The Cop's Abduct

By introvert_2001

loveseries#2 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 " Commander Deepak Kashyap here, there are no traces about Dr. Mehra... More

Clash of Cars
The 3 Star Thieves
The Start Of New Tale
The Casanova
Falling For Her
The Holi
The New York Trip
Dr. Mehra & Mr. Vohra
The Marriage Threat
Confession & Rejection
The Missing Report
Alone In The Island
Ritorumasutā
Suggestion Please.....
His Sweetheart
The Engagement
The Stained Shirt
Tied Together
Blazing Ires
The Cozy Night
The Murder Mishap
Formula Of Pain
Enigma Of Pain
Calm & Indulged
Back To Square
The Desired Punishment
The Blood Shred
The Sleeping Beauty
Ethical And Unethical Porn
Please.... Just One Kiss
The Sexual Desires
France
Do I Love You?
The Actional Proposal
The Drunken Confessions
UPSE or NEET?
The Consoled Nights
It's NITHYA.
Transfer
The Naughty Mammals
Tresspassed and Arrested
The Glimpses Of The Past
The Ku-Chi-Koo
Dancing Desires
Series of skids
Drunken Discussions
Daddy Vibes
Back Home
My Adorable One
The Crying Exercise
spam
Queen Of Dark Nights
Epilogue
New Book Alert!

His Self Destruction

1.3K 50 2
By introvert_2001

Author's POV:

" Damn! Where the hell this woman is?" Anudeep thought checking the guest room. But to his bad luck, Smitha was not there.

He needs her urgently. He needs to discuss a case with her. Even though Smitha didn't leave Dr. Ahmed's hospital, she just visits Anudeep's hospital in the time of emergency and for some surgeries.

Anudeep is roaming the whole house with a file in his hand looking for Smitha. He looked cute with shorts, t shirt and big glasses.

He walked to his room only to hear the soft sound of water.

" Smitha....." He called and opened the door.

" Ahhhhhhh......" She shouted crossing her hands against her chest in the bath tub. Anudeep's eyes widened seeing her naked figure. He stood rooted at his place in the shock. The file he is holding fell down on the floor making a small thap.

" Anudeep....." Smitha whispered lowly. He unconsciously started walking towards the bathtub. His rugged breaths can be heard in the whole washroom inspite of the running water.

" Did you see anything?" Smitha asked timidly clenching her hands on her either sides.

" No. Not yet." He whispered hardly.

" Please go out. I'll be there in 10." Smitha asked vulnerably. Her lips are shivering in anticipation.

" O.... Sor.... Ok. Sorry. I'll be out." Anudeep only embarrassed himself stuttering. His ears turned pink. He clenched his eyes and looked at her before stomping out of the washroom picking the file.

Smitha sighed once she heard the sound of the lock.

" Anu, what the hell happened to you? Why did you barg into the washroom like that, you desperate creature?" He yelled on himself.

He sat on the bed and held his head. Smitha came out of the washroom in just a towel while the mist of lemon is following her behind.

" Hi!" Smitha said surprised seeing him on the bed.

Ofcourse it's his bedroom dummy. He'll be in his room. Smitha's brain chidded.

" Urhhh.... Hi." Anudeep smiled nervously. His eyes are again and again settling on her chest which Smitha didn't notice. It's quite distracting that a small growl left his mouth.

" Are you alright?" Smitha asked him innocently placing her hand on his shoulder.

" Bloody go and get dressed before I get settled between your legs." Anudeep yelled and marched inside the washroom. Smitha turned red in embarrassment. She herself didn't realise that she is in the towel once she saw Anudeep. And the comment he left made her go all pink matching her towel.

She swiftly rushed towards the closet of her room and changed.

She came back dressed in a kurthi and palazzo waiting for Anudeep to come back from the washroom. She heard the click of the washroom and immediately stood up.

" You wanna talk to me?" She asked nervously seeing him in the towel.

" Why were you bathing in my room?" Anudeep asked pulling her to himself. Her heart sank in anticipation and shock. Her neck started to heat up with his touch.

