heart of desire ( harry j pot...

By wstrnflies

โ†ณ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง "And he looked at me like there was something worth looking at... More

๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„
๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
โ€•๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
3.0 โˆฃ family dinners
3.1 โˆฃ black still at large
3.2 โˆฃ the dementors
3.3 โˆฃ boggart's and creatures
3.4 โˆฃ attempted visit
3.5 โˆฃ the odd black dog
3.6 โˆฃ hogsmeade trip
3.7 โˆฃ december 31st
3.8 โˆฃ patronus
3.9 โˆฃ quidditch finals
3.10 โˆฃ buckbeaks execution
3.11 โˆฃ a bittersweet reunion
3.12 โˆฃ full moon
3.13 โˆฃ time travel
3.14 โˆฃ snapes outburst
3.15 โˆฃ grudges
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
4.1 โˆฃ the invitations
4.2 โˆฃ trio's reunite
4.3 โˆฃ world cup
4.4 โˆฃ hogwarts announcement
4.5 โˆฃ friendly encounters
4.6 โˆฃ s.p.e.w
4.7 โˆฃ illicit affairs
4.8 โˆฃ the goblet's choice
4.9 โˆฃ rita skeeter
4.10 โˆฃ article obsession
4.11 โˆฃ the first task
4.12 โˆฃ chosen
4.13 โˆฃ champign problems
4.14 โˆฃ the second task
4.15 โˆฃ getting older
4.16 โˆฃ the final task
4.17 โˆฃ new beginnings
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
5.0 โˆฃ august silence
5.1 โˆฃ the truth in secrets
5.2 โˆฃ state of grace
5.3 โˆฃ welcoming at hogwarts
5.4 โˆฃ defence for beginners
5.5 โˆฃ astronomy
5.6 โˆฃ high inquisitor
5.7 โˆฃ private meetings
5.8 โˆฃ his defence club
5.9 โˆฃ weasley is our king
5.10 โˆฃ mr weasley's attack
5.11 โˆฃ christmas holiday
5.12 โˆฃ king of my heart
5.13 โˆฃ funny feeling
5.14 โˆฃ st valentines
5.15 โˆฃ room that is required
5.16 โˆฃ epiphany
5.17 โˆฃ weasley's departure
5.18 โˆฃ department of mysteries
5.19 โˆฃ y/n's breakdown
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
6.0 โˆฃ the deal
6.1 โˆฃ a letter for help
6.2 โˆฃ peter losing wendy
6.3 โˆฃ confidant
6.4 โˆฃ the smell of love
6.5 โˆฃ he wasn't really there
6.6 โˆฃ unwanted suspicions
6.7 โˆฃ save your tears
6.8 โˆฃ exiled love
6.9 โˆฃ so this is christmas?
6.10 โˆฃ art of touch *
6.11 โˆฃ delicate
6.12 โˆฃ new years day
6.13 โˆฃ the showoff
6.14 โˆฃ happiness is a rare thing
6.15 โˆฃ draco's reminder
6.16 โˆฃ oh, the family line
6.17 โˆฃ house of cards
6.18 โˆฃ lucky charm *
6.19 โˆฃ as the world falls down
6.20 โˆฃ loves for show
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‘
7.0 โˆฃ five years
7.1 โˆฃ mastermind
7.2 โˆฃ getaway car
7.3 โˆฃ the life of willows
7.4 โˆฃ sweet nothings *
7.5 โˆฃ charming weddings
7.6 โˆฃ finally awakon
7.7 โˆฃ regulus black
7.8 โˆฃ don't have to do this alone
7.9 โˆฃ back from the dead
7.10 โˆฃ what was i made for?
7.11 โˆฃ house in nebraska
7.12 โˆฃ i will just let you down
7.13 โˆฃalways repeating itself
7.14 โˆฃ it's you
7.15 โˆฃ glorious purpose
7.16 โˆฃ malfoy manor
7.17 โˆฃ difficult
7.18 โˆฃ working together, feelings
7.19 โˆฃ grace and theodore
7.20 โˆฃlittle old me
7.21 โˆฃgraceland too

4.0 โˆฃ pureblood supremacist

5.4K 219 62
By wstrnflies

(1994)

Y/n was laying in her bed, with a book opened on her lap reading 'little woman'. After the dinner with her mother was finished, it was becoming dusk. Walburga had been putting everything on her since she returned to Grimmauld Place. She would be shouted at if her posture was even an inch off. If she wrote a letter without her seeing it, just in case it was to Moony or anyone else. 

Unless she followed those instructions, she wouldn't have access to write for roughly a week. 

