Skeeter

Right after the Pogues conversation, they found themselves now at the Crain house after stopping at Battery Jasper.

" This is it." Pope informs. They all get out of the car.

" You're kidding me?"Ari mumbled as she walked next to her boyfriend.

" Worst case scenario." JJ shrugs.

" Why'd it have to be here...of all places?" Pope groaned stepping next of the blonde girl.

" I heard that Mrs. Crain buried her husband's head in the property." JJ recalls looking between the other Pogues.

" Really, J? You just had to say that now?!" Ari grumbled.

" Sorry! I was just saying." JJ put his hands up in defense. Ari rolled her eyes linking her arm with his as the group started making their to the Crain house. JJ not liking the way he was holding on to his girlfriend, unhooked his arm placing it around their waist as they walked. Ari smiled up at him kissing his cheek.

" Look, you guys know whose house this is, right?" Kie asks.

" Oh, yeah. No, I do." JJ nods.

" Honestly, I don't believe the stories of this place." John B tells them.

" Which stories did you hear?" JJ asked Kie pulling Ari in front of him as they walked.

" The one where she killed her husband with an axe and that she's been holed up ever since." Kie looks back at the other 2 boys. " On certain nights, when the moon is full...you can see her in the window!"

When JJ saw that she wasn't being serious, his face fell. " No, it's not funny, cause it's all true." JJ continues. " I swear to God, guys, this is all real. I knew Hollis."

" Wait you knew Hollis Crain?" Ari looked up at the blonde boy.

" How the hell do you know Hollis?" Pope questions placing a hand on JJ's chest causing him to stop and turn.

" She was my babysitter, man. She told me all about it. Told me the truth...about her mother and what happened in this house." They all glanced at the house in front of them. " So as a kid, she heard all the stories that her mother killed her father, and she was murdered and all. Hollis didn't believe it...Until that night?" JJ trails off.

" What night?" John B asks.

JJ looks at John B before answering. " It all came back to her. When Hollis was 6 years old she heard her parents arguing downstairs, so she goes downstairs to see her mom washing her hands in a sink...full of blood. Her mother just says that she cut her finger. The next mother, she says her father and her split up. but then, Hollis noticed something. Her mother going into the parlor room constantly, in and out and in and out with plastic bags. Weeks pass, and Hollis decides to use the outhouse." JJ rubs his thumb on Ariella's hip. " And as she's using it, she looks down, and there, in the outhouse, is her father's head looking straight back at her."

" God, you are so full of shit." John B comments leaning his head back.

" Dude, I swear to God, man." JJ insists.

" Did she call the police?" Pope questions.

" She didn't have time." JJ responded.

Ignoring the male blonde's crazy story, John B pushes pass them grabbing Kie and Ari and walking to the Crain house.

" Wait, bro!" JJ calls the John B making his stop and turn. " You sure you wanna do this? She's an axe murderer. You got a cast on."

" I don't give a shit, if she's an an axe murderer, okay? I got nothin to lose, right?" John B reminds.