" That.... Tha... Ahhh... My shower is not wor.... working. " She muttered looking at him with pleasing eyes.

" You could have used the another guest room." Anudeep teased pulling her more closer. He took a sniff of her scent which is driving him crazy. Her heart is creating a disaster in her ribcage effecting her breathing.

" There was no geyser in that room. Anudeep please....." She mumbled and muttered the last part when he left a kiss on her strapped shoulder.

" You couldn't just barg into your fiance's room without his permission." He spoke in a hushed tone closing his eyes in the dizz of her lemon scent.

He placed his lips on her and gently sucked them for 2 seconds. A small whimper left her mouth when he left them abruptly.

" Shhhh..... I'll lose my control if you grant me the permission. Trust me, I won't leave you once we tie the knot. You'll be moaning my name every night." Anudeep commented bodly which made her go rigid.

" One more thing. It will be full of love and ecstasy but not the lust and pain. I love you Smitha." Anudeep kisses her cheek and took her to his bed.

He discussed every detail with her and asked her to assit him in that surgery to which she agreed.

Smitha got up to leave with the file but Anudeep held her back looking at her back.

" Sleep with me tonight. I'm tired hugging the pillow every night." He spoke gently with a smile.

Smitha tried to get her hand out of his grip but he tightened it after seeing the uncontagious grin on her lips. He can conclude that she is shy to say yes.

" No more discussions. We are calling it a night." Anudeep spoke pulling her onto the bed.

Weird feelings started to invade her system when Anudeep cuddled her. Her heartbeats riled changing her breathing pattern.

" Relax Smitha. It's just me baby." He whispered and kissed her neck. He can't get enough of her lime scent.

"So, what did my monster got me today?" Nithya asked as soon as Adi entered the room. She is expecting the letters from him.

He gave her a bored look and sat on the chair tiredly. His eyes looked tired and she can see how much he craved for one cigarette in his face.

He gently pulled the papers from his pocket and pushed the first letter with his index finger innocently.

Nithya took that letter and looked really surprised after reading it.

Dear Sweetheart!
I'm trying to quit the cigerrate for my heart and for the heart I love.

Love❤️
Adi.

Nithya looked at him in Awe. She looked really convinced with his letter.

He slowly pushed another letter towards her which instantly brought tears in her eyes.

Dear Little Sweet!
The smoke of my cigerrate burdened your trust on me. So, I quit smoking.

Love❤️
Adi.

" Come here!" Nithya called him immediately. He bent down and to his surprise Nithya kissed his forehead with so much love. It's really hard for him to handle feeling so much intensity from her.

He pushed another letter towards her and she took it. She read that and smiled at him.

Dear Sweety!
I'm a fool if I think smoking is cool. Why am I destructing myself with the cigerrates when I'm already in love with my self destruction?

Love❤️
Adi.

" So you think me as your self destruction!" Nithya smiled slyly. Adi shrugged having a small smile on his lips.

He pushed the final piece of paper which looked rolled. She opens it with a bit difficulty and read that. She raised her eyebrow at him to which he smiled at her warmly.

Dear Sweetheart!
You are like my cigerrate. I wanna smoke you irrespective of the time. You are the only thought in my mind during the peak stress. I feel like I need you more when I get some.

Love❤️
Adi.

" You crave me?" Nithya whispered which sounded so seducing.

" More than you can imagine." Adi whispered back. There was an emotion which is lingering between need and lust. He quickly masked it but unfortunately Nithya saw that already.

She smirked at him. It's like a real test for his control and patience.

" Why is only this paper rolled Adithya?" Nithya asked firmly.

" I was not able to control my desire. I thought to smoke before writing this letter but it's almost equal to breaking your trust. So I just rolled this paper and acted like I smoked." Adi said shrugging his shoulders at last.

Nithya's heart melted hearing his answer. She asked him to make her sit and he did as she asked.

She pulled his head to her chest and kisses his head repeatedly.

This is what I call heaven Adi. What happens if we can't get her kiss? God damn her boobs! So soft. Softer than the pillow cushions. Adi's devil spoke with so much lust trying to distract him.