It was the first time Y/n couldn't wait for the Quidditch World Cup, whether her mother attended with her. She would still be around friends. Walburga was asleep as Y/n was the only one awake in Grimmauld place minus Kreacher. 

She wasn't that tired but has been taking multiple French and potions lessons during the summer break that Walburga made her take every year. Y/n ran her fingers through her hair, with the lamp on next to her with rings, books, and crystals on the side table.

Since everything last year, Y/n couldn't remember the last time she sat and thought about Sirius. She tried not to think about Sirius anymore and moved on in life, following her mother's instructions. However, he still had a room in the house, so it was hard to forget him. 

After closing the book, the girl got up and walked to her bedroom door. Opening the door, she walked out and descended the stairs. Even when there was a noise outside, Grimmauld Place remained very silent at night.

Kreacher was somewhere in the house, when she walked into the kitchen. It was empty, with the fireplace on. She walked over and went into the fridge looking for something to either eat or drink. 

"Kreacher works for the noble house of black" Y/n heard him muttered, causing her to look over to the old house-elf walking into the kitchen with a napkin. "Master, Y/n...Y/n shouldn't be down here this late, Master told Kreacher you shouldn't be out past curfew-" The house-elf said with his raspy almost broken voice.

"Sorry, Kreacher...Don't mind me..." Y/n said, closing the fridge with water. "Would you like an apple?" Kreacher blinked a couple of time's, still not used to being treated the way, Y/n treats him compared to how Walburga treats him. 

He shook his head suddenly. "Kreacher isn't supposed to eat, in front of Master" He explained, while Y/n nodded leaving an apple out of the house-elf and making her way back into her room, so she didn't get in more trouble. 

Y/n guessed that it was Snape that told Walburga everything, that night. Counting he hated her more than Potter. It would make the most sense since Peter didn't want to be seen by anyone since everyone thinks he is still dead except the people who were there that night.

She walked down the hallway, with a bottle of water in her hand as she glanced down at the floor. 

Before looking up at the door that was next to her bedroom, 'If you are not serious, don't enter...' The label said each of their doors said something, like Y/n's said. 'Don't enter without consulting Y/n Black first'

As she walked past the bedroom, she did not go in or stop at the door. Before climbing back into her bed, she shut the door, turned off the light, and got ready to go to sleep. Y/n placed her head on her pillow ready to wake up the next day, and deal with her mother and orders. 

The following day, it was around noon. Y/n was still sitting in her room, waiting for her mother to come out of a meeting she was not allowed to attend. Despite her curiosity, she did not wish to push any further limits. 

She was tired of being yelled at as if she was not human. 

Downstairs, Lucius and others were talking to Walburga in the kitchen. As she stared down at the annotations in her book from Regulus, the girl bit the inside of her cheek.

Until there was a knock at the door, "Yes?" She called, the door opened to reveal Theo causing Y/n, to smile and jump out of her bed. Wrapping her arms around the boy, in a tight hug. 

"Merlin, I didn't expect to be tackled in a hug," Theo said, with a grin. "it's only been, a couple of weeks...has it been that bad here?"

As Y/n let go of the taller boy, Y/n explained, "Bad? It's, it's worse..." while Theo shut the door behind him, walking into the bedroom. "Mother must examine all of my letters just in case I'm writing to Sirius, like I'm going to do that, so if I didn't respond right away, I apologize." 

"I understand, it was obvious once you didn't respond to Grace right away" he mentioned, "did you try the mirror yet?" 

"I couldn't, Mom has been with me since I got back," she looked over to Theo, who was sitting next to her on the bed, "This is the first time I've been alone minus when it's dusk...but that doesn't count does it?"

"I see the Llama is okay-" He mentioned with a laugh, looking at the huge stuffed Llama that was sitting in the corner of the room causing Y/n to let out a small laugh which Theo did the same. "Grace thought about giving it to you for your birthday, but..." 

"Yes, she would not be able to wait until then, would she?" There was an awkward silence as Y/n knew exactly what Theo was asking. "I'd be glad to speak with you about Sirius, Theo."

"FIne, Have you heard from him?" He asked, "At all this summer?" 

She shook her head, looking over at him. "I haven't heard from Moony since I told him Mother was checking my mail." Y/n remarked, "I doubt I will hear from Sirius for the rest of my life.". She couldn't help but think, where could he be? Is he safe at least?

There was a knock at the door causing the two to turn to the door, "Come in-" The door slowly opened, while Kreacher peaked his head into the bedroom. "Hello, Kreacher-" 

"Master, Walburga said to come down for dinner, that Kreacher had finished" The elf spoke, while Y/n nodded.

