heart of desire ( harry j pot...

By wstrnflies

โ†ณ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง "And he looked at me like there was something worth looking at... More

๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„
๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
โ€•๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
3.0 โˆฃ family dinners
3.1 โˆฃ black still at large
3.2 โˆฃ the dementors
3.3 โˆฃ boggart's and creatures
3.4 โˆฃ attempted visit
3.5 โˆฃ the odd black dog
3.6 โˆฃ hogsmeade trip
3.7 โˆฃ december 31st
3.8 โˆฃ patronus
3.9 โˆฃ quidditch finals
3.10 โˆฃ buckbeaks execution
3.11 โˆฃ a bittersweet reunion
3.12 โˆฃ full moon
3.13 โˆฃ time travel
3.14 โˆฃ snapes outburst
3.15 โˆฃ grudges
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
4.0 โˆฃ pureblood supremacist
4.1 โˆฃ the invitations
4.2 โˆฃ trio's reunite
4.3 โˆฃ world cup
4.4 โˆฃ hogwarts announcement
4.5 โˆฃ friendly encounters
4.6 โˆฃ s.p.e.w
4.7 โˆฃ illicit affairs
4.8 โˆฃ the goblet's choice
4.10 โˆฃ article obsession
4.11 โˆฃ the first task
4.12 โˆฃ chosen
4.13 โˆฃ champign problems
4.14 โˆฃ the second task
4.15 โˆฃ getting older
4.16 โˆฃ the final task
4.17 โˆฃ new beginnings
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
5.0 โˆฃ august silence
5.1 โˆฃ the truth in secrets
5.2 โˆฃ state of grace
5.3 โˆฃ welcoming at hogwarts
5.4 โˆฃ defence for beginners
5.5 โˆฃ astronomy
5.6 โˆฃ high inquisitor
5.7 โˆฃ private meetings
5.8 โˆฃ his defence club
5.9 โˆฃ weasley is our king
5.10 โˆฃ mr weasley's attack
5.11 โˆฃ christmas holiday
5.12 โˆฃ king of my heart
5.13 โˆฃ funny feeling
5.14 โˆฃ st valentines
5.15 โˆฃ room that is required
5.16 โˆฃ epiphany
5.17 โˆฃ weasley's departure
5.18 โˆฃ department of mysteries
5.19 โˆฃ y/n's breakdown
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
6.0 โˆฃ the deal
6.1 โˆฃ a letter for help
6.2 โˆฃ peter losing wendy
6.3 โˆฃ confidant
6.4 โˆฃ the smell of love
6.5 โˆฃ he wasn't really there
6.6 โˆฃ unwanted suspicions
6.7 โˆฃ save your tears
6.8 โˆฃ exiled love
6.9 โˆฃ so this is christmas?
6.10 โˆฃ art of touch *
6.11 โˆฃ delicate
6.12 โˆฃ new years day
6.13 โˆฃ the showoff
6.14 โˆฃ happiness is a rare thing
6.15 โˆฃ draco's reminder
6.16 โˆฃ oh, the family line
6.17 โˆฃ house of cards
6.18 โˆฃ lucky charm *
6.19 โˆฃ as the world falls down
6.20 โˆฃ loves for show
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‘
7.0 โˆฃ five years
7.1 โˆฃ mastermind
7.2 โˆฃ getaway car
7.3 โˆฃ the life of willows
7.4 โˆฃ sweet nothings *
7.5 โˆฃ charming weddings
7.6 โˆฃ finally awakon
7.7 โˆฃ regulus black
7.8 โˆฃ don't have to do this alone
7.9 โˆฃ back from the dead
7.10 โˆฃ what was i made for?
7.11 โˆฃ house in nebraska
7.12 โˆฃ i will just let you down
7.13 โˆฃalways repeating itself
7.14 โˆฃ it's you
7.15 โˆฃ glorious purpose
7.16 โˆฃ malfoy manor
7.17 โˆฃ difficult
7.18 โˆฃ working together, feelings
7.19 โˆฃ grace and theodore
7.20 โˆฃlittle old me
7.21 โˆฃgraceland too
7.22 โˆฃhow did it end?
โ€• ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
and the story doesnt end there

