The Cop's Abduct

By introvert_2001

loveseries#2 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 " Commander Deepak Kashyap here, there are no traces about Dr. Mehra... More

Clash of Cars
The 3 Star Thieves
The Start Of New Tale
The Casanova
Falling For Her
The Holi
The New York Trip
Dr. Mehra & Mr. Vohra
The Marriage Threat
Confession & Rejection
The Missing Report
Alone In The Island
Ritorumasutā
Suggestion Please.....
His Sweetheart
The Engagement
The Stained Shirt
Tied Together
Blazing Ires
The Cozy Night
The Murder Mishap
Formula Of Pain
Enigma Of Pain
Calm & Indulged
Back To Square
The Desired Punishment
The Blood Shred
The Sleeping Beauty
Ethical And Unethical Porn
Please.... Just One Kiss
His Self Destruction
The Sexual Desires
France
Do I Love You?
The Actional Proposal
UPSE or NEET?
The Consoled Nights
It's NITHYA.
Transfer
The Naughty Mammals
Tresspassed and Arrested
The Glimpses Of The Past
The Ku-Chi-Koo
Dancing Desires
Series of skids
Drunken Discussions
Daddy Vibes
Back Home
My Adorable One
The Crying Exercise
spam
Queen Of Dark Nights
Epilogue
New Book Alert!

The Drunken Confessions

1.1K 48 4
By introvert_2001

Author's POV:

" Yes sir. The work is done." Adi spoke in a hushed tone.

" Yeah...... Yeah...... I got it. I handed them to our team. And no issues." Adi smiled.

" I get your concern sir. Shantanu had been a great help." Adi sighed looking at the Eiffel tower whose path is heavily covered with snow.

" Yes sir. My wife thinks that she is on a trip. No. She don't know that I'm on a purpose here. Like always I'll make sure that it remains a secret." Adi spoke looking at his Sweetheart who is sleeping with her mouth slightly parted.

" No. I'm fine sir. My injury is yet to heal." Adi smiled and ended the call.

He closed the huge doors of the balcony shutting the wind from entering into their room.

He sat in the bed and gently shook her making her groan in sleep.

" Psghshhsb......" She mumbled something that only her lips are moving and there is no sign of her voice.

Adi smiled weakly and held her cheeks lifing her a little.

" Come on, get up Sweety. You slept for straight 3 hours. Don't you wanna have your dinner?" Adi asked gently caressing her cheeks.

Nithya opened her eyes fluttering them gently. As soon as she opened her eyes, she closed them back. Adi groaned lightly and patted her cheeks. She frowned and opened her eyes.

" Stop irritating me. Let me sleep." She said throwing a punch on his shoulder.

" Ahhh....." Adi groaned in pain leaving her head. Once she realised what she have done, Nithya sat alert in a panick mode.

" Adi ...... Adi ..... I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. Please....." She apologized as the tears are threatening to come out.

" It's alright my Sweet. It's alright. It happens unconsciously sometimes. No issues. " Adi spoke trying to calm her down.

" Show me your back." Nithya demanded to which he laughed heartily. He turned back and Nithya sighed in dismay. There are some red spots on the bandage.

" You must be careful Adi." She whispered caressing his clean jaw. His chiseled jaw is enhancing his features bringing out the handsome youngman out of him.

" Next time I'll be." Adi whispered back closing the distance between them. They started with a slow kiss leading eachother's lips in the voyage of the lost sea. Her gasps and his groans are making the whole atmosphere warm with the amount of love radiating from their actions.

" I..... I need ..... to go and change. I'm feeling uncomfortable." Nithya stuttered looking down from her lashes. Adi smiled at her dark pink face and let her go buying her lame excuse.

Nithya took out a simple t shirt and a cotton capri for the night. Adi looked at himself in the mirror and he is only in an orange short.

Nithya came out and snaked her hand around his waist. A small smile made on to Adi's lips and he cupped her hand with his.

Nithya silently removed his bandage and kissed the area near his shoulder. A small shrudder raked Adi's body when her soft lips touched his hard muscles.

He swiftly pulled her to his front and tightly caged her in his arms making Nithya gasp and shock with his tight hold.

" Adi ..... Adi, your muscles will strain and it'll worsen your injury. Ahhhhh....." She said worried and a small cry left her mouth when he tightened his hands around her.

