Don't Want Them

* Ari has on black jean shorts. *

" Don't touch that!" Ari slapped JJ's hand away from the different buttons that controlled the drone under water.

" I'm trying to work out this thing." Pope glared at JJ before looking back at the screen where John B and Kie were making faces.

" God bless geeks, Pope. Truly, man. What would we do without you to control the drones." JJ said walking to the end of the dock. Ari slapped his chest.

" Technically it's not a drone. It's an ROV-."

" Shut up. Shut up. It's to early for that right now." JJ cut Pope off.

" Aww no. Keep talking Pope. I think it's cute." Ari smiled at him making him send a big smile back to her. Behind them JJ rolled his eyes out of jealousy.

" Hey, look once we get footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal claim." John B said swimming around in the water.

" It's such bullshit. Why do we have to do that?" JJ looked at Pope and Ari.

" Well, there is maritime salvage law." Pope pointed out walking next to Ari.

" Yeah. You can't just go to the ocean floor and scoop a bunch of stuff up." Ari explained to the group but more JJ.

" I know. I know. Lawyers aren't cheap." JJ shook it head.

" As soon as they see the footage they'll work for a comp." John B said.

" How do you know all that?" Kie turned to look at John B.

" Cause my dad said it like, a million times." John B shrugged.

" Yeah, that's fair." Kie tilted her head to the side looking back at her other 3 friends.

" This tether is like, really long. In crazy weather it could get pushed around." Ari stated to John B helping Kie up the ladder.

" Then we'll go at dead calm." John B said not even looking at her. Thunder rumbles.

" At slack tide?" Kie wrapped a towel around herself.

" So now, we just gotta wait around for the right weather." Pope just like the rest of group looked up at the sky.

" Today is not that day." Ari said as the thunder rumbled again.

                           𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

" You boys get these groceries over to Figure Eight. Get straight back here when you're done. No fishin'." Heyward passed JJ and Pope the bags.

" I'll make sure they do their job, Mr.H." Ari smiled at him saluting him playfully.

" I'm driving the boat just letting you know." Ari pointed to the boys before walking to the front.

" Doesn't even look like the storm hit there." Pope said as they passed the different Kook houses.

" That's because of the generators." Ari said as she glanced at the boys.

" And then they say the juice will be out all summer at the cut." JJ said eyeing the houses.

" Lucky to be a Kook." Pope stated.

" Until you have a your whole life planned for you." Ari scoffed as they pulled to the dock. Pope and JJ gathered all the bags taking all the heavy ones leaving the light ones for Ari knowing how lazy she gets. Ari walking until she saw her brother beating up Pope.