4.9 โˆฃ rita skeeter

4.5K 211 125
By wstrnflies

The following morning, Y/n awoke around six in the morning as usual. Her mind was filled with memories of the previous night. Her curtain from her poster bed was drawn and she stepped out to observe the other girls sleeping. A lace knot front cami green dress was put on by Y/N, along with a black leather jacket and black combat boots. She let her hair hang down before fixing her jacket and shaking Grace, who was snoring. "Gray..." she said shaking the girl, who groaned. "You went to sleep before me come on..." 

"I'm up," Grace said, moving the pillow away from her face. "How are you already dressed?" 

"Because I get up so early, come on..." Y/n continued, which caused the girl who was lying in bed to nod. She entered the common room after descending the spiral staircase and saw Theo sitting on the couch awaiting the two girls. "Morning, Theo" She greeted with a small smile on her face. He seemed off before he turned to her with a nod. 

The boy wore a regular black outfit, with his Slytherin scarf. "Goodmorning, Y/n," He said, while she walked over sitting on the other black couch across from him. There was no one in the common room, except for some who were already in the great hall and others who were still asleep. "I heard that Rita Skeeter would be around today due to the championships..." 

Y/N shook her head, Rita Skeeter was the editor of the daily prophet and one of the most annoying people she had ever encountered, especially if Pansy and Draco were involved. During her first year at Hogwarts, Rita snuck into the school and reported every move that the girls made. It was as if she had no privacy when she was around Rita. "Great, Wonderful" She sighed, knowing she shouldn't be sneaking around now that she was allowed in Hogwarts. 

"Do you think, Potter, put his name in the goblet?" Theo asked, looking over to her while she shook her head but then quickly shrugged covering up the fact that he got to explain himself to her the other night. When she recalled the warm sensation of his hand touching hers, she became very flustered very quickly. 

In a few minutes, Grace walked down the stairs wearing a blue cloud cropped long sleeve shirt paired with a white skirt and baby blue shoes. Having made their way down to the Great Hall, the three Slytherins sat down at the half-empty table and began to plate their breakfast. "Dumbledore did not seem too happy with Potter's entry," Grace murmured, looking over to the place where he would normally sit in the morning. However, not everyone had yet entered the Great Hall. 

"Nobody did..." Y/n mentioned, looking away from the spot and fixing her posture. "Especially not Draco; the whole way back to the common room, I had to listen to his complaints...I still have a bet with him." 

"What bet?" Theo asked, "And I thought you were stopping? After the prediction."

"I made a bet with Draco, saying that Potter or Beauxbaton would win, the first task" Y/n explained looking over at the boy with an eyeroll. "And I swear if I lose 20 galleons, I will start a revelation...and Grace will be my sidekick..." 

The clapping caused the Slytherins to turn and look at Harry who was walking in. Y/n could tell that people regarded Harry as a hero for participating in the tournament, and he did not want to be associated with it. She watched as he walked over to Hermione said something before the two walked out. "He seems pleased..." Grace joked causing Y/n to nod. 

"I bet he's splendidly happy..." She laughed jokingly. 

"I do not believe he put it in...." Theo spoke to the girls as she entered the great hall. "It looked even more surprised than Dumbledore, I believe..." Y/n hummed not wanting to say anything else for fear that she might make a mistake when she meets Harry up in the middle of the night. 

"Weasley seems unhappy," Grace continued looking at the Gryffindor table where Theo and Y/N watched him. Ron was sitting with Seamus and Dean and didn't seem to be interested in Harry. Furrowing her eyebrows, she contemplated bringing it up to the boy, the next time they meet. 

"He wanted to join as well..." Y/n explained, telling them what was a common fact in the situation. "And I guess he is mad because Ha-Potter is always getting the centre of attention..." She continued looking away from Ron and turning to Theo and Grace. "Do you feel that way about me..." 

Grace nodded dramatically causing Y/n to roll her eyes with a laugh, "Honestly hate that you get more attention than me...since it is definitely the best..." Grace explained with a sarcastic tone in her voice. 

