๐— ๐˜† ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ โ‡‰ ๐—๐— ๐— ๐—ฎ...

Oleh multi_stories01

๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—... Lebih Banyak

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
So Jealous
Pogue Style
Daddy's Little Girl
Disconnected
Closure
Full Kook
Try Me
Don't Want Them
So Do I
Don't Leave
Get Out
Skeeter
Bullshit
I Can't
Crain House
Domination
Fuck Off
Right Thing
Goodbye
Money
I Love Him
Code Blue
Give Me Something
Weed
Still Got Stitches
I Know
Cell
For Good
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ
๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐—๐—'๐˜€ ๐—š๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ด
๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ด!
๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ
๐—ง๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜
๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ
๐—œ-๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜
๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐—”๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ
๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜
๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ
๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ
๐—š๐—ผ!
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐—ช๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด
๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜€
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ
๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—จ๐—ฝ
๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐˜
๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ
๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐— ๐—ฒ
๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฑ
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

Midsummers

9.9K 131 7
Oleh multi_stories01

The next day, the four Pogues found themselves standing at Heyward's shop. The two boys with little cuts and bruises on their faces. JJ with a busted lip.

" Don't let it get to your head, P. There were three of them and only two of you at the start. We all know it's typical Kook shit." Ari states as Pope walked back and forth talking to his friends.

" What was your thought process? Using your head, man?" JJ questioned Pope.

" I don't know, man. I kinda of just acted off of instinct. I was a corned animal." Pope replies.

" Hey, Pope, there's someone here to see you." Heyward calls to him.

Following him was Deputy Shoupe. He walked toward the teens only looking straight at Pope. Pope immediately tenses. JJ, Ari and Kie all shared a worried look.

" Evening, Officer." Pope nods greeting the man politely.

" I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property. Keep your hands on the counter where I can see them." Shoupe informs.

Pope's eyes widen when Shoupe cuffs him. The boy sends JJ and Ari panicked looks. Ari walks next to JJ linking her arm through his.

" Shoupe, what did he do?" Heyward asked deeply scared and worried.

" Take a look at the warrant." Shoupe answers.

The three teens and Pope's father start looking over the paper as Shoupe leads Pope who hasn't said a thing out of the shop. Once there done reading they instantly run out after them.

" It wasn't him!" JJ suddenly shouted making Shoupe stop from putting Pope in the cap car and turn to him.

" JJ, no." Ari whispered to him roughly. JJ's father would be pissed and hurt him—no kill him. Ari wasn't going to allow that.

" It was—."

" It was me. I was so mad at Topper for everything that he did to me. He had just beaten me and John B up. He tried to talk me out of it but I didn't listen wanting nothing but revenge. I'm not letting him take the blame for something I did." Ari cut JJ off.

" Ari, what the hell are you doing?" Pope asks.

" I'm telling the truth, Pope. This wasn't you and you know it." Ari spoke softly. She didn't take her eyes of Shoupe not wanting to see JJ's eyes that she knew were held with heart break.

" Ari, come on." JJ and Pope try.

" Shut up! Just shut up!" Ari shouts to the both of them. " He's a good kid Shoupe. You know I'm not like the rest of my family.

" Yeah." Shoupe nodded. Shoupe knew she didn't do it deep down but he couldn't exactly do much as of right now.

" It was all me." Ari informs.

" That's the whole truth?" Shoupe turns his gaze to Pope.

Ariella nods at him when he glanced at her nervously. He was hesitant.

" Yeah, that about covers it." Pope nods reluctantly.

Shoupe sighs, taking the cuffs off Pope walking to Ari and cuffing her instead. Before they can walk to the police car JJ runs in front of them.

" Can I have a moment, please?" JJ begs Shoupe.

" One minute." He nods moving to the side to give them space.

" You have so much to lose." JJ whispers.

" I'll still would have you and the Pogues right?" Ari questions.

" Yeah." JJ nods.

" Then i'm not losing anything i haven't lost already. Plus my dad won't do anything. I couldn't let you get hurt and have Pope lose his whole future." Ari smiles at him softly.

" You truly are somethin' darlin." JJ whispered softly pecking her lips.