" Why are you so determined on testing my patience Sweetheart? You. Are. Making. Me. Insane. Each day I'm losing my control. I can't stay away from touching you and your one kiss will give birth to numerous dirty thoughts in my mind. Never. I mean never ever kiss me on my muscles or neck until and unless you want to be the mother of my children." Adi warned dangerously. Nithya looked shocked and her barrier broke letting the warm tears flow. She pushed Adi roughly and ran towards the corridor stumbling frequently. Adi looked at her retreating figure sadly and sighed. He looked at his short which is hurting him since the last few minutes. His sexual desires are growing towards her. He need to keep check to all these.

Adi carefully banded his wound even though it's not proper. He pulled on a warm hoodie and walked in the same path which his wife took few minutes back.

He saw her on the love seat wiping her tears again and again.

Adi heaved a heavy sigh and walked down the staircase. He walked towards the love seat but even before he touch her, Nithya stood up.

" Who the heck asked you control yourself Adithya Vohra? Did I fucking stop you?" Nithya yelled pushing his limits further.

The anger which Adi was trying to hide since the past few minutes surfaced like a volcano.

He held her hair and pulled her towards him making her hiss. He pulled her to his face level and tightened his hand around her.

" Here goes my wild desires." Adi roughly pulled her t shirt's sleeve down and attacked her neck making her hiss in pain.

His wild lash on her neck pushed her into a dilemma whether to moan in pleasure or cry in pain. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy and she wiggled in his embrace standing on her toes to match his level.

" Haaa..... Ahhhhh..... Mmmmm...." She was breathing heavily as if he sucked her breath.

Her wiggling irritated him to the core that he ripped her t shirt into pieces making Nithya still. He lifted her in his arms and threw her roughly on the love seat leaving her mind foggy.

" You pushed the wrong button this time Sweety." Adi growled murderously and latched onto her left breast. Nithya's breath hitched as Adi's warm saliva touched her bear nipples.

" Adi ......." She moaned in pain. He sucked them harshly with so much pressure exerting on them.

Nithya felt like she might faint anytime soon. Adi pinned both ger hands up and gave the open mouth kisses from her jaw to neck.

" Aa....di..... Please....." Nithya shook her head vigorously. She tried to stop him but not even a word left her mouth. She is feeling like this night is gonna teach her a very good lesson.

Adi looked at his wife with raging eyes and latched onto her right breast biting her nipple harshly.

"Ahhhhhh...... Pleaseeeee........." Nithya cried arching her back.

Her whole body is trembling like a leaf. He left the small and intense butterflies on her stomach making her shiver in panick. Her cries are echoing in the whole mansion.

Adi stuck his tongue in her belly button and sucked it harshly. Nithya's tears knew no bounds that moment. She is seeing the real incarnation of the monster today. She is getting scared of him.

He roughly tore her capri and looked into her eyes to see terror and panick in them.

" Please no...... I beg ...... I'm sorry...... NNNNOOOOO......." Nithya cried shaking and arching her back.

Adi turned more ruthless with her actions. Her breasts and neck are covered in purple hickeys and her eyes swollen and red.

Adi's harsh breath is hitting her wet vagina. Adi looked one last time to see her pleading him shaking her head in no.

Adi smelled her vagina and left a tender kiss on it. Nithya's insides shook with his first touch there. His eyes turned black seeing her soft muscles. He fastened his mouth around it and licked it making her shriek in pain and disgust.

Her continuous wiggle irritated Adi to the core that he held her legs back with his. Nithya felt helpless and vulnerable at that moment. She felt like dying. She pleaded him to let her go but he is acting like a true monster today.

" Pleasee..... Huhh.... Huh....." She cried letting the seat's fabric absorb her tears. Her chest is feeling heavy and breathless.

She moaned loudly as Adi plunged his tongue into her soft vaginal lips. Nithya's eyes rolled back with her arching back. Adi left her hands and held her waist at place.

Nithya's hands held Adi's head pulling his soft hair really harsh.

" Please go away......." A whisper left her mouth as her voice quivered. Adi thrusted his tongue into her vagina thoroughly until she she screamed in sudden compulsion in her stomach.

" AHHHHHHHHHH........" She cried loudly as her first orgasm hit her really hard. Nithya's insides churned leaving her body trembling.

Adi roughly turned her laying on her stomach. He held her hands roughly against her back pressing her head against the love seat lightly.

