𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲

The two Cameron sisters jump up when they head the sound of loud clattering. They both look around the room they're in confused, but they both relax when they see Topper walking towards them with a tray in his hands.

Ariella let's out a breath and wipes the sweat off her forehead. She looked down at her stomach to see a small bump. She didn't know whether or not to feel good or bad that it was still there because if it wasn't, she was no longer carrying a healthy and alive baby.

Sarah notices the girls distress look and takes her sisters hand in hers. Ari looks her way. "Everything is going to be okay, Ari."

"I'm scared." Ari admits as Topper places a plate of fruit and eggs in front of her. "Like, so scared."

"The baby will be fine, you both will because you are both so strong." Sarah reassures. "You got this. Just-Just hold on."

Ari nods slowly and looks to Topper. "Thank you, for letting me stay here. I know I was a lot last night."

"No you weren't." Topper shakes his head. "And of course. How are you feeling?"

"Like shit, but nothing your lovely cooking can't fix right?" Ari manages to give him a small smile.

"Well, eat up." Sarah rubs her shoulder. "We have to go and—."

"No, no, no." Topper protests. "You both are not going out there where your brother almost killed you. Okay? You're both safe here, just eat and enjoy the food."

"I have to get back to JJ." Ari says with a mouth full of food as she stands. "He-He needs to know I'm okay. I have to make sure he's safe. I can't just—."

"Hey, hey." Topper tries to calm her as Sarah stands up with her. "Just relax, please. I'll bring you you guys back, but you guys need to rest up the best you guys can before we go back on the boat."

"No, I can't." Ari protests. "I need to tell JJ about everything, about-about the baby."

"He doesn't know?" Both Topper and Sarah question.

"No, he does, but our baby could be hurt and we're so far." Ari felt her eyes water. "I just want to see him...I need him right now."

Topper and Sarah share a look. Sarah silently pleading Topper to take them back to their people. Topper sighs and looks to Ari once more before nodding. "Okay, lets get going."

"Thank you." Ari mumbles to him as she gathers her things, Sarah helping her before they rush out to his boat.

                            𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

Ariella blinks a couple times, getting her eyes to adjust to the sunlight as she looked out towards the Chateau from next to her sister. She has a hand on the stomach as she looked over the Pogues and surprisingly her Aunt and Uncle. Her eyes widening at the sight of an extra person.

"Is-Is that—."

"John B?" Sarah finishes for her, calling out to the boy who was standing next to JJ and Kie, staring at them.

"John B!" Ari cries out as they get closer, his face becoming clearer for her to see. A smile forms on her face, tears slipping down her cheeks.

Once Topper came to a stop. Ari was first to run off the boat and straight towards John B who held his arms wide open for her. The second she was in his arms, they both break down, nothing but comfort coming over them.

"Oh my god." Ari cries into his neck. "You're-You're here. You're out."

She felt John B nod, his arms tightening around her. "I'm so happy that you're okay. They dropped all the charges. I'm a free man. I'm here now, Cinderella. And I'm not going anywhere. I'm back for good."