" Okay, times up." Shoupe grabs Ari putting her into the police car carefully. Shoupe drives off. Pope throws his hat to the ground angrily, stomping inside the shops.

" It wasn't her was it?" Heyward looked to the two other teens. They shook their heads. Heyward nodded following his son.

" We can meet her there, okay?" Kie placed a hand on JJ's back who's eyes were watery.

" Mhm." JJ hummed not looking at her.

                           𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

Ariella walked out of Peterkin's office after being questioned about the two men that shot at them and broke into John B's house. Ariella caught her father's angry and disappointed gaze making her look down. Ari after a couple of moments looked up again from her feet to see Kie and Pope running toward her pulling her into a hug.

" Oh! Thank goodness." Kie sighed relieved letting go of the girl.

" Thank you so much." Pope whispered into her ear.

" I would do it again." Ari whispered back squeezing him once more. Pope pulled away.

Ari and JJ then ran toward each other. JJ caught Ari in his arms spinning her around while kissing her forehead.

" Ariella. Let's go. Now!" Ward instructs from behind JJ.

" I'll see you later." Ari pecked his lips going to walk to her father but JJ held her close.

" What if—."

Ari cuts him off. " I'll be fine."

JJ let's go slowly and Ari walks outside, following her father. They got into the car. Ward put his seatbelt on instantly taking off.

" Are you serious!" Ward slammed on the wheel as he now pulled over not even a minute later.

" Dad, you don't understa—." Ari tries to explain.

" Shut up!" Ward cuts his daughter off slapping her. Ari gasped shocked that her father put his hands on her. Ariella's eyes full with tears. She unlocks the door and starts walking back to the Police station, her friends probably still there.

" Ariella wait." Ward gets out the car. Ari doesn't respond still holding her cheek.

" I'm sorry! Ari, sweetheart, please!" Ward slams his hand on the car making Ari flinch and stop at the noise.

" You have treated me like shit my whole life but not once have you laid a hand on me. You disgust me." Ariella says with distaste before running off again.

" You better be there at midsummers!" Ward stood there watching his daughter go. Ari just stuck up her middle finger at him.

                           𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

( Her hair is loose in waves with a green flower crown.)

Ari now found herself with Kie getting ready for Midsummers. They decided that if they were forced to go to this dreadful place they would do it together.

" This is disgusting." Ari and Kie say together looking at themselves in the mirror. They both hated dresses and putting makeup on. It didn't make them feel like themselves. But Ari put it on because of the hand print that was still on her face. Only Kie knew and it was going to stay that way.

" I know, it's just horrible." Kie's mom spoke sarcastically.

" We look like bourgeoisie pigs." Kie stated as Ari was still looking at herself in the mirror.

" Come on, Kie. Let's just get this day over with." Ari linked her arm with Kie's walking out of the room and into the kitchen.

" So what's up with you and JJ?" Kie raised her eyebrows suggestively.

" I'm not sure, if i'm being honest. He hasn't asked me out yet." Ari popped a grape into her mouth.

" But you guys are basically a couple?" Kie asked confused.

" I guess so...I don't know maybe he doesn't want to label it or move fast." Ari shrugged. She honestly had no idea. Her and JJ did not talk about anything. They just simply didn't hide their feelings anymore.

" Let's go girls!" Kie's dad called to them. Ari put the grapes away before linking her arms with Kie's again and walking out.

                           𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

" Excuse me, sir." Ari begins talking in a British accent.

" Do we have to shuck these ourselves?" Kie continues.

In annoyance, Pope turns about to talk the Kook but a smile instantly forms on his face seeing the two girls he cares for most in the world. One as his sister and one as his more...

" Cause it might mess up our costumes." Ari gestures to her and Kie's dresses.

" We wouldn't want that now would we?" Pope chuckles at the girls. Pope goes and do their hand shake, also hugging both girls after.

" Those accents were bad." Pope tells them as they pull away.

" It was, but why not just go through with it." Ari shrugged bumping her shoulder with his.

" You ever seen this many Kooks in one place?" Kie questions Pope.

" Yeah, last year." Pope nods.

" We're in the lion's den." Kie and Ari mumble together.

" Hey, Ari, thank for what you did. Truly. I can't repay you enough." Pope turns to her.

