𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺

Ariella stood next to Sarah on the dock as she bit her thumb nervously. JJ dropped her off with Sarah before he went off to go through with his plan to get John B out.

The Cameron didn't want this to do such a thing alone, she even told him she would go,  but he shot it down telling her that would cause her more stress and she would get hurt and he would hate himself if he let that happen.

Ariella reluctantly agreed and so now she was head with her twin, waiting for a message back from their younger sister. "Any response?"

"Not yet." Sarah glances down at her phone. "You should text her. She likes you more."

"I know." Ariella says, she takes her thumb out of her mouth. "But she probably hates me for leaving her. I'm not just going to text her out of the blue. I have to actually talk to her."

Sarah goes to respond, but her phone dings making both girls become silent. They share a look before Sarah opens her phone. Her eyes widening.

"What?" Ari gets closer. "What did she say?"

"Deachs Point. 10:00." Sarah reads, sending the girl a thumbs up back.

"What does Wheezie know about Deachs Point?" Ari questions. "That's where you go when you're planning to kill someone."

Sarah rolls her eyes playfully. "At least she answered. That's all that matters."

"It's just a weird place for Wheez." Ari mutters as they start to walk. "That's all I'm saying."

                            𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

It was now dark, Ariella and Sarah stood on the Cameron boat that was near the dock of Deachs Point. They had went to get food, had an awkward meal, but as time went it became less awkward and they started acting more like sisters.

"When Wheezie sees us together, she's gonna freak." Ariella says with a chuckle.

Sarah laughs. "I think younger us would too."

Ari let's out another chuckle as she moves through the boat. She couldn't imagine what her younger self would think of her and the star she was in now.

She was messed up. Her life ever since she was born was messed up, but it wasn't as bad as it use to be. The only person she didn't have by her side right now was John B, her brother. She lost her other one, but he was currently a lost cost.

Ariella's younger self never thought she could reach a state of peace. She never thought that she would be in a decent place, away from Ward and the toxic household she was held and abused in. She never thought that she would find or feel love, but here she was surrounded by the people she loved most and knew they loved her back. She was literally about to start a family of her own.

Ariella gets out of her head with a sigh. She looks over to Sarah who kept checking the time. "What time is it?"

"10:00." Sarah answers as she walks towards Ari. "Should we look?"

"Yeah, I think so." Ariella nods. "Gotta make sure we can kill her before she kills us."

"Stop saying stuff like that." Sarah punches her sisters arm lightly before grabbing her hand and dragging her off of the boat.

"Wheezie?!" Ari calls out to the girl as they look around the dock. Bells ringing in the back. They comes to a stop and look around, Sarah still keeping a grip on her hand.

"Come on, Wheeze." Sarah mumbles. A noise in the distance catches Ari's ears and it seems it also caught Sarah's because the girl dragged her towards the area they heard the noise, which was behind one of the boats a little further away theirs.