𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘥

( read when lyrics start! )

"Is this even possible?" Ari asks in a low tone as the gather in the courtyard. "I mean, Shoupe said they didn't make it. He said that."

Ari didn't know what to believe. She grieved and grieved thinking her brother and Sarah died and now this pops up causing her brain to go haywire.

"Okay, but I-I think we're overreacting, cause we can't rule out the possibility that this could all be some kind of, cruel hoax." Pope stutters knowing there was a possibility this could be a prank.

"I'm just gonna ask." Kie says as she places her bag down on the table and sits beginning to text the group chat.

"What if it's actually him, though?" JJ asks the questions that's on everyone's mind as he reaches out for the Cameron who looked on the verge of panicking making him slightly panic. The only way for either of them to calm down is to stay close to each other and that's what their doing.

"I don't know, okay?" Pope sighs. "I don't know."

JJ leans against the wall pulling Ari into his chest, running his fingers through her hair as he pulled out his phone so they could see the messages.

The Pogues's eyes turn to both JJ and Ari when they see the next text from the number. "Is JJ and Ari there?"

JJ and Ari share a look before JJ moves his hand from his girlfriend's hair and starts typing. "We're here Bree."

Ari fiddles with the bottom of JJ's shirt nervously waiting to see the response. "Did you guys pimp my short board and did Cinderella get my bandanna?"

It was him. It was John B. It was them. Ari felt a wave of relief and happiness flow through her. They were alive as she couldn't believe it.

"It's him." Ari whispers her eyes watery as they meet JJ's.

"It him." JJ repeats with a big smile on his face. JJ wraps his arms around the girls waist, picking her up and spinning her around.

Ari squeals wrapping her arms around his neck. "Oh my god, it's really him...they're okay."

JJ places her down and looks into her eyes deeply the smile still on his face as he wipes her tears that he knew were happy ones. "They're okay."

His hands cup her cheeks as he pulls her in and connects their lips. Ari smiles into the kiss. She was happy. JJ was happy. They are the happiest they've ever been.

The couple pull away from each keeping their forehead's connected. Ari looks into his eyes deeply. "I can't believe it. They're alive and okay." She whispers.

The two separate and go over to Pope and Kie pulling them into a hug. They were both still in shock. They all were. The four Pogues stood there embracing each other tightly like there was no tomorrow, that was until another message came in.

Ari took JJ's phone and read the text. "Laying super low in Nassau."

"How the hell did they get to the Bahamas?" Kie questions glancing at the other three.

"You can't kill a Pogue, dude." JJ shakes his head as he picks up Ari and sets her in his lap.

"Especially John B." Pope and Ari say in unison sharing a smile.

"Can you clear my name? I wanna come home." Kie readsz

"Hell, yeah, we'll clear your name, boy." JJ grins.

"Be in touch. P4L." Ariella concludes with tears in her eyes and a huge contagious smile.

"P4L, man. That's what I'm talking about!" JJ cheers.