" Your my brother, Pope. I would do it again. Plus you have so much going for you." Ari sent him a small smile.

" So do you and I will do whatever—."

" Pope, it was my fault anyway. If I didn't punch him then maybe we wouldn't be here. I'm gonna get a drink." Ari sent him a smile with a nod and walked off.

" Is she okay?" Pope asked Kie as he watched Ari walk off.

" Uh, yeah. Ward didn't take it well." Kie didn't meet his eyes. Pope noticed but didn't push further.

   𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

It was now night time. The sun has finally set. Ari stood with her little sister the whole time dancing and talking with random strangers. Ariella tried to avoid her father and Rose the best she could.

After a couple of minutes, a loud siren was heard causing everyone to turn to the sound and see JJ getting dragged out the party. Kie and Ari glance at each other in confusion, not knowing the blonde was there.

" Look, man, I can walk myself. I got legs. I really appreciate what you did back there. Now let me walk by myself." JJ struggled out of the guards grip.

" Oh, Mr.Dunleavy! I see you got your drink. I'm actually gonna down that." JJ reaches out grabbing the alcohol and downing it.

Slamming it on the table when done. He didn't care about the looks people sent to him. Ari watched trying to keep herself from laughing but it was hard.

" What the hell is the matter with him?" Mr.Dunleavy questions.

" Sorry, sir." The guard apologizes.

" It's okay, everybody!" Do not panic. Just leave it for the men and women in uniform huh? Let's hear it for them." JJ claps loudly.

The Kooks fall silent watching the blonde Pogue in disbelief. They didn't like the fact that he was messing up their night.

" Rose! You look like Lady Liberty." JJ comments. That was it for Ari she started laughing so loud ignoring the looks her family we're giving her. JJ looked at her winking.

" Let go of him!" Ari shouts to the guard seeing him man hand JJ.

" You can't just boot him!" Kie adds. They walked to the guard.

" Excuse me, ma'am?" The guard stops looking at the girls.

" We invited him here." Ari lies.

" Ariella. Stop it now and come back here." Ward demands. Ariella ignored him.

" We're members of this club." Kie adds.

JJ took the distraction as the perfect moment to forcefully shove the guard off him sending him into a table. The crowd gasped.

" Hey, mandatory power hour at Rixon's, princess, Kie. Pope, you as well alright. Rixon cove. Let's roll." JJ speaks loudly. " Alright, babe, Kie, come on. Workers unite. Throw off your chains!"

Ward grabbed Ari's wrist stopping her from moving anywhere. " You are not going anywhere with them. You will stay here with your family and not ruin our family name."

" They are my family." Ari pushes her dad forcefully off of her. Ward stumbled back watching Ari run to the group.

" Come on, princess!" JJ called to her. Ari ran to them with a smile on her face, laughing as she went. She jumped into JJ's arms. JJ twirled her around, then placing her on his back as the five Pogues ran off.

" Whoo!" Kie and Ari high five each other.

The Pogues smiled and laughed as they made their way out. The only Kook that had a smile in her face was, Sarah Cameron. Not only due to John B and wanting friends like that but due to seeing her sister being happy and being the real her. Sarah wish she had the guts to do what her twin did.

   𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.6K 423 49
"แด›แด สŸษชแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแด˜แด‡ แด๊œฐ ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ. แด„แด€ษดแด„แด‡สŸ แด˜สŸแด€ษดs แดŠแดœsแด› ษชษดแด„แด€sแด‡ สแดแดœ แด„แด€สŸสŸ แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส "แดแด‡แด‡แด› แดแด‡ ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€สŸสŸ. sแด แดแดœแด„สœ ๊œฐแดส€ sแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ สŸแดแด แด‡. sแด€สษชษดษข "แดœs" แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ สแดแดœ แดก...
42K 415 19
~*JJ Maybank x Y/n Routledge*~*Completed :)*~
229K 3.4K 57
๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ : ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ Franklin moves to the Outer Banks after a tragic accident back home. She moves on with her...
13.1K 167 19
"In that moment my world falls, it can't be right. My head can't process what's going on, and I just end up hugging JJ, since we were the only ones l...