𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰

"Why does she get to tickle?" JJ questions wrapping an arm around a sleepy Ariella, pulling her on to his lap.

"She can do it the best." Pope says with a shrug.

Together the Pogues besides a very tired Ariella, decided that Kie was the best. Ari was the first choice because they all knew how good she weirdly was at disguising her, but she was too tired to do anything.

They knew from the jump JJ wasn't the best option because he was too hot headed and he would be the type to slip up. Pope not only didn't want to do it, but he would get nervous and start rambling.

"Should I do an accent?" Kie questions curiously.

"Mhm." Ari hums sleepily. "Definitely disguise your voice."

"Like how? How should I disguise it? Like this?" Kie asks in a British accent, which made Ari chuckle lightly.

Hearing her laugh made JJ's heart swell. Seeing her laugh and smile especially after recent events. It made him happy that she was happy. He liked seeing her like this. He hopes it would stay like this as time goes on.

JJ kisses the top of her head as she cuddles deeper into his chest. He rests his other hand on her thigh. Ariella felt butterflies in her stomach, she kisses JJ's neck lightly.

"Not like that." JJ shakes his head, pointing to Kie.

"Like Batman." Pope suggests with a nod.

"Batman." Kie repeats, her voice low to make her sound inconspicuous. Ari giggles when JJ sticks his tongue out and touches her nose. She does the same to him back.

"There you go." Pope claps as he and Kie ignore the overly cute couple.

Kie dials the number and waits a couple seconds before he answers.

"Hello?" Gavin speaks in a very calm manner.

Ari presses a kiss to JJ's nose before they both sit up and pay attention to the call. Ari wondered how this call was gonna go exactly. Would they be able to get a confession? Maybe, maybe not. She was honestly leaning towards no.

"Hello." Kie speaks in a low tone and grimaces at they way she sounded. She hales her head and puts the phone on mute. "I can't."

"Hello?" Gavin says again getting impatient.

"Yes you can." Ari encourages the girl. "Come on."

Kie nods taking in a breath. "Is Gavin there?"

"This is Gavin." Gavin responds. "Who's this?"

The four Pogues share a look. The one thing they didn't talk about. A...fucking...name. They tonight of everything besides that. Boy were they toast.

"Hello?" Gavin says growing more and more
impatient.

"I know that happened on the tarmac." Kie blurts out the confession. She glances at Ari.

Ari looks at her with wide eyes as she slowly gets flashbacks from that they everything happened on the tarmac. The day her life went to shit. Everything comes back to her.

Her and John B almost getting hit by the plane, her getting shot by her own brother, John B and Sarah dying. The way Ward covered for Rafe. The last gunshot she heard before she passed out, not knowing what exactly it signified.

JJ once again brings her into his chest. He places light kisses on her shoulder, slowly trailing up to her neck. He places big kisses on her cheek, hoping to easy her anxiety. He traces little patterns here and there also.

"Um...who is this?" Gavin questions confused, letting out a anxious laugh.

"It was Rafe Cameron, but you already knew that and you lied about it." Kie spoke with nothing, but determination and anger.

They all glanced at each other. They wanted nothing more than have Gavin confess. One confession...that's all they needed. All they needed to bring John B and Sarah home All they needed for everyone to know how right Ariella was.

"Okay, who is this?" Gavin speaks into the phone. He gets angrier and angrier with every word he spoke.

"We're gonna prove it." Kie says sternly into the phone. "You're guilty. You could have saved her...them, Gavin, and you didn't."

Kie glances at Ariella. Her heart aches for the girl. Ariella had her head placed in JJ's neck as she fiddles with JJ's bracelets. Ari tried not to break down, but it got harder and harder the more Kie talked about it.

"And you are not getting away with this." Kie seethes. She was not going to let anything happen to Ariella. To her family.

"Listen to me! Who is this?" Gavin shouts causing Kie to panic and end the call on the angry man.

"How was that?" Kie lets out a breath as she looks between the other three Pogues.

Ari sits up wrapping her arms around JJ's neck. Ari let's out a breath just like Kie and sends Kie a nod with a small smile. "That was great, Kie. Definitely got to him."

"Yeah." JJ agrees. "I was scared. Good Job."

"All right. As tickled the wire." Pope nods proudly in confirmation.

"Ari, I'm sorry for what I said." Kie starts making Ari look to her. "I was saying anything that came into my mind and what happened to you was a big part of it. I'm just so angry about everything and specifically that. I can't believe Rafe would do something like that to you and—."

"Kie it's okay." Ari reassures her placing her head down on JJ's shoulder. JJ placing a kiss on her forehead. "You did what you had to. It hurt at first, but I understand. This is for John B and Sarah. Anything to get them back."

"I'm so sorry." Kie apologizes again.

"Kie." Ari reaches over and takes her hand into his. "It's okay. Don't worry. Brought back some memories, but I'm fine. I promise."

"Good." Kie breaths out with a nod.

"Phase two complete. Now we wait and listen." Pope states leaning back into the seat of the car.

"Isn't this gonna be fun." Ari chuckles adjusting herself on JJ's lap. "Waiting here, for him, to finally have a guilty conscience."

"Relax, love." JJ whispers into her ear. "I can feel you shaking."

"I'm sorry." Ari whispers back as she tries to stop shaking.

"It's okay." JJ takes her face into his hands. "You're okay, beautiful."

"I know. I'm just nervous." Ari looks into her boyfriend's eyes.

"I love you." JJ stares right back into her eyes.

"I love you more." Ari says back in a soft tone.

JJ smiles and pulls the girl into a soft, passionate kiss. Ari felt her whole body relax. It was like all her problems and anxiety just disappeared. It's crazy how hopelessly in love she was with the Maybank boy.