Adi is so much into his inner voice that he almost tried to touch her breast. Once his Angel knocked him, he came out of the trance.

He gave a nervous chuckle to her and went to washroom. Nithya frowned thinking why is he behaving weirdly when she is appreciating him.

He washed his body with the body wash and pulled his hair back after washing them.

He came out with a towel in his hand while the robe covered his torso.

" I took an appointment with your doctor. After 3 days." Adi said rubbing his hair with his towel.

" It's been 3 months already?" Nithya asked him surprised.

" Yeah." Adi answered looking at himself in the huge mirror.

" It had taken me far too long to get you out of your sleep. Obviously it just completed like that for you." Adi scoffed which had a slight hint of anger.

Nithya sighed heavily and looked at him with helplessness like she couldn't do anything.

" I tried my hardest Adi. I actually tri...ed. That's why I woke up. I... I don't want you to cry." Nithya mumbled looking broken.

Adi felt sorry for acting on his impulse. He hugged her and kissed her forehead lightly.

" I wanna bath Adi. I was just being wiped with wet cloth." Nithya said the her eyes full of tears and a sad pout.

" You want me to bath you?" Adi asked slyly. He desperately want her to say yes. His desires are growing wildly.

" It's ok if you are uncomfortable. I'll ask aunty to bathe me." Nithya said. She totally turned the tables making Adithya gasp. He understood how cunning she is.

" Playing safe. Ain't you Sweety?" Adi asked walking towards her like a predator.

" Wh...what are you talking about? It's alright if you don't wanna bathe me. I'll keep stinking." Nithya said dejected.

" Ofcourse I wanna bathe you." Adi whispered kissing her shoulder. Nithya had a winning grin. She desperately want to bath. She don't care whether Adi will touch her or not.

" But, you just bathed." Nithya looked sad.

" What's your problem woman, when I'm willing to get drenched for you?" Adi asked irritated.

Nithya kept mum and looked at him with puppy eyes. Adi looked away but smiled at her antics.

He went to their actual room and got her body wash, bubble soap, shampoo and conditioner. He know she won't come out of water anytime soon as she'll touch it after few months. He preferred to use his hand to rub rather than the bath sponge. Her injuries are still sensitive.

Adi carried her to the washroom and turned the faucet of the bathtub on. Once he filled the tub with hot water, he checked it's temperature.

Once Nithya looked at his collection of bottles, she squealed for bubble bath. She lifted her right hand naturally but shrieked in pain. Adi didn't try to console her this time.

" Of ourse it's a bubble bath." Adi smiled and poured a large amount of soap in it.

He walked to the large marble island where he left her. He held her gently and got a hold on her zip. Nithya's breath hitched once she realised what he was doing. She was so excited to bath that she didn't think that she have to get naked infront of him. Nithya gulped audibly and she didn't even have the strength to stop him. She became weak with his touch.

Adi glided his hand along with the zip raising the goosebumps automatically on her skin.

The dress piled around Nithya's waist letting him see her lacy black bra.

" Who the heck made you wear the bra?" He asked a little annoyed. She is still healing for god's sake.

" Aunty. I asked her to." Nithya mumbled.

He snaked his hand around her waist and lifted her a little rashly pulling the dress off her legs. Her naked legs looked so sexy that his junior looked really eager. Nithya blushed darkly which complemented her skin.

Adi lifted her in the bridal style and took her to the bath tub. He got into the tub first and downed her into the water. A loud moan escaped her lips as soon as the hot water touched her skin. Her eyes looked as if she is in a daze.

Adi smiled seeing how relaxed she look. He straightened her body making her come out of her trance. She looked at him into his eyes which he found really sexy.

" You need to remove your panties and bra to bath." Adi whispered. She looked down at her bra and bit her lip giving him a shy look.

" I..... I....." Nithya stuttered looking here and there but Adi started removing her bra even before she knows it.

He tossed it outside the tub making the cold air caress her body. Nithya covered her breasts in the reflex. She is being nervous.

