Pregnant by a Psycho - Captive

By queensofsupreme

"Believe me, Angel, I did not kidnap your daughter." I shouted and she shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.

Chapter 33.

2.4K 108 15
By queensofsupreme

 Liam's POV.

I got in my car and started driving. I can't believe Shadow was reading my mother's diary book. How could she betray me? 

I stopped the car in the middle of nowhere. How could Shadow just read my book? I hate her more than I hated that stupid Angel. 

I opened the book and looked at my mom's handwriting. This is the only thing I have left of you, mother and they want to take you away from me. I will kill whoever touches my book again! I can't let anyone know anything about me.

I read the title, my favorite moment with my mother, I will never forget that day!

"Liam's dream." I smiled, tears visible in my eyes. Was this really my dream? Why did I become the opposite then?

'It's funny how my smart little boy wants to be a police officer, my kid is so innocent he doesn't know there are hardly any real police officers in this world. I wish he knew that police are corrupt and he will end up in the wrong crowd. But I am happy we argue about his dream all the time, hopefully, as he grows older he will change his mind and become a doctor or a lawyer, anything is fine with me as long as he doesn't mix with these police officers because I know how corrupt this system is.'

Tears dropped from my eyes. If only she knew her son didn't end up as a corrupt police officer but he became a criminal everyone knows. I know I said I would bring justice to the world but mom they took you, dad, and Connon without giving me a warning. No one knew me as much as you and dad but you both were killed in front of me and I was the reason why Conon died. He had dreams, he had a girlfriend he loved, he just wanted to make you and dad proud but I called him to help me that night and he died because of me. He was the perfect person to carry our family name but he is no more. Your useless son is the one that survived, I am sorry for being a disappointment, mom. My family was the only reason I wanted to change the world and since you are all gone, I do everything for power because I can't experience the same pain again. My soul died that night I saw you all get murdered right in front of me. 

I closed the book. 

I don't want that Liam back, he will just get hurt again. There is no use having feelings in this world. I made a promise to myself, and I won't break that promise. 

I ended up going to Angel's house. I will drop that girl's things and tell Angel to keep her daughter safe because I am tired of getting them out of trouble every day. 

"Liam?" Angel said and handed her the things.

"I am tired of helping you and your daughter so make sure she doesn't get kidnapped or hurt." 

"Thank you." She said holding my hand. 

"What do you want now?" 

"You admit you did safe Angel and you didn't kidnap her?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. I don't know why she wants me to answer her question when she already knows the truth. "Liam, I forgive you for hurting me."

"What?" When did Shadow get the chance to talk to her? That girl is definitely not as innocent as she looks. I need to do another checkup on her. "Why would you forgive me for killing you--."

"I know you would never kill me." She quickly said. "I know you just wanted your phone and you wanted to scare me." She smiled. "So friends." Shadow didn't talk to her? I am glad!

"Why? why are you after me?"

"Well, I've been through a lot the last couple of months but you helped me get through them so I just thought we could be friends." 

"No!" I replied. "You have a daughter, I can't do it. Sorry."

"What?" She giggled. "Liam, Angel is your fucking daughter. Stop acting as if I am asking you to be my husband."

"Wait a minute!" I smirked. "Is that a real ring?" 

"Yes." She nod her head. "Did you only notice the ring now?"

"You think I check what are you wearing or how you look?" 

"Well, anyway I am engaged." She smiled. "That is also why I wanted us to be friends."

"You think I am interested in you?" I questioned. This girl will always be naive, she thinks she's marrying a king. She doesn't even know Simon was behind Angel's kidnapping, he helped Peter get her daughter and she's getting ready to marry him. 

"I never said that. I just don't want trouble." 

"Congraghilation." I said.

"Huh?" She looked at me confused.

"Congratulazioni." I said.

"Oh, congratulations? Thank you!" She smiled. "I love your English, congraghilagilations." 

"I never said that." 

"What did you say then?" She smiled and I looked at her angry. "Anyway, there is something else I wanted to tell you. Do you want to sit down?"

"No." 

"Okay." She said. "So, Simon and I will tie the knot next month and --."

"Why so soon? What is the rush?" 

"There's no rush. Simon and I have been together for six years, I think it's time we tied the knot."

"Okay. Good for you." I don't trust Simon at all. He doesn't even love this idiot and his brother hates her a lot so why is he in a hurry to marry her?

"Yes." She replied. "Simon and I are also thinking of expanding our family."

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, we want to have children as soon as we get married. So when I get married I want to get pregnant with Simons's child."

"You already have your daughter."

"That's where you come in."

"You want me to take your daughter? Are you crazy?" She started laughing at me.

"You think I will let you take my baby? Liam stop dreaming!" She said. "The reason why I wanted to talk to you is because I want to change Angel's last name. You see, I gave Angel your last name but you don't care about her and you don't want anything to do with her so I was thinking of changing her last name so she can match everyone. When I have children with Simon they will have his last name and I don't want Angel to be the only one with a different surname."

"And why are you telling me this?" 

"Because I don't want you to create a ruckus when you find out Angel has Simon's last name."

"You didn't ask me for my permission when you gave her my last name so what is the real reason you telling me about what you want to do?"

"You know what? I will just do whatever I want and I won't bother ever telling you anything. You can go to hell." She tried to close the door on my face but I quickly put my foot in the door to stop it from closing in my face.

"You have told me a couple of times that you will never talk to me yet you always talk to me. You should've killed me when you had the chance."

"I regret not stabbing you in the heart that day." She smiled. "But everything happens for a reason and hopefully one of your enemies will get it right and kill you and when that happens, I will celebrate your death. My days of loving you are long over so stop showing up at my house as if we are lovers. And also, if you want an invite to my wedding let me know so I can give you one."

"You don't even know who you will be related to when you marry that man but you acting tough and smart with me." I replied. "Miss, I won't come to your wedding because I know there won't be a wedding." 

"What do you mean?" She questioned and I shrugged my shoulders before walking away from her. "Liam." She shouted, but I ignored her. She wants to marry Peter's brother? I know that Simon doesn't love her but why does he want to marry her? What sick plan did they make this time? 

*      *    *

Preview for next Chapter.

I started driving and a car started following me. This man really chose the wrong day to follow me! 

I started driving at a speed.

"Dad, I am scared." Angel said. 

"We just playing a game kid, you don't need to be sc--." They started shooting at my car.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*

Chapter 34 out on inkitt! Link in my profile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
4.5M 200K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
LOVESICK By Rosél

Mystery / Thriller

428K 11.7K 63
[previously Named Yes Master] [Also I wrote this book when I was 15, I'm 21 now and it kind of embarrasses me (writing issues) but have funz!] Afte...
13.3K 463 20
"Well, well, well. Guess who's back? But what takes you too long, I've missed you already." "You're a monster!" "I did all of this for you, but they...