𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱

The four Pogues pulled apart. Well JJ and Ariella were still holding on to each other. Pope and Kie share a look before placing a kiss on their friend's forehead and walking to their parents.

"J, I can't go back to that house." Ari whispers. "I can't."

"I know baby. I know." JJ whispers back kissing her head. "Me either. My dad would kill me."

"We shouldn't be going through this." Ari holds on to JJ tighter. "We fucking shouldn't."

"I hate this." JJ mumbles. "Where the hell are we gonna go? We can't go to the Château. Not now."

"I-I know, who I can call." Ari says feeling her fathers eyes on her. She ignores him and pulls out her phone.

She looks through her contacts slowly and stops when she comes to the name she was looking for. JJ over her shoulder looks down at the contact and then her face seeing her hesitation. "He's our only hope."

"I know." Ari looks at JJ. "I feel bad. I don't want to drag him into this. I've gone this far not bringing him into it."

"He's the only one that can help and take care of not only you, but me. He's our only option." JJ pushes a stray piece of hair behind his girlfriend's ear.

"Okay. I'll do it." Ari nods slowly looking back at the contact. She presses it and places the phone up to her ear.

El? The voice ran through the phone. The voice besides JJ's and...John B's that brought her comfort. The one voice she hasn't heard in months because of her piece of shit father.

Ari felt tears roll down her face. "H-Hey uncle Noah."

El, Sweetheart, what's wrong? What happened?

"C-Can you come pick me and JJ up? We really need somewhere to go." JJ squeezes her hand comfortingly.

Yeah of course. Noah said without hesitation. But what about Ward? You know how—

"Don't worry about him. I promise to explain everything. We just can't stay where we are anymore. I need you, uncle Noah."

Send me you're location. I'll be there.

"Thank you." Ari whispers into the phone before hanging up. She wipes the tears off her face and sends her uncle the location.

"You are not going with him!" Ward says pulling Ari up from JJ's grasp.

"Let go of her!" JJ pushes Ward back. "Don't fucking touch her."

"Hey! Hey!" Shoupe runs and separates the two. "What the hell?!"

Ari grabs JJ and brings him to her side. "I'm going with him, no matter what you say! It's not only Shoupe's fault, but your fault Sarah and John B are dead!"

"Come on, we can wait over there." JJ points to the other side of the tent. He guides her and sits down on an empty chair bring Ari to his lap and holding her close.

After about 30 minutes, Noah came running in and he looked around, he spotted his niece and ran to her. "El!"

Ari's head shot up at the voice, she saw Noah running toward her. "Uncle Noah!"

Ari got out of JJ's embrace and ran toward her uncle. Meeting in the middle, once he got close enough he brought his niece into a tight hug.

Everything happened all over again. The emotions hit her and she started to break down in her uncle's arms.

"What happened, little rockstar? Talk to me." Noah holds her close as JJ makes his way toward them. His eyes and face red. "God, what happened?"

When Ari didn't speak up, JJ did. "John B and Sarah...they're presumed dead."