Adi leaned her to the end of the bathtub and glided his hand from her neck to her waist. It was so smooth that she didn't even feel his touch.

He is distracting with his sloppy kisses on her neck that Nithya arched her back irrespective of the pain she is feeling.

Adi caressed her bums and pulled the panty away slowly. The casts on her legs restricted her from feeling anything.

" Done." Adi mumbled kissing her ear lobes. He discarded his only towel and hugged her kissing her jaw favourish-ly.

" Adi! Please stop." Nithya breathed. She is feeling dizzy with his kisses.

" Adi, I need to bath." She whispered breathing again.

Adi sighed and smiled at her. He mumbled a little sorry and moved back. Nithya felt really bad for objecting him.

He settled himself infront of her and took her usual body wash into his hands. He squeezed a large amount of the gel and glided his hands over her shoulders and neck.

Nithya closed her eyes and a tear slipped from her eye.

" Sweety, are you alright?" Adi asked.

" Yeah. I'm. It's just that I missed this scent. I'm feeling alive again." Nithya looked overwhelmed.

" It's alright. " Adi said hugging her head and kissing it.

" You could have used the bath sponge Adi." Nithya said.

" Yeah, but I don't wanna take a risk of hurting you. I wanna run you a gentle bath." Adi reasoned smoothly rubbing her hands.

He leaned onto her and again glided his hand from her shoulder to her wrist creating the lather.

She didn't even realise that Adi lifted her hand.

" Adi!" She moaned as the sudden strike of pain hit her. He moved a bit up more to test the flexibility.

" Adi!" Nithya cried but he moved a bit more up kissing her shoulder and neck as sorries.

" Adi please stop. It's really hurting." Nithya cried in pain. Adi threaded his fingers with hers and made a total 90 degree angle of their hands giving her the ultimatum.

" I'm sorry love. But I'm as stubborn as you. This only gets good." Adi mumbled. He brought down their hand and Nithya's cries stopped. He gently twisted that behind her back making her again shriek in pain. The tears kept flowing piercing Adi's heart but she needs this.

Nithya leaned onto his shoulder unable to bear the pain. She is begging him to stop but he showed her no mercy.

" Please..... Please..... Stop. It's hurting." Nithya cried hiccing up.

Adi felt guilty for giving her the pain. He circles her hands around his neck and rubbed her shoulders and neck. He traces the ribs on her back to which she didn't even talk. She is angry on him for making her go through this.

He took the hand faucet and turned the temperature of the water to warm.

Adi pulled Nithya back and wiped her tears which wetted her whole cheeks.

" You are bad. Very bad." Nithya said it like a complaint. Adi smiled at her childishness but her face showed the pain she felt.

" Come on talk to me." Adi asked removing her hair from the bun letting it cassade over her back. Nithya nodded her head in no popping the bubbles that floated on the water.

Adi took her hand and gently kissed her palm letting it stay on his lips.

" If you act like this, then I'll call the physiotherapist. You know it pains more than now if he massages and make you do the exercises." Nithya glared at him and he smirked at her for holding her correct nerve.

Adi wetted her hair and took an ample amount of shampoo in his hands. He gently massages it over her scalp letting her close her eyes.

" You made me cry." Nithya mumbled against his chest.

" You'll cry every day if you choose exercise as your reason." Adi said still massaging her head.

" Monster." Nithya mumbled tracing his shoulder with the water.

" Close your eyes. I'm rinsing your hair." Adi rinsed her hair cleanly and her hair looked really smooth and soft under the water. He kissed her forehead and nose when she is looking at him with closed eyes.

" Done?" Nithya asked and Adi hummed.

He left her conditionered hair for few minutes. In the mean time he chit chatted with her about random things now and then rubbing her belly.

" I'm sleepy." Nithya yawned.

" Few more minutes Sweetheart." Adi said and rinsed her hair.

They got out of the bathtub and Adi washed either of them clean removing all the soap from their body.

" Blue towel." Nithya pointed when Adi tried to wrap her in a white towel. Adi smiled nodding his head in no.