Y/n dramatically said, "Definitely do not have a brother whom people believe to be a murderer....no-" Grace, Theo, and Y/n all laughed as they continued to eat their breakfast. 

Following breakfast, Grace went to nap, Theo was with Blaise, and Y/N went exploring Hogwarts to search for Luna. "Black" Harry suddenly called, causing her to turn to him in response. "Can we talk really quick?" 

"We are in public," Y/n stated coldly as she continued to walk.

"I know, there is a broom cupboard to the left..." Y/n glanced around the corridor before noticing the cupboard and nodded. She followed Harry into the cupboard after he moved in front of her, as no one was paying attention to them. 

"What?" She asked crossing her arms. 

"Can I use your owl?" Harry asked, looking into the girl's eyes. Y/n stopped furrowing her eyebrows at Harry's request. 

"Why?" 

"I need to write to Sirius...and I have been using Ron's but he isn't talking to me..." Harry quickly explained causing the girl to shake her head with a sigh before nodding slowly. "Thanks..." 

In short, she explained, "It's a black owl...and it bites, by the way." He nodded before she started leaving the cupboard, leaving him behind. "Oh and for Rita touch up your wig-" She said turning and looking at him with a grin before walking out. Harry rolled his eye before following her out of the cupboard a couple of minutes after. 

"Y/n," Luna called, causing her to smile and turn to the blonde skipping over to her. "Hello Y/n, do you just visit cupboard's?" 

Y/n laughed and shook her head. "No, I really needed to fix something on my outfit quickly," Y/n said looking over at her friend, and fiddling with the hem of her leather jacket. Luna nodded before speaking again, gazing at the corridor dreamily.

"How do you feel about the Tournament?" the girl asked, looking over to Y/n, who shrugged still not sure how to feel about it. 

Y/n said, "I was actually looking for you, Luna...Want to go to the kitchen?" Luna nodded while the two girls approached the painting of the pear.

After entering the kitchen, Luna and Y/n looked around and started to help clean the kitchen for the house-elf's running around trying to fix everything, cook and clean. "Is everything okay?" Luna questioned looking across the table at Y/n staring off into space. The girl nodded before continuing to clean off the table without magic. "You don't need to tell me what is wrong...if you don't want to" Luna continued, as she went back to her work.

"No actually," Y/n said placing the rag down and looking at the shorter Ravenclaw. "I need help or advice...and I know you're the best at giving information and advice..." Luna nodded while placing the rag down as well looking at the girl who seemed off. "I haven't told Theo, nor Grace this, but I might like someone who I'm not supposed to...I don't know what changed, one second I hated him and next I want to be his friend...and I catch myself looking over at him." 

Luna nodded knowingly, "You're talking about Harry Potter aren't you?" She said with a soft tone in her voice like always. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows while Luna grinned a little. "Who else did you hate me?" 

"True..." Y/n muttered. "I don't know what changed, last year, well...so much happened and it felt nice to be around him...I just needed to tell someone this before I confess it to Potter by accident..." 

Rita Skeeter stood with the champions on the other side of the castle, in the trophy room. FLASH! All of the champions were shocked by the smoke trails coming from a camera. The photographer nodded to Harry after looking down at his camera as Harry stood beside Cedric stunned.  "Thank you, everyone, this is great," The cameraman said, looking at Rita who smiled and nodded. 

"Well now, aren't we a charismatic quartet?" said the woman, passing through the smoke and looking directly at the four champions. "Hello Everyone, I am Rita Skeeter, and I write for the Daily Prophet, but most of you are unfamiliar with that fact, aren't you? " She looked to Harry then looked at the rest of the group. "What mysteries hide beneath those red cheeks? What mysteries do the muscles conceal? What makes a champion tick? Me, myself, and my rabid readers want to know." Still, no champion said anything until she grinned and held Harry's hand. "We should start with the youngest. Absolutely lovely."

She was steering him out of the room again and opening a nearby door. "We don't want to be in there with all that noise," she said. "Let's see...ah, yes, this is nice and cozy." It was a broom cupboard. Harry stared at her. 