Nithya's eyes went wide when she heard the sound of the zip open.

" PLEASEEEEEE ........ NOOOOO......... A.....ADI...... I'M SORRY......." Nithya cried.

Adi bent towards her and pressed his length against her ass cheeks. She felt like she'll have an attack anytime soon.

" You want me to stop?" Adi's voice suddenly turned soft.

" Yes..... Yes..... Please stop." Nithya nodded her head eagerly. A small hope rose in her when Adi asked her that question.

She didn't care whether she is naked or Adi's shaft pressed against her.

Adi slowly pressed his cheek against hers and chuckled lightly. His chuckle held pain and darkness at the same time.

" That's why you should listen to me my Sweet Bundle. I know you are not ready for all these. That's the only reason why I always back out. Thank your stars that I didn't finger you in anger." Adi spoke to her slowly as if he is talking to a baby. Adi placed a small kiss on her shoulder and then on her cheek.

" I will get to know whether you are ready or not. Please never ...... I repeat never provoke me. The consequences will be a lot more dangerous than this time." Adi said slowly which eventually turned into a threat. Nithya hurriedly nodded in yes still hiccing up badly.

Adi slowly turned her facing him and hugged her gently. Nithya hugged him back and cried all the tears out. She wailed like a baby who was rescued. " I was scared Adi. I ...... I thought you'll force me tonight."

Adi moved back and zipped his shorts back. Nithya looked away shivering making Adi sigh. He left a short and sweet kiss on her lips which Nithya didn't even reciprocate.

" I'm sorry Sweetheart. I'd never do such nasty thing of forcing you again." Adi mumbled hugging her tightly. Nithya didn't even hug him back. He can understand her trauma. He just scared her to death. He knew if he prolong it any longer, she might have a cardiac arrest knowing how sensitive his wife is.

Her soft boobs are pressing against his hard chest making him realise that how ruthlessly he tore her clothes. Adi is pulling his hoodie and Nithya looked scared of him.

He gave her a sad smile and made her wear his hoodie.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. But I promise...... Next time I start this, I'll make sure that I end this with you not walking for a week." Adi said winking at her to lighten up the atmosphere.

Nithya's cheeks and ears are turning into the darkest shade of crimson with a glare directed towards him.

" Trust me, once we consummate our marriage, my day won't be complete until I'm deep inside you. Your body wrapped around mine is the only way I feel whole." Nithya gasped at his honest feelings.

" You have many dirty thoughts." Nithya mumbled meekly.

" Believe me Sweetheart, it's only till the girl accepts our proposal. Once she accept it, all we have are the dirty thoughts about ONLY HER in our minds." Adi chuckled pecking her crimson cheeks. He found her cute pulling his hoodie's sleeve again and again up.

Nithya's stomach growled in hunger while she looked away in embarrassment. Adi chuckled and joined his forehead with hers. A slow smile formed on Nithya's lips seeing the sincerity of her husband. She is falling for him more and more.

He leaned forward to kiss her neck and came in contact with her while body. The electricity passed through either of their bodies when their skin came in contact with each other's.

" You are not hard." Nithya mumbled making him laugh. His perfect laugh is so contagious that it brought a smile in her lips too.

" Yes cause,....." Adi dragged.

" Casue..." Nithya breathed and her soft boobs are being crushed by his body and nose tracing her eyes and cheeks.

" Cause I was angry on you and not happy with the intimate moments I shared. I was at the peaks of my frustration and anger. I didn't feel love for you then. The only thing I felt towards you is anger." Adi stated calmly biting her left cheek. A slow moan left Nithya's throat while her hands are laid dead on her either sides.

" I hope you have learnt your lesson." Adi asked sternly. Nithya's body became rigid and she slowly nodded in yes mumbling a little sorry.

Adi got up and went to his room taking his wife along.

"Change into a night dress." Adi said and he got himself into an another t shirt. Nithya quickly changed into a night dress set and came out. Her face looked clean void of any tear mark.

" Can we have our dinner after an hour? I need to rest a little after the heart attack you gave me." Nithya said oddly cold.

Adi could sense the change in her behaviour. He can't expect her to be all lovey dovey after the deed he have done.

He let her sleep while he settled himself beside her caressing her hair tenderly. He knew how much he is guilty for doing all that shit with her. And to his shock, he was never hard for her the whole time.