"Thank you Kreacher, I'll be right down!" she stated, causing Kreacher to nod and leave the room. As a mother, it must have been a very difficult time for the elf." 

"How long have you had him again?" 

Sirius has been a baby since apparently"

After getting up, they proceeded to the dining room, where all of the adult diners were seated. From Theo's father, to Lucius and Narcissa who, thankfully, did not have to deal with Draco. 

A glance was exchanged by Y/n and Theo before they turned to the adults and walked to the two empty chairs. 

"The Quidditch world cup is nearing," A man said starting to eat their food, Y/n didn't know who he was but knew that the man was lucky a death eater or someone who respects Voldemort. 

Y/n sat up straight, before starting to eat the food that was on her plate. "yes, it is" Walburga said, "Y/n, I reckon you would be going with Theo and Newman?" When Y/n lifted her eyes from the plate, a glint of tiredness flickered in her eyes as she looked at Walburga. 

"Yes, mother," she replied, clearly "Mr and Mrs Newman would be accompanying us." 

"I like those Newman's-" A woman spoke, another one yet Y/n didn't know who it was. "Better pureblood's then your wife, Nott-" 

"Yet, she is not a pureblood, but rather a mudblood squib..." Mr Nott chuckled in an obnoxious tone as Theo stared at him in an attempt to shut him up. 

"Father," Theo sharply said, Y/n glanced at him before placing her hand onto his, trying to calm the boy down just in case anything bad happened. The pureblood's turned to Theo almost looking at him sideways. 

"Quiet boy," Mr Nott spoke, slurring his word's almost. "You are going to end up like your mother, taking muggle studies-" 

Looking at him, Lucius asked, "Is he really this boy?" Y/n squeezed his wrist trying to calm him down and not say anything, almost as a warning.

"A majority of purebloods encounter this requirement," Y/n replied, coming up with a solution and Walburga glared at her daughter, "Some don't, some must...Theo must take it." Purebloods nodded and she let go of Theo's hand.

He stormed out of the room after getting up from the table. Y/n was just staring down at her plate as Walburga sent a warning glance her way, while she was looking for her best friend and wanting to make sure that everything is okay with him. 

As soon as dinner was over, the time flew by. While people were leaving the house, Y/N knocked on the bathroom door, which opened; Theo glanced at her and then walked out of the house himself. 

"You're welcome to stay with us until we leave for the world cup, Theo...Mother gave him a potion...because he was drunk..." Theo didn't say anything and just nodded. 

Y/n had written to Grace while Walburga was sleeping, telling her everything that had happened to Theo's father again while they were getting ready for bed. Theo had to wear the same clothes as before. "Grace is aware," Y/n said with a sigh, sitting on the bed while crossing her leg. 

"Y/N you do so much for me, I shouldn't stay," Theodore said as he sat behind her, looking over at her. 

Y/n turned and stood up shaking her head before grabbing onto his arm and pulling him to the bed. "You must, and you shall..." "You can borrow some of Sirius' clothes or something....but you're staying..." She replied. 

"You always solve my home problems..."

"Well, your dad is angry..." Y/n explained, "And you don't go back there until he calms down...and you calm down." Theodore nodded, as Y/n climbed into the bed and shut off the lights. There was a candlelit in the distance, while it lit up the side of her room, the sound of raindrops hitting the window could be heard

"Thank you," Theodore murmured. His eyes were filled with adoration as he gazed at her. 

"Your welcome.." Y/n muttered, closing her eyes and drifting into a deep sleep as she gazed over at him. Getting ready for bed, Theodore glanced at her for a moment, sighed, and turned his head. 

┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉
(Words: 1580)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 971 21
Well, I died. And I was dead... Then I wasn't. Death said that my soul didn't belong in that world. He gave me two choices: A) Reincarnate and lose m...
393K 10.1K 55
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ: ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ sแด€ส สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษดแดแด› า“แด€ษชส€. ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹, า“แด€แด›แด‡ ษชs ส™แด€ษชsแด‡แด…. า“แดส€ sแดแดแด‡ สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษขแดแดแด…, า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡sแด› ษชs...
153K 3K 49
แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ sสœแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด…, ส™แดแด›สœ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด˜ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡แด า“ส€แดแด แด„แดสŸสŸแด€แด˜sษชษดษข, แดกแด€s แด›สœแด‡ า“แด€แด„แด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแดœษดษขส€ส า“แดส€ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€. โ€ข...
555 8 16
Harry Potter x Fem! Reader โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* I looked straight at his eyes. "You can't expect me to allow you to die, not when we've lost so much." Silence...