, toes curling as he thrusts up hard into your oversensitive core.

Within seconds, Porco buries his head into the crook of your neck, letting out a choked groan. His cock twitches inside of you as he comes for the second time that evening. You stroke his hair, gently kissing his temples as he finishes. His arms tighten around you, and you rest your head atop his.

You stay like this for a minute or two, enjoying each other's presence as you wait for your legs to stop shaking. Once strength returns to your body, you reluctantly move your hands onto his chest for support as you push yourself up, shifting your right leg to the other side of the counter, you feel his dick leaving the warmth of your body as both of you let out one final moan.

As your feet hit the floor, you watch Porco quietly struggling to get the condom off and a gentle giggle escapes you.

He meets your eyes and you see his blush darken.

"The lube is making this harder than it should be." He says quietly. You bite your lip, holding in a laugh. Hopping off of the counter, you walk towards your backpack and look around the inside for a few seconds before finding a small towel.

"Porco." You call his name before throwing the cloth in his direction. A smile never leaves his lips as he grabs it midair.

"You really came prepared, didn't you?" He says. You simply shrug your shoulders before flashing him a smile of your own.

"Of course, you never know when you'll get to peg the boy you're desperately in love with." You say as you focus on fixing your own clothes.

He stays quiet for a few seconds before murmuring something underneath his breath. "Huh?" is all you say, trying to get Porco to repeat himself.

"You've never said you were desperately in love with me before," he says as he wraps the (finally) removed condom in a piece of paper he took from his own notebook, "or that you were in love with me."

You feel your cheeks burn as you look away, trying to avoid his gaze. "I thought it was obvious. We say 'I love you' all the time."

Once his pants are back on, he quietly walks towards you before reaching for your hand. His cold fingers are soft and gentle as he pulls you in for a hug.

"I don't know, it feels different for some reason," he says softly.

You nuzzle your face against the side of his neck while wrapping your hands around his back. A sense of calm washes over you.

"But I'm in love with you too," he whispers, and twirls a strand of your hair around his finger. You lift your head to press your lips to his. He kisses you like you're the only two people in the world, and his smile against your lips makes your heart skip a beat.

After a few seconds, he pulls away and looks around the lab. On the counter, can see the perfect print of his ass cheeks in lube. He shakes his head and reaches for the towel yet again.

"We better clean this place up a bit," he observes, and you nod in agreement.

While Porco focuses on making sure there is no lube (or cum) left on any surfaces, you put the dildo back in its bag, along with your study materials.

It takes a few minutes, but soon enough the room looks exactly like you found it. All you need to do is put Porco's laptop away when suddenly you two are reminded of the reason you went into the lab in the first place.

"Shit, my report!" He says as he covers his mouth with his hand. You slap your face, and just one look at him tells you that your work isn't over yet tonight.

"Let's go to the library so that we won't get distracted again." you tell him, "and we're going in a communal area because if we get a study room we're gonna end up fucking again." You grab your backpack and walk towards the door, the blonde-haired boy following closely behind, carrying his laptop in one of his hands.

"Aww, would that be so bad?" Porco teases.

"It would be bad for your chem grade."

Neither of you say anything as you descend the final flight of stairs, but as you are about to leave the building, you feel him lacing his fingers with yours. A blush creeps over your cheeks as you walk right next to him, making sure that, not even for a second, your hands will drift apart.

Porco has been here for you ever since you enrolled in college, rooting for you and taking care of you. In your head, you make a promise to yourself to never let him go. Not only because he's the perfect man for you, but also because there's nothing you love more than the expression on his face while you fuck him in the ass.

One more look at him, and you turn ahead to face the lights of the street ahead of you, getting lost in your thoughts as you walk towards the library.

You appreciate all the time you spend with him and deep down, you pray that this lab report will take even longer than you think it will, all so you can stay close to him for as long as you can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 707 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
41.9K 482 27
ษชษด ๊œฑแด‡แด€ส€แด„สœ แด๊œฐ 2020 - 2022 ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด ษดแด๊œฑแด›แด€สŸษขษชแด€? That's basically what this is. โ € โ €โ €:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ € 'ยท . ๊”ซ Oneshots that were written back during...
14.2K 219 50
Like my other books, this book will contain yandere attack on titan one-shots and headcannons. This is mature content and very graphic so those unde...
1.1M 19.7K 49
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Title says it all. My drabbles, imagines, scenarios, oneshots - whatever you call them - of the male cha...