He waited for an hour but she is still sleeping. He saw the clock where the short hand is on 9 and the long hand on 1.

" My Baby Sweet! Get up darling. I'm hungry." Adi shook her gently. A tear slipped her eye and she was mumbling something like sorry. I won't repeat it.

It hit Adi really hard. She is crying in sleep remembering all those things. He shook her harshly and Nithya woke up with a jolt.

" I'm sorry ...... I'm sorry...." She cried looking around.

" No. I'm sorry. I really am." Adi mumbling faking her into his embrace.

" Come on! Get up." He ushered her and led her till his car. She followed him nervously in her slippers while Adi too is in normal night clothing that she didn't doubt him much.

Once he stopped infront of a restaurant, Nithya's breath got stuck. That's one of the most expensive restaurants on the earth, LE PRÉ CATELAN.

The revival of Gothic Architecture made her feel like she have set her foot in an another era.

" Adi, let's go back." She said holding Adi's arm. She looked at her outfit and felt so out of place.

" No." He said and pulled her in.

The manager warmly recieved them and showed their seating. The people who came to dine there stopped eating and looked at Adi and Nithya. It portrayed as if Adi and Nithya straight came there from a C Town.

Few snorted while few are checking their outfits. Nithya's hickeys on her neck is showing off from her sleeveless dress making her embarrass more.

" Comment puis-je vous aider monsieur? " The waitress over there asked. (How may I help you sir?)

" Puis-je s'il vous plaît avoir Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, Noiremoutier's Bonnotte Potato,
Black Truffle, Crème de la Crème Pomme Frites? Merci." Adi smiled at the waitress.
( Can I please have a Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, Noiremoutier's Bonnotte Potato,
Black Truffle, Crème de la Crème Pomme Frites? Thank you.)

Once the waitress left winking at Adi, he immediately turned to his wife who is looking the most uncomfortable.

" Who the heck brings their wife in a night dress to a date Adi?" Nithya whisper yelled.

" Me." Adi said tongue in cheek.

" You are impossible. I would have worn a better dress if you said me on the forehand." Nithya said disappointed.

Adi smiled at his wife and took her left hand in his.

" If you don't remember Sweetheart, I already promised you that I would take you on a date in night dress. I really find you cute and sexy in these." Adi winked making her blush and look away. Then she understood what he is talking about. He was talking about the day when she didn't wake up from the comatose.

She gave him a weak smile and looked around. Seeing her blush colour night dress, she blushed more.

The waitress along with a waiter came and placed their orders on the table neatly. They served them while the waitress's gazes are only on Adi. Her tight shirt's first few buttons are open revealing her big boobs. Nithya felt uncomfortable and jealous seeing her trying to deduce her husband.

Adi smiled at the waitress thanking her. In the whole process, he didn't even notice that someone are trying to seduce him.

She poured him a flute of wine and was about to pour in Nithya's too. She stopped her saying that she don't drink wine.

Adi stopped the waitress and asked them to leave. The waitress brushed her smooth hand on Adi's with desire which didn't settle well with Nithya.

Once the waitress left, Adi passed his wine flute to Nithya.

" I don't drink Adi. That day was an accident." She mumbled the last part blushing. She still remember that day very vaguely. How she kissed him and had been a baby to him.

" But I quite liked that girl. She was carefree trying to seduce her husband asking him to make love to her." Adi whispered making her go all red.

" It's really good for the health Sweety. Try it." Adi cheered her and she took a sip from his flute. She liked the sweet and sour taste of it. She gently nodded at Adi making him grin.

" I knew it." He spoke with a winning grin.

He called the waitress back asking her to pour Nithya a flute of wine. She nodded and Adi's mobile rang.

Adi's ears perked up and his face turned neutral seeing the caller. He excused himself and went to attend the call.

The waitress was left aghast with Nithya's comment.

" Now remove those toilet papers from your bra bitch. My man is not gonna look at you." Nithya spoke spitting the venom from her voice.

The waitress looked petrified with Nithya's glares. She was shocked thinking how did Nithya know that she used the toilet parts to enhance the size of her breasts. She looked at Nithya's ring finger where her engagement ring is.

Nithya gulped the whole flute of wine in one go glaring at her. The waitress refilled Nithya's flute and it went on till her 5th flute.

" Stop and fuck off from here." Nithya hissed in pure rage. The waitress rushed from there sweating profusely.

