Firsts & Lasts

By wastedtimez

COMPLETED NOVALEE JOHÄNSON finally has the opportunity to do what she wants in life. Starting with applying a... More

Firsts & Lasts.
First Days.
Last Frat Party of the Summer.
First Day of Class.
First of Many.
Last Encounters.
First Kiss?
Last Year at Oak Hill.
First, Second Chance.
Last Blonde.
First 'Fuck You's'.
Last Time Drinking.
First Sleepover.
Last Project Day.
First to Tell.
Last Conversation.
First Game.
Last C!
First Meeting.
Last Embarrassing Moment.
First Fling.
Last Weeks Events.
First Chats.
Last Study Session.
First Loss.
Last Christmas.
First Realization.
Last Night.
First Feeling.
Last Date for Maddy.
First Outing.
Last Drink.
First Confession.
Last Hangover.
First Suspicion Resolved.
Last Minute.
First Fight.
Last Struggle.
First Surprise.
Last Impressions.
First Attack.
Last Lie.
First Goodbyes.
Last Regression.
First Step Forward.
Last Party.
First Nights.
Last Apologies.
First Everythings.
Last Wish.
Firsts & Lasts Always.
Bonus Chapter One.

Last Time.

19.6K 303 204
By wastedtimez

Christian

I have a love hate relationship for early morning practices.

I love them because it's not scorching hot, and it means we don't have afternoon practices when it's scorching hot. I hate them because I've never been an early bird, but neither are any of my roommates. Except for Cgc who drives us every morning when there is morning practice.

Luckily, today was one of those days, so once I finished my somewhat successful conversation with Nova, I made my way to the boy's class and waited for them to get out. It was only a good fifteen minutes that I waited.

My conversation with Nova had gone smoother than I thought it would. I didn't expect this girl to fall at my feet at all. I knew no matter what she had said, she still had a vendetta against me. And no matter how much she's going to try and escape me, she won't be able to now that we have a class together.

"What do you have against seafood?" Rhys asks Cgc. It's only about eleven, but we were already hungry. Athletes eat a shit ton, especially Rhys. He's the smallest of all of us, but he never stops eating. Cgc turns his head slightly to look at the blonde in the backseat, "I'm allergic to seafood, asshat."

Rhys's mouth widens. "Since when?" We've been living together since sophomore year and have been best friends and teammates since freshman year. Every one of us knows Cgc is allergic to seafood. Which sucks for him since he's from Louisiana.

Rhys does always lives up to his dumb, blonde jock stereotype though. "I don't know, since I was born dumbass." Cgc retorts. I shake my head from disappointment in the passenger's seat. "Let's just get pizza." Xander says and finally, everyone comes to an agreement with that.

Once we get home, we all sit at the dining table — more like wooden picnic table — and start scarfing down pizza. I swallow the pizza in my mouth before setting it down. "Oh, I got a story for you, boys." I say and all their gazes fixate on me.

"Remember the Sigma party on Friday?" They all nod their heads in unison as they continue to eat. "I ran into an ex." I admit. Xander furrows his brows. I was with him at the party most of the time, and he had noticed I seemed off. I lied to him about it when we got home, and I think he just realized that.

Rhys cackles. "The whole female class of Oak Hill are your exes." I roll my eyes. Just because I've slept with people, doesn't mean I consider them my ex's. Novalee though, she's an ex. My only ex at that. Yup, I'm 21 and I've had one girlfriend my whole life.

"No, you idiot. This girl I actually dated in high school. I'm pretty sure she just transferred here because no way I went two years without noticing her." I swipe my tongue over my teeth, before taking another bite of my pizza. "Is she hot?" Xander says, raising his dark brows.

I tilt my head a bit, looking at him. "Smoking." I respond and he smirks. "Let's see the Insta, what's this girls name?" Cgc pulls out his phone and presses the Instagram app. I take the phone from him and type in her name. Her account pops up immediately, and I click on it.

I decide to let him look at it first, so I hand it back to him. Rhys and Xander come up behind him to get a look. I see his eyes widen as he quickly swallows the food in his mouth. "I know her!" Cgc says. I jerk my head back and my two best friends also look at him in confusion.

I get a slight burning sensation in my chest. Is it jealously? No. How does he know her then? If she had been going to Oak Hill all this time and I didn't know, I'm gonna be pissed. Especially because when Cgc says he knows a girl, it means he knows them.

He's a good-looking guy after all. He's tall, has some lean muscle on him, has dark hair and blue eyes that make women go crazy. Not to mention, he's the quarterback.

"How?" My voice is low, and my gaze doesn't move off of him. "I went to high school with her. She moved to my school from yours? That's fucking crazy." Thank fuck. There's still a chance they were... something, but I doubt it. Even though I just admitted that she's my ex, he's still a good enough friend to tell me if they ever hooked up.

"You dated her from when to when?" He adds when I don't answer. "I knew her since we were younger, but we started dating at the beginning of sophomore year and broke up at the end. Then she moved away." Rhys snatches the phone from him and starts scrolling through her account.

"She's crazy isn't she," he shakes his head "she's a red head, of course she is." Rhys answers himself. Xander rolls his eyes and sits back down to eat. "Anyway, I have Public Speaking with her and she's still bitter from high school." I stand up and walk over to the kitchen to throw away my plate. "Why do you think that?" Xander asks.