"Come along, dear...that's right...lovely," said Rita Skeeter again, perching herself precariously upon an upturned bucket, pushing Harry down onto a cardboard box, and closing the door, throwing them into darkness. "Let's see now . . ."

She unsnapped her crocodile-skin handbag and pulled out a handful of candles, which she lit with a wave of her wand and magicked into midair so that they could see what they were doing. "You won't mind, Harry, if I use a Quick-Quotes Quill? It leaves me free to talk to you normally."

"A what?" said Harry.

"Lovely," said Rita Skeeter, yet again, and she ripped the top piece of parchment off crumpled it up. "Tell me, Harry. Here you sit, a mere boy of twelve..."

"Fourteen." 

"...about to compete against three other students who are not only vastly more emotionally mature than you, but also know spells that you would never attempt in your wildest dreams. Is that causing you anxiety?"

After looking at her dumbfounded, Harry glanced at his notepad then spoke, trying not to slip up. "I don't think I have given it much thought, I don't really know."

"Of course, you're not just any ordinary boy of twelve are you?"

"Fourteen." The boy corrected for the second time, getting increasingly agitated. 

"The story is a legend. Could it have been your traumatized past that inspired you to participate in such a dangerous game?"

"I did not enter."

"Of course you did not. Everyone loves a rebel, Harry." Rita noted the quill. "-Pause there for just a moment. Were your parents alive, what would they feel? proud? or concerned that you display what appears to be a pathological need for attention, at worst a psychotic death wish?"

Despite not speaking, Harry could be seen looking at the notepad with a quill that answered itself as it moved quickly. "Hey, my eyes aren't glistening with the ghosts of my past," he muttered, looking at her in an angry tone.

Suddenly, the door swings open. Dumbledore stares at them. "How are you, Dumbledore?" Rita asked, feigning a grin while biting her lip. 

"Quite well...for an old dingbat..." Dumbledore commented, grinning as he glanced toward Harry. 

"I mention only the views of a high-ranking official of the Ministry who regrettably wishes to remain anonymous.

"Don't they all come? Come, Harry. Crouch is ready with his instructions."

In the presence of McGonagall, Maxime, Karkaroff, Dumbledore and Moody, Crouch stood before the champions. "To defeat the devil one imagines one must possess tremendous courage. If one cannot defeat the devil one imagines he can hardly hope to defeat him directly. Therefore, you will be told nothing about what awaits you."

"You will have two weapons with which you can contend. Your wand and your wits. On behalf of the Minister for Magic, I wish each of you the best of luck."

Crouch is entertained with cruel amusement by Skeeter's phlegmatic gestures. "On behalf of Minister Crouch... I remember the days when old Barty Crouch believed that he could rule the world. Of course, that was before. Mad as a bloody Hatter these days..." She muttered walking out of the cupboard leaving Harry sitting there alone. As Skeeter exited, Moody heard every word. 

After spending two hours with Luna, Y/n was with Theo, Grace, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle. (The three who were sticking around for no reason) at the Great Hall. Y/n was being forced to wear one of these badges made by Draco, in recognition of her villainous second cousin, who she sometimes wished never existed. "Do I have to wear one?" 

"Yes", Draco responded quickly, "you are the ideal model." 

"I'm flattered," she exclaimed sarcastically, turning back to the box of badges and looking over to Grace. "Do you think we could introduce a counter curse to say Malfoy stinks?" she whispered to her best friend, who looked surprised that she said this. 

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Grace asked rubbing her forehead causing the girl to smack her hand away with a nod. 

"Yes, I am" 

"What's wrong?" Theo inquired, leaning forward and looking at the two girls, mainly Y/N, who was the closest to him. "Are you plotting something? Because I would appreciate it if you would stop this." 

"You think so poorly of us, Theo?" Y/n asked, "And I thought I was going to be your wife?" 

"I know right?" Grace continued as she crossed her arms, "How dare you think of us this low?" Both girls hummed with a nod, and Theo gave up and walked back over to Blaise to continue the conversation. "Let's do it..." 

