𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘴

"Ari! JJ! May you both please come down here?!" Noah called from the bottom of the stairs.

JJ and Ari slightly groan as the pull away from each other. Ari reaches over to her side table and grabs the remote pausing the show they were watching.

All morning, the couple has been cuddled up in their shared room watching the Harry Potter movies per Ari's request. It took some convincing to have JJ say yes, but saying that he wouldn't get kisses for the rest of the week made JJ immediately agree.

The two were trying to rest as much as they could before JJ had to go to work. Ari wanted to stay home, but both Noah and JJ are forcing her to go outside. Ari didn't want to face the chance of having to see either Rafe or Ward.

"I don't get the hype about Draco. I really don't." JJ says with jealousy in his tone as they walk out the room, Ari on his back.

Ari the whole time have been fawning over Draco obviously not baby Draco. That's weird, but older Draco. She kept talking about how hot he looks.

"JJ, my love, have you seen him, he deserves all the hype." Ari says with a slight smirk. "He has sliver eyes and white blonde hair. What more can you ask for?"

"You know what." JJ stops and places Ari down before speeding down the stairs.

"JJ!" Ari calls to him getting up and running after him. She obviously couldn't run as fast as she wanted because of her stitches that still haven't fully healed.

After almost falling once or twice, Ari runs into the kitchen and sees JJ sitting on the chair next to the counter. Ari chuckles to herself and walks over to him and sits on his lap.

Ari wraps a arm around his neck and uses her free hand to make the boy look at her, locking eyes. "Are you really mad?"

JJ just stares into her eyes not saying a word. Ari pouts and presses a kiss on to his lips. "I was only teasing, my love."

"Then say that I look better than Draco." JJ bargains.

"She'd be lying if she said that. She's been obsessed with him ever since she was 5." Noah walks back into the kitchen, Isabella by his side.

"Hey! You're not helping." Ari glares at her uncle before looking back to her boyfriend. "You look way better than Draco. Happy?"

JJ smiles. "Very." He then wraps his arms around her waist and places a kiss to her lips before they both turn and look at Noah and Isabella.

"You called for us, Uncle." Ari smiles innocently.

Isabella chuckles as Noah rolls his eyes playfully at her innocent act. "Yes I did."

"We have good news and bad news." Isabella says her mood slightly changing. "Which one do you want to her first?"

"Bad news." The couple days in unison.

"Well." Noah starts. "Your father won't budge. We tried working it out through our lawyers, but he's playing innocent. He keeps saying how much he wants you can in his house."

Ari's body stiffens and JJ holds her closer to his chest pressing a soft kiss to her head. "We're not giving up are we. I can't go back there, Uncle Noah. I can't. He would literally do anything to make sure I don't speak. I-I-."

"You're not going back there. I will not allow you to go back there. I swear." Noah promises.

"How exactly are you going to do that?" Ari questions playing with JJ's rings.

"This time, I'm actually going to go speak to him. Face to Face." Noah grabs his wife's hand in his.

"So many things can go wrong." Ari mumbles.