I shrug lightly and sit back down. "She's got a snarky little attitude when she's mad about things and when I apologized, she said 'whatever, I'm not even mad anymore'." Rhys shakes his head, "women always say that when they're still mad about something." He says with a mouth full of pizza. Xander and Cgc nod. "True."

"Who cares though, right? That's old news, bro." Xander says and pats my back. I didn't feel that way, but I wasn't going to let my friends know that. Sure, it was old news, but I don't know why I've always been drawn to this girl. Since I met her and even now, years later.

I'm not saying I want to marry the girl, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to be friends with her. That's if she ever stops being so fucking stubborn.

"Yeah, I'm not worried about it." I lie and chug the rest of my water bottle. "Oh, speaking of women. Guess who I got with last night?" Xander winks. "That was you?! I thought it was Cgc." Rhys says, looking over at our quarterback. Xander laughs, "Cgc goes celibate when the season begins, remember?"

"Ha! That's what you think." Cgc winks and takes a swig from his water bottle. Xander narrows his eyes at him and shakes his head. "Anyway, Kayla Jensen." He smirks and I nod my head in approvement. Kayla Jensen was the hottest senior. I'm shocked she slept with Xander. He's not ugly or anything, but she typically never sleeps with men who are younger than her.

She always says they don't satisfy her. That doesn't stop about a hundred lower classmen from trying to getting in her pants. Personally, I don't like a chase, so I'd never go for that. "You're fucking lying?" There's a clear tone of jealousy in Cgc's voice. Rhys laughs, "nah, you wish." Xander shakes his head slowly.

"Even made a movie out of it. I promised I wouldn't show it to anyone though and I'm a man of my word, so." He shrugs lightly and Cgc's mouth is in an 'o' shape. Both him and Rhys stare at my best friend, eyes laced with pure jealousy.

"Fuck you." Cgc says. I snort. These guys live and breathe sex.

I take my phone out of my pocket as it vibrates. Karla.

hey baby
saw u sitting next to a ginger today in class wth?
u didn't even acknowledge me until after class :( miss u

I hadn't talked to Karla in a couple of days. I forgot we had class together until I saw her earlier. I miss her. Well, I miss being inside her.

Christian: sry :( she was a friend, nth like that, babe.

come over, later? roommates leaving ;)

I stay on the chat because three bubbles come up almost immediately.

Karla: i believe you, i'll b there handsome.

I lick my bottom lip before Xander slaps my arm. I turn my head away from my phone to look at him. "What?" I say completely clueless since I had zoned them out the minute Karla texted me.

"Max said they finally finished cleaning the fucking house, so we're gonna get changed and go, you coming?" Max was one of our teammates who also lived off campus with two of our other teammates. Every week, we host two meetings at our places to study film. One day is for offense, the other is for defense. Today was for offense, but I'm the only one from my roommates that plays defense.

I was planning on going because I just wanted to go over and chill with Eli and Jaylen, Max's roommates who like me, play defense. But I'd rather stay home and have sex with a pretty girl. "Nahh, I got plans." I say, standing up. He nods his head and pats my shoulders before making his way to his room.

The guys clean up their messes before going upstairs. I'm lucky I don't live with a bunch of snobs. I text Karla that they're on their way out. She doesn't live in the dorms either, but her place is a good 20 minutes away from ours.

Thirty minutes later, I hear the knocks on the door. I run toward the door and open it smoothly. "Took you long enough." She chuckles and snakes her thin arms around my neck.

"Says you. Why haven't you been answering my texts?" She purrs. Her lips are dyed red with lipstick, and it gets me way too excited. Hands down, she's one of the prettiest girls in this school.

"I'm team captain now, babe. I'm a little busier than usual these days." I say cockily. This was true though. After the party on Friday, I've watched film, helped coach pick out and order new uniforms, and sent the guys a whole damn fifteen paragraphs about the new team schedule and itinerary for every single game.

She lets out a sexy laugh. "Team captain, yeah? That's sexy." She curls her lips in a smirk before sliding her manicured fingers down my bare chest. There's no need to waste time, so I decided to be shirtless when she came.

I follow her hand with my eyes, and it stops right above the hem on my shorts. I've been hard since I saw her. "Don't be a tease." I groan, looking back up at her. She bites down on her bottom lip before pulling me into a rough kiss.

She's aggressive and that's why she's one of the only girls I casually hook up with. She's not going anywhere anytime soon. Karla is too good at what she does to let go.

She places both of her hands on the sides of my neck and mine are glued to her waist. Once her tongue slides into my mouth, I slide my hands down to her thighs and pick her up. By nature, she wraps her legs around my waist before squealing a bit.

"Let's go upstairs." I say lowly. She nods her head and I carry her upstairs as she gives me sloppy kisses. And the rest is as amazing as any other night with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
2.1M 58.6K 34
Gabriella lives a beyond perfect life with her mom, her sister and her boyfriend of two years. She's finally at a place in her life where she is hap...
212K 10.5K 50
Amber has a secret, one that she hates. When the school bad boy finds out, she realizes he isn't who he seems to be. Garrett is hiding something. Whe...
72.2K 2.3K 47
Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. Please check TWs. After Theo got outed to the whole school, he gets paired with...