" Let me dry your hair. Or else you'll catch cold and fever." Adi said and Nithya nodded.

" I wanna test my left hand's strength." Nithya said suddenly.

" And how my Sweet?" Adi asked folding his hands against his chest.

" I'll try to turn the switch on. It creates pressure on wrist." Nithya said excitedly.

" Don't cry again." He said handing the blow dryer to her. She grinned at him and tried all the strength but there was not enough pressure the push the switch down. Nithya looked Adi dejectedly making him smile.

" You can do it." Adi encouraged. Nithya tried again and it worked this time. Hot air blew on her face making her throw the dryer suddenly.

Adi laughed his ass off seeing her sudden repulsion.

" Don't test my patience Adithya Vohra." Nithya said and he pressed her lips with his fingers.

He dried her hair and helped her to get into one of his t shirts.

"Adi! Bra and panty." Nithya whispered turning red.

" Not necessary. Sleep. " Adi said while he himself is wearing just a short.

" Adi please...." She whined lowly turning him on.

He hovered over her and attacked her neck making her gasp. She unintentionally used her right hand to hold his shoulder.

Adi grazed his teeth on her neck and stopped once he found her sweet spot. Nithya cried in pain when Adi bit her harshly. A drop of tear left her eye when he is soothing the mark with his tongue. She feels like she is on the 7th heaven.

" Come on. Moan my name Sweetheart." Adi whispered sucking her sweet spot wildly.

" Ahhhhh..... Adi." She arched her head and wiggled her heavily casted legs.

Adi stopped and Nithya breathed greedily. Adi's hand slowly riled her TShirt up making her gasp in horror. He slowly peppered the kisses on her stomach. Her body started to shiver in need. Loud squeals left her mouth as his warm lips touched her burning skin.

Adi kissed her belly button while she kept shivering under him. He blew the cold air on her wet patches making her moan.

" Please. Stop...." Nithya said gasping for air.

" Then answer me a question." Adi demanded tracing his nose on her inner thighs. Nithya's eyes shot open when his breath hit there.

He sucked the very area really close to her woman hood.

" Please..... Nooooo....." Nithya cried in ecstasy when Adi kissed her inner thigh. The harmless biting is turning Nithya really wet.

" Do you have a tattoo?" Adi asked breathing in her scent on her neck. He sucked the tear from her temple. Nithya looked into his eyes shocked.

" No. I don't have one." Nithya said frowning.

" It might be my illusion." Adi mumbled to himself. Adi moved her long rogues securing them behind her ear. He caressed her smooth cheeks with his thumb thinking something deeply.

" I missed you really very much. Don't leave me." Adi said hugging her body." Nithya was taken back by his confession. She caressed his silky locks with her left hand powerless.

" Can I kiss you once?" Adi asked her with the puppy eyes sliding the t-shirt down her shoulder. Nithya gaze fell on her sliding t-shirt and glared at Adi.

" NO." Nithya said strictly still breathing heavily. Adi looked dejected and hid himself between her breasts which turned Nithya's eyes into saucers. He carefully circled her hard nipple over the t-shirt. Nithya lightly swatted his hand away making him groan in irritation. He burried more into her breasts making her more angry.

" Adi." Nithya warned.

" I don't care." Adi mumbled closing his eyes. Her breasts are warm and the comforter over them is acting as an insulator proving them the enough warmth.

Nithya smiled when she felt Adi's even breaths over her breast. She can understand that their relationship is going in a very good pace. Her accident added fuel to both their desires. That made more time for them to be together.

.............................................................

" Shall we go?" Adi asked Nithya fixing his watch strap.

Listening no answer from Nithya, Adi turned back. He smiled seeing her antics. She looked really fresh just like a flower. Her hair is neatly tamed.

Nithya lifted her hands up asking for Adi to lift her. He smile and walked towards her. He got her in his arms walking towards the living room.

Rahul wolf whistled seeing the young couple. Adi rolled his eyes at his father but smiled at last. Nithya screamed a good morning enthusiastically while they too greeted her back.