" Yes sir. I get it." Adi said rubbing his arms in the chilled weather.

" No sir. It's fine. I'll join the force back by the overmorrow." Adi said leaning onto a large column.

" I have no work here sir. My work is already done." Adi said looking eyeing his wife for a second where she was eating those potatoes.

" I get it sir. But I don't think my wife will take it in a good way considering my injury." He laughed making the person on the other side laugh too.

" Thank you sir. Jai Hind." Adi said and ended the call. He joined his wife back to see her head down and her whole concentration on her food.

Adi's gaze didn't fell on the wine bottle where only the quarter part is left.

" Sweetheart?" He asked once he finished his plate. He saw Nithya swinging to and fro trying to poke the Black Truffle with her fork.

Adi frowned and tapped her hand to see her smiling at him lovingly and her eyes drooping.

" Love, are you drunk?" Adi's eyes went wide. His gaze fell on the wine bottle to see it almost empty.

He don't want her to create any drama here. Her drama and naughty side is exclusively reserved only for him.

" Ooooouiiii......" She sang giggling. (Yeeeessss.)

Adi called the manager and settled the bill really quick. He lifted her in the bridal style and went to their car. Once he tightened the seat belt, Adi settled himself in the driver seat.

He accelerated the car at it's max making it to his villa in no time.

" Zzzzzuuuuuyyyyyyy........" Nithya made sounds her whole way everytime he took a turn. He face palmed seeing her drunken self again. He knew she won't let him live in peace for that day.

" I wanna sleep on you." Nithya said playing with Adi's lips while he is carrying her inside.

" Don't you waannnnttt me to sleep on you Aaaadiii?" She asked with the most innocent face hearing no answer from him.

Adi settled her on the bed and turned the heater on, locking the room. He walked to her and leaned onto her kissing her forehead.

" Howwww dare sheeeee?" Nithya yelled rolling on the bed. Adi frowned not understanding why she is yelling.

" How dare she...... she showofffffff her toilet paper stuffed boooooobs? I have better boobs." Nithya screamed looking at Adi. He was taken back seeing Nithya trying to tear her tank top .

" Sweetheart stop it." Adi screamed holding her hands.

" Why shoulddddd *hiccup* I?" Nithya asked looking at him innocently. Adi's heart is going crazy with her jealousy.

" That...... That bitch tried to seduce you....." She yelled holding Adi's collar.

Nithya plastered her lips on him eating his soft ones pushing him on the bed.

Adi laid like an immobile loving the possessive side of his wife. He kissed her back with the same passion. A small hiss left his throat when Nithya bit his lip harshly.

" I'm..... I'm onnnllyy *hiccup* tolerating youuuuuu because you *hiccup* are hot. You are my *hiccup* monster." She said poking her finger into his chest.

Adi nodded at her with a small smile awaiting to see more of this Nithya.

" Come on..... Say that I'm hooootttt too...." She pleaded holding his clean chin.

" You are not just hot my Sweet but you are beautiful too." Adi said with so much adoration for his wife.

" I know I'm hot and beautiful....." Nithya laughed on his face.

She stood up on the bed and looked at him. She pointed at him trying to say something but she fell on his stomach making him groan in pain.

Nithya was on high alert listening to his painful groan. Tears showed in her eyes as soon as he screamed.

" I'm sorry ...... Aadii....." She said with her wobbling lips.

" What can I *hiccup* do to reduce your pain?" She asked looking at his face with her tearful eyes.

" Kisssssss....." Adi hissed holding his stomach. Nithya panicked when he held his stomach. Adi looked at her face trying to decipher what she is thinking.

She slowly moved his t shirt up and he let her. He is waiting for her to kiss him.

She kissed his abs and looked at his face to see whether the pain vanished or not.

" Did the pain goooo?" She said leaning towards him.

" Why did you kiss me there?" Adi asked holding her cheeks.

" Because you diiiidn't tell me where to kiss...." Adi sighed looking at her innocent answer. Her doe like eyes are adding extra effect to her statement.

" Did the paaain *hiccup* go?" She slurred rubbing her eyes. Adi nodded in yes and reversed their positions with her under him. He felt that it's the best time to extract few answers to his questions.

" I wanna ask you few things. Will you answer me Sweety?" He asked kissing her neck slowly.

" Yessss....." Nithya slowly breathed arching her body.

" Gooooshhhhh...... So sexy." Adi mumbled taking his hair.

