𝗦𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝗨𝗽

"I still can't believe that you're related to Denmark Tanny." John B speaks, going over and shaking Pope's shoulder lightly.

"It's all yours, Popey." Ariella teases, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "You're richer than all of us, now."

"Yeah." John B agrees. "Are we in the presences of a royal?"

"A king?" JJ places an imaginary crown at the boys head. "We shall crown him. All hail the lord of Tannyhill! We're not worthy."

They all playfully bow down to him. The Pogues were back at Heyward's, celebrating the news Pope told them. They were drinking beers and just having a good time. The only one who wasn't drinking was Ari, but nevertheless she was having a good time.

"Everybody relax." Pope chuckles. "Can we relax, please?"

"Relocate the Cat's Ass, question mark?" Sarah suggests, waving her hands around.

"I'm with that." JJ says as he puts his finger through the loop of Ari's shorts and pulls the girl into his chest, kissing her as he leaned back against the bannister. Ari hums into the kiss before pulling away.

"How soon can we move in?" Kiara jokingly questions.

"'Cause I barely have a place to stay at." JJ speaks up. "Noah doesn't like as much as before. Can't take that chance anymore."

"Shut up." Ariella swats his arm before placing her hand on her small bump. "It's impossible for him to kick you out at this point."

"Awww." John B gushes at them. "You guys are too cute."

"John B, you know there's a chance this baby was made in the Chateau and I just—."

"Finish that sentence and I will kill you, JJ." John B gives him a playful glare, pointing at the dirty blonde. "That's disgusting to think about."

"If it helps, it could be my Uncles house—."

"Shut up!" Both Kiara and John B explain as Sarah lets out a laugh.

"I keep thinking about the letter." Pope brings the attention back. "The one that Limbrey sent. It had the wheat symbol on it. Like, that must mean it has something to do with the Royal Merchant."

"Yeah." JJ agrees. "Something seems fishy."

"But, if we find that cross, we can split it like were gonna split the gold." Pope suggests with a small shrug.

"It's totally up to you, Pope." Ariella gives him a small smile. "The good is rightfully yours."

"But it's fair for me to share it with you all." Pope tells her.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that." JJ nods his fingers tapping on Ariella's waist.

"And live happily ever after?" The sound of Limbrey's familiar voice, makes them all stand up straight as they turn to her, her little bodyguard behind her.

Ariella grabs JJ's hand and pulls him next to Pope, John B on Pope's other side. The two other girls standing back, glaring at the disabled woman.

"You assaulted my father." Pope's voice came out to be shaky as he steps towards her, though you could tell it was supposed to be strong.

Her henchman pushes Pope back and Ari goes to take the man's hand off of Pope, but both JJ and John B push her behind them, hiding her from the man's gaze.

"Oh, I didn't assault anybody." Limbrey says, a very small smile on her lips.

"He can identify the psycho from a mile away." Kiara speaks up, a very bored look on her face.