I Can't

The next day Ariella stood beside Pope as they watched Kiara walk towards them on the dock. Apparently there was a code red and the Routledge boy needed both girls.

" Code red!" Pope calls out to Kie.

" What the hell os going on?" Kie asks as she got closer.

" Apparently JJ and John B conked out in the marsh and they need a tow." Ari explained rubbing her eyes. She woke up early for this.

" What does that have to do with us?" Kie pointed between her and Ari.

" Exactly!" Ari agreed facing the boy.

" We need you for mechanical." Pope shrugs clearly lying through his teeth.

" Mechanical." Kie and Ari mutter together.  The two girls link arms and go to sit on the side of the boat as Pope begins to take off.

As a few minutes went by and Ari now driving the boat, the three of them came to a stop next to a big boat. Kie walks on the boat first with the help of Pope. Ari parked the boat following the small girl.

" What happened?" Ari asked tiredly walking next to her boyfriend and crouching down next to him kissing his cheek. Not satisfied JJ grabbed her chin softly bringing their lips together. Ari smiled as she pulled away pecking the blondes lips on more time.

" Cough, cough." John B mutter breaking up their little moment.

" Right. The uh, alternator's not alternating anymore." JJ answers.

" It's not charged." John B added.

" Did you check the plugs?" Kie asked walking next to John B and bending down.

" No. No, you guys should check him." JJ hands his girlfriend the screwdriver he had in his hand.

Kie and Ari sigh before taking the two boys spots and looking for the problem.

" You guys are useless." Kie muttered.

" Very." Ari nodded slightly confused at the fact that JJ couldn't fix the boat due to his love for them and how good he was with tools.

" Sorry about that." JJ leaned down and kissed her head before walking out with John B both chuckling quietly as they went.

As the girls look they noticed there was nothing wrong.

" There are no plugs, like, at all." Ari claimed as her and Kie walked back outside seeing the boys jump into the water. They then hear a banging followed by a voice. Kie and Ari share a look as Kie bends down a bit opening the door revealing the other Cameron.

" What the fuck!" Ari yelled sharing a look with Kie and running to the end of the boat.

" Are you serious?!" Kie shouts at them.

" Are you joking?" Sarah shouts from next to her.

" Get your asses back here!" Ari shouted at them angrily. This was quite literally her worse nightmare.

" We can't. Not until all your shit is figured out." John B answers back.

" Yeah because a boat ride is going to fix a life's worth of problems." Ari shouted again running a hand through her hair. Ignoring Sarah's stare.

" I will kill every single one of you!" Kie yells.

" Y-You can't just leave!" Sarah joins the two in shouting.

" There's food in the cabin and I rolled a blunt." JJ informed with a smile.

" JJ! if you don't come back here I will never cuddle you ever again." Ari said watching the blonde boy's smile fall. She smirked watching again as he quickly ran to the wheel trying to turn on the boat but Pope pushed him back.