Give Me Something

( Only the clothes! Wait for lyrics to start, if you want to. )

Ariella saw nothing, but black. She could hear everything around her, but never was able to open her eyes and see around her. She heard the voices of JJ to Sarah to Wheezie to surprisingly Rafe.

JJ stood in the hospital the whole time. After hearing her surgery went well and they were able to get all of the bullets out, he used Ari's phone to inform Sarah and the group, after he went to check on her.

It's been a day and she still hasn't woke up, meaning JJ has been by her side that whole day, along with Sarah who left earlier this morning.

Now, JJ was clutching on to Ariella's soft slightly cold hand. He needed something from her, just to let him know that she was okay or that even he'll be okay. Not only did he need her, but the group did.

" Baby, I need you to wake up soon. We all do. I know you probably can't hear me, but please give me a sign or something if you can." JJ pleads looking over her face.

Ari having heard him tried opening her eyes. She continuously tired and tries, but she can't and all she sees is black. She then moved on to wiggling her fingers. She tried and failed.

" Come on, baby. Please." JJ pleads again. " Give me something."

Ari decided to try a new tactic. She was now going to think deeply about wiggling her fingers and if that worked...she would move on to opening her eyes.

JJ looks over his girlfriend's body. He sighs sadly and looks down to the ground. It was worth a try he thought. JJ couldn't help, but blame himself for letting her walk away from him. He should have stopped her...especially if he would have known she was going to get shot...but that's the thing he didn't.

He knew that if Ari was awake she wouldn't want him to blame himself because it wasn't his fault. He would then ask, why does it feel like it then. She would smile softly and tell him it's because it's just the way he is...he always thought all the bad things happened because of him.

JJ sighs again and goes to pull his hand out of Ari's cold, but sweaty ones. He stops and his head snaps up to look at their hands. " W-Was that your finger? Do it again, please. Do it again if you can hear me." JJ waits and after another 5 seconds her finger moves again. Tears instantly start to gather in JJ's eyes.

" J-J." JJ looks up at Ari's face and sees her eyes slightly open along with her mouth.

" Oh my god, you're okay." JJ cries bringing her hand up to his lips and kisses the back of it.

Ari goes to talk again when suddenly she starts coughing loud and hard. She meets eyes with JJ and she holds her throat signaling that she needed something to drink. He turns to the little table next to him and catches a little water cup with a tiny straw. He takes it and brings it over to Ari's lips. She coughs once more before taking huge gulps of the water. When she was done JJ got up three the cup away and immediately sat down where he was before.

" Hey bubba." Ari says softly, her voice was a little raspy.

JJ looks at her with tears rolling down his cheeks. " Jesus christ, I thought I lost you. I thought I fucking lost you."

Ari who has watery eyes, sits up and winces as she does so. JJ helps her sit up carefully. Ari sighs and grabs his hand intertwining their fingers. " I'm here now, bubs. I'm okay." Ari kisses his hand.

" Ari, you almost fucking died because of your brother. When John B told me I wanted to kill him. How can you be okay right now? Just how?" JJ questions more tears falling down his face.