" I too *hiccup* want to tell you few things." She grinned squeezing his jaws together.

" You know, I felt really jealous *hiccup* when that senior asked for your number. Goooood that you didn't give her your number." Nithya laughed ruffling his hair.

" I didn't give cause I know my love will kill me if I do that." Adi whispered against her cheek leading her to giggle. A soft smile formed on Adi's lips seeing her on the right track.

" Shall I tell you a secret?" Nithya whispered and Adi nodded eagerly expecting some improvement in her talk.

" Senior demanded me for your number but I said I called your parents to send you as I don't have your number. *hiccup* I said I love you and I felt shy to ask your number from your parents." Nithya laughed loudly making his eyes go wide.

" You said them you love me?" Adi asked and his heart is going wild in anticipation.

" Yeeeessss...." She sang shaking her head.

She suddenly held her head and gave Adi a painful look.

" Is it hurting Sweetheart?" Adi frowned caressing her hair gently.

" I feel like sleeping * hiccup*." Nithya mumbled in a drowsy tone.

" NO ..." Adi screamed. He harshly patted her cheeks to keep her awake.

" Why are you hitting me?" Nithya asked in a crying tone.

" No baby, why would I hit you? I have a lot to talk to you. I'm just asking you not to sleep." Adi said innocently making her believe.

" I too have many secrets...." Nithya giggled covering her mouth. And that's what he wanna listen.

" I was very angry when you asked everyone to colour me and take a selfie. You almost disclosed my number." Adi said with a sulking face.

" Awww..... Aaaadiii..... I *hiccup* would never give them your num...... mber...." She hiccuped in between.

" I was going to give them Karthik's number that day." She said in his ear pulling his t shirt towards her. Adi's body was almost on her making his breath choke.

" Really?" Adi whispered.

" Yes." Nithya too whispered just like Adi.

" Shall I tell you an another secret?" Nithya whispered covering his ear with her one hand.

" Yes." Adi nodded eagerly.

" I know you started to grow your feelings for me when you pulled me towards you on Holi." Nithya said with a wide grin and sat on his stomach.

Gosh! She is a quick catcher. Adi's brain screamed.

" How did you get to know?" Adi asked breathing shallowly.

" Because, I can feel your gaze on my boooody..... *hiccup* You used to keep taaaaab on me. You scare people *hiccup* who come near me. And you kiss my forehead frequently..... No person do that *hiccup* until....." She stopped resting her head on Adi's heart.

Nithya could clearly hear Adi's heart rate.

" Until?" He asked eager to know further.

" Until..... Ummmm..... They love that person." She completed rubbing her nose against his tee. Adi closed his eyes feeling the moment. Slowly are truths are being digged.

Adi slowly reversed their positions and looked into her eyes and kissed them softly. She gave him a sweet smile caressing his nose with her index finger.

" Then, what made your heart to reject my feelings? I'm crazy for you and why did you do that?" Adi asked vulnerably. His tone held a hint of anger and frustration. A thin layer of saline covered his eyes.

" I ..... I don't want to reject you." Nithya choked. Adi frowned seeing her gulping repeatedly. He looked into her brown orbs to see the truth in them.

" Then why?" He asked defeated.

" Daddy want me to *hiccup* marry me a person of his choice." Nithya slurred with a tear escaping from her eye.

" I got to know that he ...... he is not my Daddy......" She said and broke into sobs. Adi got up immediately when a sob escaped her lips.

" Sweetheart stop crying....." Adi cooed taking her into his embrace.

" I want my Daddy." She screamed hitting Adi.

" Stop it my love." Adi tried to stop her but she became violent and pushed him. She sat on the bed and covered her face sobbing loudly.

" NITHYA..... ENOUGH....." Adi roared making her flinch. She moved a bit back looking at his raging body. Adi softened seeing her shivering.

" Come here." Adi asked opening his hands to which she nodded in no.

Adi breathed out and made himself near her. He pulled her into his embrace and looked her hiding in his crook.

" He is your father." Adi stated.

" No." Nithya whispered sniffing.

" He is your real father Sweety. Your aunt lied." Adi spoke gently caressing her pink cheeks.

" You are not lying right?" Nithya doubted him.

" No." Adi whispered.

" Why did she do that? Did *hiccup* sh....she know that she played with maaaa....my emotions?" She asked with her red eyes.

