Mine To Love | แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹

By hershey_y

When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university stud... More

Mine To Love
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
ii. The Lost Love
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Questions for the Characters [closed]
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Characters' Interview (Important)
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Epilogue
Read ONLY after finishing the book!
Author's Note (Please Read)

Fifteen

22.9K 1.1K 163
By hershey_y

Taehyung sighs and plops on a chair when his shift ends. It was a long day for him but at least its over now. He decides to sit and relax for a while before leaving for his dorm.

He checks his phone and he is surprised to see a message from Jungkook.

Kookie💜✨
Where r u?
It's late. Isn't your shift
over yet?

Taehyung's eyebrows furrow in confusion. Is Jungkook back already? Why is he asking him where he is? Taehyung has done an extra shift today because one of his co-workers couldn't make it today. He and another co-worker of his had to cover up for him.

Taehyung sighs and decides to go back to the dorm. He sends an 'I'll be back soon' message before leaving.

After an hour, Taehyung finds himself outside his room. He is nervous to enter because he does not know how to face Jungkook, specially after their kiss. Maybe he should just act normal, as if nothing like that happened? Or maybe he should just wait and see how Jungkook reacts and then decide accordingly.

Taking a deep breath, he opens the door. He is surprised to see Jungkook sitting on his chair but his head is placed on his hands that are on the table and his eyes are closed. He also notices a book and a pencil. Seems like the ravenette fell asleep while studying. He smiles a little looking at his roommate who looks so handsome even while sleeping.

Taehyung cannot deny the fact that he missed his roommate a lot. How can he not when Jungkook is the only person he talks to?

He puts his work bag in the closet and decides to take a shower quickly. When Taehyung is halfway done through the shower, he hears a faint knock at the door of their room. He wishes he could open that, not wanting Jungkook's sleep to be disturbed. He must be tired after staying at the hospital for two days straight.

But when Taehyung hears his roommate's voice talking to some female voice, he sighs. Jungkook had to wake up after all.

In the room, Jungkook is standing by the door, talking to Sana, a popular female student of their university. She is pretty and has many boys lined up for her attention. Jungkook wonders what she is doing here at his door. Or maybe he isn't that surprised after all.

"Hey, Jungkook! I hope you weren't busy." She says with a smile.

"No, I wasn't. What brings you here though?" Jungkook asks.

"I would love to tell you but can I come inside first? The weather's kind of chilly these days." She says, rubbing her arms deliberately. Now letting someone beside Taehyung and Jimin in his room is not something Jungkook can accept. He already hated the idea of having a roommate. Now don't get him wrong, he does like Taehyung a lot but he is a guy full of secrets. He cannot just let a lot of people in his personal life and space. Specially not some random girl desperate for attention.

"I'm sorry but can we talk here itself? Or maybe outside?" Jungkook suggests with a smile. He does not want to sound rude. He needs to appear kind in front of people. He needs to act the exact opposite of how he really is so that his identity does not get revealed at least while he is here.

"But why? Are you hiding drugs in there?" Sana tries to joke to hide the fact that how rejected she feels right now. No guy ever said no to her for anything.

Even if I am, how does it concern you? Jungkook wants to ask but instead he says, "Well, the room's not that tidy and... I'm a very messy person. I just cannot invite you inside."

"Oh... boy's stuff? I understand." She says making Jungkook cringe but he keeps a straight face and asks her what brought her here again.

"I was wondering if you'd want to do the English assignment with me? I have decided the books we could work on." Sana says. This is like the twentieth offer he got from girls and some boys to work on the project with them since the time Professor Yang told them about it. Jungkook is tired of saying no. How can he do the project with people he doesn't even know? He knows these people would pry and try to interfere in his private life which is something he definitely does not want.

"I would've done it with you if I didn't have a partner yet. Sorry." Jungkook says politely but he is getting impatient with every passing second.

"Who's your partner? I heard you said no to whoever offered to do the project with you."

"It's a friend of mine and we have already started working on the project so-"

"But you can work on it with me. We are both one of the top students so we would make a good pair." She says. Jungkook is annoyed and he cannot even deny it anymore. He closes his eyes for a second and then opens his mouth again to speak but just then they hear the door of the bathroom click open. Jungkook looks behind and sees his roommate drying his hair with a towel. He is wearing an oversized hoodie and shorts. Jungkook tries not to stare but Taehyung looks like a whole fucking meal which makes it a little difficult for him.

"I don't think you heard what he just said, Sana." Taehyung says in his deep voice. He comes closer to the door and stands a little behind Jungkook.

"He said he already has a partner and the partner is me. I'm the partner. We already started working on the project so if you really wanted to work with him, you could've asked him sooner." Taehyung says. Jungkook looks at him with mild surprise but he is glad because of what Taehyung just said.

"You're his roommate? And his partner even? I thought you were a loner." Sana says, eying Taehyung with something similar to envy and anger.

