Pregnant by a Psycho - Captive

By queensofsupreme

"Believe me, Angel, I did not kidnap your daughter." I shouted and she shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.

Chapter 34.

2.6K 92 23
By queensofsupreme

Liam's POV.

I went to the underground fight club - where I met the guy that told me where Peter took Angel's daughter - to ask him who he is and why he would help me.

"You still here?" I asked and he laughed.

"Why wouldn't I be here when I knew you would come to look for me." He took a bottle of wine and poured it into two glasses. "Here!" He offered me one but I ignored him. 

"I don't drink." I said.

"I forgot, sorry." He said. "So what do you want this time?" 

"Who are you?" I asked and he started laughing. "Don't make me angry!" 

"You came here angry, brother. I didn't make you angry." He said.

"I know my brother died a long time ago so who are you and what do you want. We both know nothing is free in this world."

"You are right. I definitely want something." This guy is a bit too open and honest, he is definitely new in this game.

"What?" 

"Your ex." He said.

"Ex-girlfriend?" I questioned and he nodded his head. "I don't have one." 

"Stacey." He said. "I want Stacey Salvatore." I started laughing.

"I want her?" These people seem to all be in love with that crazy psycho.

"Yes! I want her."

"You think she is something I can just get and give to you?"

"Yep!" He nods his head. "I know she listens to you and she wouldn't disobey you."

"She's engaged to someone else so I think it's best if you ask her fiance for permission to take her from me."

"You can just capture her. I know you can do it." 

"She's not an animal so tell me why do you want her, and I might kidnap her for you." This fool thinks I work for him. He is so naive and stupid, he will get killed if he continues being like this.

"I always loved Stacey and I want to marry her so make it happen." 

"And who are you? Does she know you?" I asked and he took his mask off. "Wow!" I started laughing. "Wow! You are a kid, you will die if you don't leave whatever you playing with the big dogs." 

"What do you mean I am a kid? I am a fucking adult and I know you are just a year older than me so don't act big for your shoes, Liam."

"Don't make me angry, kid." I snapped. "Why do you even think Stacey will accept you now when she didn't want you in high school."

"It's very obvious Liam, Stacey is scared of you so she wouldn't disobey you." 

"She's not scared of me and she always disobeys me." I told him. 

"Liam, I saved your daughter so make sure you pay me back by getting me her mother." 

"How did you even get into this?" I shook my head. "This isn't high school, kid! I know you went to high school with Stacey and you doing all this to earn her love but I am telling you, you will end up dead if you carry on like this. Leave this game before you end up dead, it's a warning kid this is a very dangerous world and you will lose your life before you know it."

"If I tell you something important about your fiancee Shadow, will you give me Stacey." This boy is so stubborn, he will die one day.

"Okay, deal." I should let him die, he isn't my responsibility anyway. 

"Shadow is Peter's worse nightmare." He smiled. "I bet you don't know that."

"What? Why would Peter be scared of Shadow?"

"Didn't you send Shadow to steal everything from Peter and donate it?" He asked and I nod my head. "You think she did it because of you?" He smirked. "She only did it because they have a past together and there's no one that knows Peter better than Shadow. You broke into Peter's house but you couldn't find much because Shadow got there before you."

"She's working for him?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"She's not working for him or you. She's only saving her ass and the only person she loves in this world." 

"Who is that?" I asked and he turned away.

"Get me Stacey and I will tell you what Shadow has been hiding all her life." 

"I will kill you if you don----."

"I have wasted the last couple of years digging up abut Shadow's past along with Peter for Stacey's sake. I know you are the only one that can get me Stacey that's why I risked my life a couple of times to get in your good books and to give you something that would make you leave Stacey to me." 

"Deal." 

"What?" 

"As long as I am alive and for as long as you telling the truth, Stacey Salvatore will only belong to you. She will be in your captive and no one else's." I stormed out of his room.

I knew Shadow's past was a dark one but I wasn't expecting her to know Peter.

I arrived at my house and Shadow came running downstairs.