Y/n nodded before approaching the box and grabbing it while Draco was distracted by something else he had to deal with. "Do you know anything?" Grace asked causing the girl to nod and start to mumble a countercurse that Lucius put on the pins. 

Y/n pointed her wand at the pins before floating them over Draco's head and replacing the pins with water. "Well Draco, Me and Grace should be going now-" 

"Why?" he asked with raised eyebrows. 

The two women both said, one sarcastically and one truthfully, "We are bleeding.". 

"Grace, I thought.." Draco remembered quickly.

"I am bleeding everywhere," Grace replied, "blood... gross... ew..." 

"Shut it-" 

"Byeeee," Grace said before grabbing Y/n's hand.

 The two girls began to run away from Draco, hiding behind the pillar, before Y/n moved her wand causing the water to pour onto the blonde boy's hair, people around started to laugh before feathers came out sticking onto him caused by Grace. "Nice touch," Y/n said, with a laugh peering over the side of the pillar. 

"I call it the bird" 

"Original" Y/n muttered with a nod before they started to walk away. Theodore glanced at the two girls and sighed before closing behind them, knowing what they had done. 

"Do you always have to do something together?" He asked, crossing his arms. 

"She is a bad influence in general," Y/n stated as the three started to walk, and she removed the pin from her bag, throwing it to the side, and fixing her leather jacket. The three walked along, Grace nodding in agreement. "I believe that we ought to be separated." 

"Ought? can you speak normally for once? regular British?" Grace asked.

"Comme tu veux," Y/n spoke with a grin looking over at Grace who shook her head. (As you wish,)

"Can you both be normal for a day?" Theodore asked, they shook their head before Y/n grabbed his hand and pulled him with her towards the common room. Theo glanced down at her hand before looking at the girl pulling him. 

Before curfew was scheduled to begin, Y/N had one last stop before she headed to bed, which was the library. Three of the books were opened with her wand and two were opened with her hands as the girl sat at the table. In order for her to choose the best book to read before returning to Grimmauld Place, for the holiday and being able to purchase more books for muggles, she was looking at various books. 

"Hello, would you be able to direct me to the creatures section?" Someone asked, causing the girl to turn to the blonde-haired girl who became the champion for Beauxbaton, Fleur Delacour. 

"Oh, hi" Y/n spoke shocked by the girl's presence, "Erm... It's right over there to the left-" She explained, pointing to a section of books which caused the French veela to nod in agreement. 

"Merci beaucoup." Fleur spoke with a nod, (Thank you, so much)

"Vous êtes le bienvenu" Y/n contained, causing Fleur to grin down looking at the girl who closed the four books leaving one open. (You're welcome)

"Oh, vous parlez aussi français?" Fleur said, with a smile on her face. (Oh, you also speak French?)

"J'ai commencé à apprendre le français à un jeune âge, ça ou le grec..." Y/n explained with a nod, looking up at the girl who nodded understanding. 

"It was a pleasure meeting you." 

"Y/N." The girl spoke without saying her last name, as she knew what that one last name could mean to people that she trusted. Fleur, however, felt like a nice person rather than someone trying to take advantage of her. "Nice to meet you as well" 

"Au revoir et bonne nuit" Fleur spoke before walking away, Y/n had turned back to her book and saw a tiny green insect run past her page, she tried to squash it, but it was too small. 

┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉
(Words: 2978)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 172 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...
421K 10.7K 56
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ: ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ sแด€ส สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษดแดแด› า“แด€ษชส€. ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹, า“แด€แด›แด‡ ษชs ส™แด€ษชsแด‡แด…. า“แดส€ sแดแดแด‡ สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษขแดแดแด…, า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡sแด› ษชs...
501K 12.9K 82
โฅsษชส€ษชแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„โฅ โœฆแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœฆ *ON HOLD FOR NOW* ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
12K 236 54
(CHAPTERS WITH ONLY A '~' AT THE START WITH NO NUMBER ARE BEING REWRITTEN.) Elladora Walburga Black was the twin sister of Sirius Black, elder sister...