"Well, apparently I do have a friend and a roommate who agreed to do the project with me. Right, Kookie?" Taehyung turns towards Jungkook who bites his lower lip to contain a smile from showing.

Taehyung used the name he calls Jungkook by when they are alone on purpose. It was to piss Sana off. "He's right, Sana. And its pretty late at night so unless you want the warden catching you in the boy's dormitory, you should leave." Jungkook says.

Sana hasn't felt this humiliated in her entire life because she always got what she wanted. But now seeing the two boys sharing the same opinion which is the exact opposite to her's, she decides that it's better to leave.

"Okay, sure. I'll see if one of my friends want to do the project with me then. Have a good night, you two." She says, trying her hardest not to glare at the blue haired boy.

After she leaves, Jungkook closes the door and turns to look at Taehyung. The blue haired boy doesn't know what to say so he decides that he would let Jungkook do the talking first.

"Thank you so much, Tae. It didn't seem like she had any intentions of leaving anytime soon." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles softly, "Yeah, it sounded like you needed some rescue when I was in the bathroom."

Jungkook chuckles at that and makes his way towards his bed. Taehyung does the same and the two boys are now sitting on their respective beds, facing each other.

"So how's your friend?" Taehyung asks.

"Which friend?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung raises an eyebrow and that's when Jungkook remembers about the lie he told Taehyung when he had to leave for the mission with Jimin.

"Oh the one in the hospital?" Jungkook asks, Taehyung nods. "He's fine. The doctors had said that once he gains consciousness, they could tell how he would improve. He woke up today and the doctors said he would recover, slowly though. He was badly injured." Jungkook says as a sad expression takes over his face. You could say, over the years, he became a good actor. His job taught him a lot. He matured pretty soon because of that too.

"I hope he gets better soon. The weather that day was terrible." Taehyung says. Jungkook agrees with that.

"So, I wanted to ask you something." Jungkook says.

"Okay?" Taehyung sits up straight, wondering if he wanted to talk about the moment they spent together that night.

"I was wondering if you got a partner for our English project." Jungkook says, scratching the back of his head nervously and then he wonders why is he even nervous. It's not like he is asking his crush out on a date.

Of course he wouldn't talk about that night. What were you even expecting, Tae? Why would he talk about it and make it awkward? Taehyung thinks to himself. He doesn't want it to get awkward either so he decides not to mention the kiss as well.

"No, I don't have a partner." Taehyung replies to his question.

"Then would you... would you like to do it with me?" The ravenette asks. What the fucking fuck is wrong with you, Jeon Jungkook?? Why the fuck are you nervous?

What if he says no?

But he doesn't have any other friends.

But he is cute and anyone would agree to do it with him if he asks them.

"Yes, I'll do it with you." Taehyung says with a smile, ending Jungkook's inner conflict.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I mean I don't have any friends beside you so I would've had a hard time trying to look for a partner." Taehyung says with a shrug. Jungkook feels bad for him.

"But do you really want to do it with me? There are so many people who want to do it with you and you can get anyone you want." Taehyung says. Jungkook just laughs at the cute, blue haired boy.

"You're sounding like a character from a romance novel who gives the reason 'you're so good that you could get whoever you want.' for a breakup." Jungkook's statement makes Taehyung a little embarrassed but he smiles at his own choice of words. It's funny.

"You're so smart, Tae. You're one of the top ranking students in our university so I definitely want to work with you on this project. Also I don't care about others out there. I just care about Jimin and you." Jungkook says confidently.

"Me?" Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, obviously. We're friends after all. Don't you care for me?" Jungkook teases him. He wants to tell him all the reasons why he cares about him so much but he decides to keep it to himself for the meantime.

"I do." Taehyung smiles. It's nice having a friend. Taehyung is happy. He doesn't have to worry about getting a partner anymore because he has his friend slash roommate slash best friend (?) with him for the project. He doesn't have to worry about doing all the work alone because if he got someone else as his partner, they would've dumped all the work on him. He is glad he's with Jungkook. The ravenette is a nice and helpful person and Taehyung likes him a lot for that.

~•~•~•~•~

Hi my lovelies! So finally Taekook are partners. I'm happy. Are you?

^Jungkook paid us his monthly visit online yesterday 😌💜

^ARMYs have their priorities set💅

^#1 in btsfanfic? And look how good the other rankings are. Thank you so much for showing the love y'all and I promise to keep writing well so that your time with my books and me is worth it.

^💯 accurate

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 21.1K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
98.1K 2.6K 5
Jeon Jungkook a great Mafia and Ceo acts rude and Cold with his Wife Taehyung but secretly madly in love with him. A short story....... โฌ†๏ธTop Kook โฌ‡๏ธ...
375K 17.6K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
178K 11.1K 30
โ˜†ยฐโ—•โ€ขโ โ—Ongoingโ—โ โ€ขโ—•ยฐโ˜† ยฉTigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...