"Where have you been? I was worrie-." I grabbed her by the neck. "Liam, I can't breath."

"How do you know Peter?" I questioned and hers widened up. "I asked you a fucking question." She kicked me and ran away. "Shadow." I shouted running after her. "You can't run away. You will have to open this door or I will start shooting." She quickly opened the door.

"Kill me." She mumbled, tears rolling down her face. "Kill me if you think I ever betrayed or lied to you."

"You did lie to me." 

"I didn't. I just never told you the entire truth." She wiped her tears. "Everything I told you that night you saved me was the truth."

"Then why did you skip the part of being Peter's ex?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I am not his ex." She mumbled. "I'm his step-sister." She cried. 

"What?" 

"Peter doesn't care about me nor does he care about Simon. He is just using Simon just like he used me." 

"He is the oe that---."

"Yes." She broke down. "He sold his own sister." She looked at me. "And you think I work for him. Liam, I hate that man more than anyone in this world. The only reason I don't want him dead is because of Simon. Simon is brainwashed by him. He thinks I betrayed him."

"You think I am stupid." I snapped. "Are you telling me they both don't recognize their own sister?" I laughed. "I am not a kid nor an emotional person who will cry and agree with you."

"Peter is sick, Liam. You don't know that man. He doesn't want to kill your daughter, he will--." She started crying again. "He will sell her and tell everyone she died in an accident." She shook her head. "Take Angel away from this place before she loses her life."

"You just said he doesn't kill them." I said.

"It's better to die than go through what that man puts you through. I was six when he sold me, he kidnapped Angel at six, it's not a coincidence. He believes the younger the girl is, the easier it is to control her. Liam, killing Peter means Simon dying that's why I will never let you kill him but if you want your daughter to have a good life, take her away from New York. Angel, is really beautiful, he will make sure he makes a lot of money from her so please take her from here."

"She's not going anywhere." 

"Why are you so stubborn." She shouted. "If she is lucky and she escapes, she will grow up one day and not want you and I hope you don't regret not saving your daughter." 

"Simon and Stacey are there for he---."

"Simon is brainwashed. He does whatever Peter tells him to do so save your daughter, she's innocent and doesn't deserve whatever Peter plans for her."

"If you know Peter's every step, then why didn't you save your brother and kill him."

"Because he isn't alone." She smiled. "You know nothing about Peter, that man isn't the mastermind. My dad is and there's more than just one boss. You're just a puppet Liam. You have no powers so save your daughter while you can." 

"What makes you think your family is the most dangerous people on earth?" 

"Liam, everyone knows you, everyone knows Peter but the people above peter, they are mysterious. You don't know who you are up against. You can kill Peter, and my dad if you can but how will you know who the others are? You don't know if it's one person, ten people, or maybe hundreds of psychos that control the people you call enemies. You won't see it coming when the big boss attacks, that's why you should just apologize to Peter and leave with Angel before she is taken forever. Oh, and that boy that calls you Dad. His father was one of them, that man Rhodes, he knew them, he could've helped you even though he was a bad man but he is dead now. Rhodes was better than the other's but I would say he was as bad as the Mayor, the same man that you killed."

"If you know so much why didn't you tell me before?" I asked and she looked away. "I don't trust you Shadow."

"Why would I lie to you? I love you and I care about your daughter Angel that's why I am telling you all this."

"Why now?" I questioned.

"Because Stacey will get married to Simon soon and that will distract you." I looked at her confused. "Liam, Stacey's engagement party is tomorrow. Everyone will be so distracted and that's a perfect time to sell Angel."

"Shadow if they wanted to sell Angel they could've done so when he kidnapped her the first time." Does she think I will fall for her games? I can't trust her at all. 

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*

Chapter 35 out on inkitt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2.7K 60
He learns to love when fighting his demons. Where his demons becomes hers but she has to be an angel to save him from it. PLEA,,,,'' he stilled and...
4.5M 200K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
152 1 10
"You're the enemy, so why am I so drawn to you..." "When will you grow up and realise fairytales don't exist, we don't get a happy ending Kyl...