Goodbye

" How's it feeling?" Pope asks Kie who was up on a tree in a small tub.

" Feels good." Kie looks to him momentarily.

" Alright, I'm taking you down." Pope gets up.

" Okay." Kie shrugs.

" John B pullin' a Houdini." JJ says as he puts his legs into the hot tub.

" Yeah, where is he?" Pope questions. " I got my scholarship interview tomorrow. We gotta get this done."

" I think he's fishing with—." Ari get cuts off by JJ.

" Speak of the devil. Hey!" JJ calls to John B, Ari noticed his hard expression. " Dude, I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything."

" No, he did not! It was me and Pope." Ari corrects as JJ pouts wrapping an arm around her waist.

" Hey, John B." Kie calls to him, but he ignores them storming into his house.

" What the hell happened?" Ari mumbles as her and JJ hop out the hot tub drying their feet, putting on her shoes.

" What's that all about?" Pope and Kie meet with JJ and Ari.

" We obviously don't know." Ari rolls her eyes before they all storm into the château and see John B roughly searching through things.

" You all right, man. What's up?" Pope questions as they all send each other looks seeing him search through a cabinet.

" John B, what are you looking for?" Ari asks after he ignores Pope. John B once again ignores them and checks his couch over.

" Bro, what's going on?" JJ speaks up this time. They all wait for his response, eyeing him as he digs through the couch only to pull out a gun.

"John B, no!" Ari goes to walk to him, but JJ holds her back.

" John B, what do you need the gun for?" JJ walks up to him. " Talk to us!" JJ goes to grab the gun only for John B to roughly push him on the couch bed.

" John B, fucking chill!" Kie and Ariella shout as John B storms by them, Pope tries to stop him, only for Pope to get pushed to the side hitting a table.

Ari let's Kie check on Pope before she follows John B. " John B, what the hell are you going to do with that gun?!"

Ari runs out to see John B on JJ's motorcycle reviving the engine. She runs in front of the motorcycle before he could take off. " John B, speak to us, please. What the hell happened?!"

John B let's out a sigh as tears fill his eyes. He speaks loud enough for everyone to hear." Ward knows about the gold." John B looks up at Ari. " He killed my dad, cinderella. He was basically your dad too. He killed him!"

Ari felt tears form in her eyes as she tries to stop them from falling. Ward—he fucking sperm donor killed the only real parent figure she had in her life. " I'm going with you."

John B shakes his head. " No—you can't."

" John B, I'm not taking no for a fucking answer." Ari harshly wipes a tear that fell from her face before quickly sitting behind John B wrapping her arms around his waist as he took off.

" Ari! John B!" The two hear JJ, Kie and Pope call for them.

                           𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

The two had just arrived at the Cameron residence. Both of their faces red with tears as the breath slightly heavy. Ari sneaks them in through the side door that she knew was always open.