" She don't like your mom. She took that anger on you." Adi spoke kissing her forehead tenderly.

" How do you kn....know?" Nithya asked with red eyes.

" I know it cause he was the one who gave you the blood when I brought you to the hospital. I got your DNA test and it was positive." Adi added.

" That witch...." Nithya screamed and Adi held her back.

" Now stop crying." He said wiping her tears with his palms.

Nithya looked at him and swiftly wiped her nose and plastered her lips on his. She gently smooched his lips caressing his chapped lips. Adi landed them on the bed and pulled the duvet over them.

" Anything left to say?" Adi aked panting. Nithya showed her 3 fingers making Adi chuckle.

" And the first thing is?" Adi asked raising his eyebrow and settling himself on his elbow.

" I fell for how you kiss me every night thinking that I slept. " Nithya grinned fisting his collar. Adi was taken aback by her confession. He don't know how dumb he is, thinking that she slept everytime. Adi chuckled along with her and kissed her temple deeply.

" And the second one?" He asked pulling her closer by her waist.

" I fell for you when you didn't take any *hiccup* advantage of me even though you had a choice. That day I thought you'll make love to me but you *hiccup* disappointed me Vohra." Nithya slurred. Adi was taken back by her bold confession. She expected him to make love to her?

" You would regret later." Adi whispered against her lips.

" I know I wouldn't." Nithya's tone held confidence.

" Then why did you stop me today?" Adi asked smirking.

Nithya opened her mouth to counter him but not a word left her mouth. She looked at him angrily and hit his chest making him laugh heartily.

" Because I was scared. You became a trueeeeee...... monster today." Nithya whimpered thinking about the incident.

Adi awed and pulled her half body under him.

" I have an another secret for you. The 3rd *hiccup* o.... one.." Nithya said excitedly showing her 3 fingers.

She turned around making Adi nod with a smile. Each confession hiped his chance with her for the future and he is waiting for this 3rd one.

She held his hand and grinned at him like a cheshire cat. Adi sensed that something shocking is gonna happen how.

" Will you kiss me.... *hiccup* if I surprise you?" She asked showing all her teeth.

" You want me to kiss you?" Adi whispered with so much adoration.

" Yes. Just like on that day..... *hiccup*..... Thaaat wasss sooooo hot. Kiss me until I sleep." She spoke unclearly snaking her leg around his waist.

She made him remove her earring and forced him until the stud was in his hand.

" What are you doing?" Adi asked looking at the golden stud.
He looked at her ear and his gaze stopped at the dark black ink. A tear left his eye seeing her ear.

" Youuuuu were wrongggg..... I'm a professional with a taaaattttooo...." She yelled giggling at Adi.

The 3 letters looks so accurate and tiny around her hole. The lettering was so beautiful in the cursive font. Her flower like stud covered it very good that he didn't even have a hint of the tattoo.

𝒶𝒹𝒾

" When did you get this?" Adi asked tracing his thumb on her ear lobe. A soft moan left Nithya's throat leaving him chuckling.

" I Love You Sweety." Adi whispered kissing her ear.

" Ok. But now kiss me ." Nithya looked eager and half eyed.

Adi chuckled in tears and pressed his lips on her hot ones. A relaxing sigh left Nithya's mouth as soon as his lips came in contact with hers. He kissed her so lovingly and smoothly that he is kissing her every wound and every scar showing how beautiful her soul really is. Her imperfections are so perfect to him.

Nithya powerlessly tried to push her tongue but Adi didn't open his mouth as she is tired and she needs rest. She slowly slipped into the sleep and Adi moved back. He thanked the waitress who provoked his wife into this that he got to hear many confessions.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 5547.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11M 603K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. π—©π—œπ——π—¬π—¨π—§ 𝗦𝗨π—₯𝗬𝗔π—ͺπ—”π—‘π—¦π—›π—œ...
199K 16K 31
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
26.3K 2.5K 16
ᯓᑣ𐭩 π’π­πžπšπ¦π² πƒπ¨πœπ­π¨π« π‘π¨π¦πšπ¦πœπž "𝑴𝒓. π‘Ήπ’π’…π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’–π’†π’›, π’šπ’π’– π’π’π’π’Œ π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒂 π’”π’‚π’Šπ’π’•. π‘Ύπ’‰π’š 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’†π’•π’•π’Šπ’οΏ½...
27.2K 2.3K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...