𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲

"If this guy was flying planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight lipped." Pope announces as they were now in Kie's car on their way to Gavin's house.

"So then direct approach gets my vote." JJ says in confirmation as he reloads his gun and flicked the safety back on.

"No, JJ." Ari gives him a disapproving grabbing the gun.

"Sorry, baby." JJ takes he gun back putting it in his waistband, before he moves closer to his girlfriend and wraps an arm around her shoulders, JJ leans down a places a peck on her temple.

"You're such a suck up." Ari rolls her eyes playfully smiling up at him. JJ smiles down at her happily, his dimples on full display. He wasn't going to deny it. He knew it was, but only to her though.

Ari puts her feet up on the arm rest thing that was between the drivers seat and the passengers seat, JJ followed putting arm that was around Ari's shoulder, on her thigh.

Ari intertwined their fingers as she looked out the window watching the trees rapidly pass by. JJ admired her side profile. He couldn't help, but be amazed by her beauty. He could stare at her his whole life and never get bored.

"We gotta keep this simple or we'll never get John B's named cleared. " Ariella sighs.

"How about we tickle the wire?" Pope suggests.

"What?" The other three Pogues look at him confused. Their eyebrow furrowed.

"We tickle the wire." Pope repeats as if it was obvious. "I plant my phone in his car, and then we listen in on your AirPods. Say something."

Pope shows the AirPods as he placed Kie's AirPods in his ear. JJ and Ari look between the two warily, before Kie speaks up with a shrug. "Something."

"Okay." Pope nods. "We have audio."

"You know." Ari speaks up. "We can technically can still go to jail for this."

"We'll be okay." JJ squeezes her hand before he lets go of her hand and wraps her in a hug.

"I think that's his house over there." Pope announces motioning over to Gavin's house. "All right, honk or, uh... or yell if you see something suspicious."

"Don't do anything dangerous." Kie warns the boy protectively. Ari smirking at the interaction between the two.

"Come on. I'm not JJ." Pope shrugs.

Ariella let's out a giggle before she looks to Pope again. "You want me to go with you, Pope?"

"Yes!" Pope exclaims before he clears his throat. "Yes, please."

"Let's go." Ari smiles. Ari rushes out the car, grabbing Pope's arm and rushing away before JJ even had the chance to open his mouth.

JJ sat in shock looking to wear his girlfriend was now running with Pope. He then looks to Kie. "Did she just..."

"Yup." Kie nods. JJ goes to get out of the car, but Kie stops him. "Don't, they're already gone."

"I'm so gonna kill her when she comes back." JJ mutters.

"You can't." Kie states. "Who else would deal with you?"

"Shut up." JJ playfully glares at Kie.

Ariella ducked behind a wall, pulling Pope with her. Once Gavin went inside his house and was gone, Ari nods towards Pope and they slowly make their way to his, Gavin's, car.

The blonde opens the door and placed her hand out towards Pope. Pope looks at her with nothing, but confusion in his eyes.

Ariella sighs. "The phone, P."

"Ohhh..." Pope nods with a whisper. Ariella bites her lip stopping herself from laughing as Pope places the phone in her hand.

Ariella took a glance at Gavin, when she notices he was still in the house, she runs to his car and places the phone under the drivers seat. She glances at Gavin again before running back over to Pope.

"Is it done?" Pope asks pulling the girl down and covering her with his body protectively.

Pope would never let anything happen to the girl. Not only would JJ kill him, but that girl was family to him. His little sister. She took the fall for him, he kinda owed the girl his life.

"All done." Ariella confirms smiling at him. She could see the nervousness in Pope's eyes and she was trying to stop it from affecting her.

"Good." Pope says grabbing the girls hand and pulled her up as they ran back to the car. He definitely did not want to get caught after they successfully planted the phone.

"Okay." Pope sighs as they get into the car. "Phase one is complete."

"I'm gonna kill you." JJ turns to Ari. "What is wrong with you? You could have gotten caught!"

"I wasn't gonna let Pope go alone." Ari says glancing towards the boy who gave her a small smile. "Plus, Pope would never let anything happen to me. Isn't that right, Pope?"

"That is correct, Ari." Pope nods looking between the couple. "You know I wouldn't, man."

"I know." JJ let's out a sigh. "I was just worried."

"Sorry to worry you, bubba." Ari grabs her hand in his as Kie starts to drive. "It wasn't my attention."

"Are you okay, though?" JJ checks her over.

Ari giggles. kidding in confirmation, placing a kiss on the back of his hand. She caught Kie glance at them with a tight lipped smile. What the fuck did she miss while she was gone?

Pope seemed to also have noticed the awkward tension in the air. He looks to Kie and then to Ari with a confused look. Ari meets his eyes and shrugs.

She honestly had no idea what the two could have really spoken about. It was like every since John B left there has been some type of...tension between the two.

Ari didn't know why our what exactly it was, so instead of jumping to conclusions she sits up straight, leaning her head back into the head rest. She closes her eyes and lets out a loud deep breath. Her body felt like it was on fire for some reason and her hands were shaky.

She lets out another breath as she slowly closes her eyes. Trying to relax her anxiety that was now hitting her. JJ watches her warily before he wraps his arms around her being the girl into his chest.

Ariella places her head rest right where she could feel his heartbeat. As his heart thumps, she felt herself relax and slowly drift into a deep sleep, knowing one of them will wake her up when time comes.