" What about my good morning?" Adi asked stilling at the place.

" Good morning." Nithya grinned.

" Not this. Atleast not like this." Adi said frustrated. Nithya giggled understanding what he want.

" No." She clearly declared.

Adi sighed and ate his breakfast leaving Nithya.

" Hawwwwww....... You left me." Nithya said looking at her empty plate and Adithya.

" When I can't get what I want, you too can't get what you want." Adi shrugged.

Nithya looked at Anuradha with her doe eyes innocently which melted her immediately. She fed her and Nithya winked at Adi. He grinned thinking that nothing can be done with her.

He took her to the hospital and Anudeep did all the necessary tests. He performed her the X-Ray. She left no chance to tease him.

" Why is Smitha not with you?" Nithya asked when he took her to the scanning room.

" She is down with fever." Anudeep said pressing some keys on the machine.

" May be you didn't give her proper rest at night." Nithya giggled making him glare at her.

" Shut up. Nothing such happened and will not happen until our wedding." Anudeep declared making Nithya laugh.

" Tease me once more, and I'll inform Adithya that you wanna have some quality time with him." Anudeep said making her shut.

" Such vile people have surrounded me." Nithya pouted sadly.

" And the one with vile thoughts is you." Anudeep spoke harshly wheeling her to his cabin.

" How are her reports?" Adi asked.

" I'll tell you by evening. Don't worry. I'll call you. And make sure that this shit won't be around you." Anudeep said glaring at Nithya. Either of them are not backing from glaring eachother.

" Language Anudeep." Adi warned.

" You must have heard what she spoke with me." Anudeep nodded his head in no.

" Did you?" Adi asked turning towards his wife.

" Will I Adi?" Nithya asked fake whimpering. Anudeep looked taken aback with her acting skills.

" I know her well Anudeep. She won't do any such thing." Adi said to Anudeep. Nithya grinned at Anudeep with a victory smirk and brought back her innocent face when Adi looked at her.

Adi nodded and went back to their mansion while the whole journey went with Nithya's banter.

He leaned over the balustrade and was talking regarding his case with Suresh as he took a leave for today. Nithya is observing his every vibrant feature that is glistering in the sunlight.

He looked like he is yelling at him. Adi irritatedly cut the call and took out the cigerrate box from the cupboard in the balcony. He light it up and was about to take a puff but stopped once he realised Nithya's condition.

He angrily looked at the cigerrate and put it off throwing it in the dustbin.

He marched towards his bed and hovered over Nithya pulled her lips into his. He kissed her really wild. Adi's hands are shaking and his mind is dizzy without a cigerrate.

Nithya who observed everything from the bed kissed him back as he chose to kiss her rather than smoking.

Nithya moaned and squealed in his mouth when he nibbled her lips. He repeatedly sucked the same spot earning a small whimper from Nithya.

" I..... Want cigerrate. Please. Only one." Adi panted. He looked like a crazy person.

Nithya didn't like him depending on the cigerrate as his stress buster. She pulled him onto her while Adi balanced himself on his hands when Nithya pulled him suddenly by his collar.

" You only need ME. Nothing else." Nithya mumbled in his mouth deepening the kiss. She whimpered in pain with the pressure she is exerting on his lips.

She nibbled his lips earning a small moan from Adi. She parted from him and rested her forehead on his breathing heavily. Adi looked at her shocked. He never expected her to kiss him. It's her first kiss to him.

" I..... I need rest." Nithya stuttered when she realised what she have done. She pulled the duvet on herself while Adi is still in daze with her kiss. He touched his lips which turned tender and soft with her one kiss. It showed her care, love and frustation over him.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 4405.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 5.7K 33
《 Featured in 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 & 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Reading lists 》 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯 : A handsome and hardworking man...
133K 5.7K 44
Sarthak was totally drunk when he moved towards his room where his bride was. She was in her bridal attire and was waiting for him on the bed which w...
11M 604K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
92.4K 6K 51
"What happened Prisha? Why did you call me here at this time? Is everything alright?" I asked getting closer to her. She doesn't call me at odd hours...