Daddy's Little Girl

Ariella parked the HMS before sneaking over to the boat careful not to make noise. She looked over at her family who were sitting there with smiles like if that was normal for them. Of course her and Rafe were the only ones missing. She rolled her eyes at the sight and opened the boat in search for the scuba gear.

Ariella opened the closet she knew it would be in. She smiled as she saw everything she needed was there. Ari placed the keys in her back pocket before stuffing everything into a duffel bag and walking out the boat.

"Oh! Hey." Sarah greeted her sister. "I didn't see you come in last night."

" I decided to sleep over John's again and since I was coming here anyway I would drop off the tanks. I also didn't want to face you and beat up Topper again." Ari walked down the boat and picked up the tanks placing them where they should be and putting 3 on the boat not knowing how full they were.

"You know I miss my twin." Sarah told her sister honestly.

"I miss you to Sarah, but you know perfectly well why we aren't as close anymore." Ari jumped over to her boat.

"Dad just wants the best for you." Sarah sighed.

"When are you going to understand that Dad doesn't give a shit about me. You've always been the better twin Sarah. Dad has slowly been destroying my life and making sure I'm not seen. You can't help but follow through. The only one the family who really made me feel wanted is Rafe. I'm done playing daddy's little girl Sarah and you should be to." With that Ari started the engine and sped away.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

" Okay, this one's a quarter full. It's enough for one of us. " Kie looked at the tank and sighed.

" Love it when a plan comes together." Pope said sarcastically.

" Does anybody know how to dive?" All eyes turned between Ari and John B.

The two teen looked at each other and immediately did rock, paper, scissors. Ariella through down scissors and John B through down paper resulting in Ari winning, meaning she didn't have to do it.

"Thank god." Ari sighed.

"I guess I'm doing it." John B told the group.

"Let me do some calculations real quick." Pope said standing up.

"You serious?" Kie looked at John B and Ari. They just shrugged.

"That boat's about 30 feet down. So it'll take 25 minutes at that depth. Which means you need to make your safety stop at about...ten feet. All right? for two minutes." Pope looked at John B.

"Yeah, yeah. Ten feet. Two minutes. Got it." John B nodded.

"JB, I'll do it if you want me to. It's okay." Ariella told the boy.

"It's okay. I got. I rather me than you. " John B smiled at the girl making her smile back and nod.

"Pass me your shirt." Ari looked at JJ.

"Are you trying to get me naked?" JJ teased taking his shirt off.

"Possibly." Ari teased back before taking off her shirt and jumping into the water.

"What was that all about?" Pope asked as the 4 watch the blonde girl go into the water.

"I don't know, but I liked it. A lot." JJ said still staring at where the girl jumped into the water.

"Smooth, JJ. Real Smooth." Kie patted his leg.

"Uh, when you're down there, you look for the cargo hold. You stick this thing inside and twist and pull, okay?" JJ demonstrates.